Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just let me know the date.... I'll be there 🎥
Only if you promise to capture the EXACT moment he sees us all and the penny drops!

Think weddings. Think the Groom being stood at the altar. He turns round and gets all emotional. I wanna see tears in Wheelers eyes 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Only if you promise to capture the EXACT moment he sees us all and the penny drops!

Think weddings. Think the Groom being stood at the altar. He turns round and he gets all emotional. I wanna see tears in Wheelers eyes 🤣🤣
Can you imagine?! No eye drops needed 👊 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1120056
If he’s got 1000 viewers a day consistently, where are they all? Why aren’t they commenting with their opinion, surely all those that love the show and watch every morning would have an opinion on this?! But no comments? How strange? Would that be because no one is actually interested? 🤔

I was thinking earlier while scrolling through my emails looking for something else, what happened to Gill? Or ‘Mama Gill’ as they often called her?
Who in their right mind would spend 6-9pm every day, most peoples down time, sitting listening to him

Reactions: 10
So, as of this morning he weighs 130.1kg.
But if we're not allowed to weigh ourselves then how does he know what he weighs...? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, as of this morning he weighs 130.1kg.
But if we're not allowed to weigh ourselves then how does he know what he weighs...? 🤔
Which means he's only lost about 2kg (4.5lbs) since the start of the year. And no wonder - he says he's on 5k cals, but even by his overinflated calculation in his "creating my fay loss plan" video he should be on less than 4k.

For a coach, he's hopeless.

Reactions: 8
Hi all, been lurking for months since becoming a well known ex “hun”. Avoided joining in for a long time but the tit show last week was vile. Can I have a number please?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi all, been lurking for months since becoming a well known ex “hun”. Avoided joining in for a long time but the tit show last week was vile. Can I have a number please?
Welcome to TCHQ member #216 ❤

He really hit an all time low with that episode didn't he? Glad you have found us - we are a good bunch and definitely aren't the trolls he makes us out to be! x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did Stoner Sean not blame her for his duck ups in an email to a customer?
[/QUOTE]

indeed he did, I was that customer.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This has just been posted. He is absolutely deluded with those figures!!

In the month of Feb I generated 1,300,000 views across my TikTok account.

I got covid on the last week of feb, so it dies abit then, but still…. You get the point.

I’m looking for brands to partner with.

I’m offering prominent logo presence on every video I do as a “main partner” of mine.

Prominent product/service placement on multiple videos a day/week. For the right partner I’d generate 100 videos a week.

The product/service must be genuinely beneficial to my audience.

I’m also open to discussions to be present and prominent on The Dan Wheeler Show (my new YT podcast) which currently generates over 1,000 LIVE views a day across all 5 platforms (TikTok, Twitch, FB, YT & INSTAGRAM.) and grows to 10,000 views a week at the moment. Growing daily.

I’m looking for a long term partner to
Maybe he knows he’s got a big tax bill coming sounds like he’s desperate!

Reactions: 9
Maybe he knows he’s got a big tax bill coming sounds like he’s desperate!
I wonder if this might be what tips him over into an actual, legal bankruptcy (as opposed to him feigning same as a sympathy ploy, as he admits to having done multiple times in the past).

Reactions: 7

Think weddings. Think the Groom being stood at the altar. He turns round and gets all emotional. I wanna see tears in Wheelers eyes 🤣🤣
Make sure I have my ultra zoom lens... Gotcha!

Reactions: 8
Welcome! Karina here, one of the fitness instructors :) got to say, I LOVE when we get someone who was far down the rabbit hole (myself included!) So many of us fell for it all. You're in safe hands here! Please share if you feel you can x

You sure you'd be able to fit his ego in the frame if you had that? Best in the world you know!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brilliant. You're hired! Can't pay you though but I am happy to feature your brand on my page and sell you to my none existent followers. We got a deal?

Welcome! Karina here, one of the fitness instructors :) got to say, I LOVE when we get someone who was far down the rabbit hole (myself included!) So many of us fell for it all. You're in safe hands here! Please share if you feel you can x
Nope. You are Katrina round here remember! 🤪

Shes right though. Its lovely to see and hear of people who were once 'Huns' realising we arent the dark side and actually seeing the light for themselves.

If you are happy to share your thoughts and experiences, please do so. If not, find me on another platform (same username) and I am more than happy to do it anonymously for you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I have no idea if I’m replying in the right way 😂 I’m more of a lurker and will probably stay that way and sure if I’m comfortable sharing who I am as I was SO far involved but I definitely interacted with you! X

You sure you'd be able to fit his ego in the frame if you had that? Best in the world you know!
I have no idea if I’m replying in the right way 😂 I’m more of a lurker and will probably stay that way and sure if I’m comfortable sharing who I am as I was SO far involved but I definitely interacted with you! X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve finally solved the puzzle of who you are…it’s Dan Jones isn’t it 😂 Welcome lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.