Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarah tonin

According to S, DW paid £500 for that interview, I want to make this absolutely clear to the lurkers, I am NOT behind the TT videos, what I am being accused of and blackmailed into doing a live is fake news, I gave my 8020 promo account to FP, because I felt bad for promoting something that was wronging to people, I’m gonna carry on with my journey, a year ago today, 8th of March 2021 I got wheelered, I only came to Tattle to keep an eye on DW because in Nov he threatened my family and still is, I have not and will not make any contact with DW

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

sarah tonin

Ugh he's just vile. So inappropriate for a business page too!

Just spotted this in the academy, he's doing "shout outs" to members now 🙄 obviously there's the obligatory suck up to sully so she'll continue to fawn over him for giving her attention, but this one really pissed me off. If this person has truly processed their trauma that's down to that person. THEY put in the hard graft to work through it but he STILL thinks it's all thanks to him.

Egotistical bellend.
I’ve had to process some shit lately, my silence on all accusations against me and my family was because i knew where they wanted me to go, if you don’t engage you don’t have to fight, this is why SW don’t engage, I thank you all here, I have nothing to hide and I’m sure if I did a select elite people here would on found it 🤣🤣 it’s scary how deep you guys can look, I only come here to keep an eye on the situation because thing feed filters out all the shit and saves me time, for now I can relax with my Tin of biscuits Bosh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Chumbawumba22

Been there done that got farkallllll
You got out and thats better than anything x

Possibly an internship??

He's unlikely to do it legally (the rