Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT!!
[/QUOTE]
This has just been posted. He is absolutely deluded with those figures!!

In the month of Feb I generated 1,300,000 views across my TikTok account.

I got covid on the last week of feb, so it dies abit then, but still…. You get the point.

I’m looking for brands to partner with.

I’m offering prominent logo presence on every video I do as a “main partner” of mine.

Prominent product/service placement on multiple videos a day/week. For the right partner I’d generate 100 videos a week.

The product/service must be genuinely beneficial to my audience.

I’m also open to discussions to be present and prominent on The Dan Wheeler Show (my new YT podcast) which currently generates over 1,000 LIVE views a day across all 5 platforms (TikTok, Twitch, FB, YT & INSTAGRAM.) and grows to 10,000 views a week at the moment. Growing daily.

I’m looking for a long term partner to
Just because he had many views… it doesn’t say how many actually watched a show from start to end…. 😂

Reactions: 7
This has just been posted. He is absolutely deluded with those figures!!

In the month of Feb I generated 1,300,000 views across my TikTok account.

I got covid on the last week of feb, so it dies abit then, but still…. You get the point.

I’m looking for brands to partner with.

I’m offering prominent logo presence on every video I do as a “main partner” of mine.

Prominent product/service placement on multiple videos a day/week. For the right partner I’d generate 100 videos a week.

The product/service must be genuinely beneficial to my audience.

I’m also open to discussions to be present and prominent on The Dan Wheeler Show (my new YT podcast) which currently generates over 1,000 LIVE views a day across all 5 platforms (TikTok, Twitch, FB, YT & INSTAGRAM.) and grows to 10,000 views a week at the moment. Growing daily.

I’m looking for a long term partner to
clutching at straws! He knows he’s fucked at this point.1,000 a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if he was to reach 100 he would be lucky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had this sent to me by 👀👀 not so long ago.

Can you imagine the state of him by the time he would be going live? He talks gibberish at the best of times but can you just imagine??

Maybe he's trying to kill two birds with one stone and has come up with some new ideas :

Drugs with Dan on Mondays

Weed with Wheeler on Wednesdays

Fucked up Fridays

The possibilities are endless....

Have asked what the general consensus is in the Scamademy - will let you once I hear back.
So ask your paying academy members what they think he should do for free for others...

Reactions: 8
Had this sent to me by 👀👀 not so long ago.

Can you imagine the state of him by the time he would be going live? He talks gibberish at the best of times but can you just imagine??

Maybe he's trying to kill two birds with one stone and has come up with some new ideas :

Drugs with Dan on Mondays

Weed with Wheeler on Wednesdays

Fucked up Fridays

The possibilities are endless....

Have asked what the general consensus is in the Scamademy - will let you once I hear back.
I've had more people inadvertently look in my window today and see me sat in my PJ's than he has people watching his 'show' on any given day! Literally me sat doing nothing is more interesting than his 'show'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not one single reputable, genuine business will partner with him! It would be career suicide, he’s overtly crude, sexual, inappropriate, takes illegal substances and there are sooooo many videos online of just how bad he is at business. As soon as they do their due diligence they will run a mile. I can’t believe he thinks anyone will want to partner with him, let alone pay him every month for the privilege 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
25D63BD0-AE18-4714-A365-E3DD757C6281.png

If he’s got 1000 viewers a day consistently, where are they all? Why aren’t they commenting with their opinion, surely all those that love the show and watch every morning would have an opinion on this?! But no comments? How strange? Would that be because no one is actually interested? 🤔

I was thinking earlier while scrolling through my emails looking for something else, what happened to Gill? Or ‘Mama Gill’ as they often called her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Stoner Sean not blame her for his duck ups in an email to a customer?

Reactions: 13
Lets not let "prepping for an ultra marathon" get in the way of misleading people eh?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1120056
If he’s got 1000 viewers a day consistently, where are they all? Why aren’t they commenting with their opinion, surely all those that love the show and watch every morning would have an opinion on this?! But no comments? How strange? Would that be because no one is actually interested? 🤔

I was thinking earlier while scrolling through my emails looking for something else, what happened to Gill? Or ‘Mama Gill’ as they often called her?
Here's the thing, his 'show' is disgusting- it has bad language, sexual content of the grossest kind and 6pm onwards is kids tea time. No one in their right mind would watch it let alone have it on for their family to listen to.
I'd suggest after 10pm Dan, and I'm not even joking.
Unless you add in some interesting content and quit the smut and filth you are never going to be daytime viewing.
Saying that, I still don't think people will watch because you're boring 🤷🏻‍♀️ dull as dishwasher, and just mind numbingly shite. Give it up and clean some drives!

3A9DC68F-C16B-47B7-99D1-5891348CBFED.jpeg
CED43AE4-2159-4149-B1A3-94633874A781.png

just no words really. Does this scream “there’s a professional business man I’d like to partner with”? No, it screams “What’s he been taking today”.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s a YT live steam. People can watch it back what ever time they want, they are choosing not to because it’s a pile of tit.

And why is that your most important part of the business? Surely keeping paying customers happy should be more important.

Has anyone watched People Just Do nothing? The level of delusion here reminds me of “greatest MC in the Galaxy”.

• Heart
  • Haha
🙄🔫 he’s only just working out that everyone is at work when he’s doing his morning drivel, despite it being mentioned multiple times. Just give it up mate! Everyone’s power direct debits are increasing from the 1st by an extortionate amount, your Scamcademy will be the first thing to go from peoples budgets and they’ll be far less likely to sign up in the first place. Grand total of 2 sign ups last week, might be an idea to give up playing Wordle and Geoguessing for hours as content and pay some serious attention to your business. Not endless TikToks where you look and sound like a clown, but some serious vids on YouTube maybe?

1,000 live views? I’m sorry, but what? Am I missing something here because all I see are single digit numbers.
Come on Alfie you're just trolling now

but the breakfast show was such a good idea? He was going to be as big as Phil and Holly on This Morning. Next year his breakfast show was predicted (only by him) to be huge!
And a few weeks in he’s changing it to 6pm?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Daniel ‘consistency’ Wheeler *sarcastic face*
Get your questions into to the mega legend now guys this time next year he wont have time for you just his staff will respond

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at him, he shouldn’t be on 5000 🤣
He's so damn stupid. And I mean across the board, in everything he does, literally.

He is now once again grossly obese, approaching 300 lbs which is far too much even allowing for his tall frame. If anything, the "80/20" principle does apply to the relative important of nutrition (ie a caloric deficit) versus physical activity for weight loss.

Simple TDEE calculators are readily available online. Anyone can input their numbers including target/lean weight with conservative assumptions (most people over-rate their physical activity) to get a reasonable calorie target. If someone then honestly tracks their intake (and I mean documenting and if necessary weighing) everything that goes in their mouth, reasonably sustainable weight loss can be readily achieved along with forming new habits. The role of a coach should be support and encouragement.

Wheeler offers none of this at all. He offers incorrect, falsely inflated calories accounts which of course don't work leading to feelings of defeat that are only compounded when he abuses you for questioning any of this...

Can’t wait to start emailing prospective partners to AVOID this man n his brand sending them ALL THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE
He learned nothing whatsoever from the flameout of his much-ballyhooed book deal. All the whining, crying, and promises to change "for real, this time I mean it guys" went straight out the window the second he thought he was some kind of bigshot on tt. And so we see the exact same result, and in the very unlikely event any legitimate person or organization contemplated some kind of partnership in the future I have zero doubt the results would yet again be the exact same.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So today he's said they are gonna do a Walk with Wanker at Virginia Waters at the end of the month and the winners from their poxy games gets to enjoy a private lunch with the Turnips

Who's up for a TCHQ meet up on the same day? Imagine his face if loads of us landed there 🤣🤣🤣

(thanks to one of our own for the info!)

Edit... Ooooh, we could all turn up in Dan Jones masks 🤣🤣🤣
Just let me know the date.... I'll be there 🎥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.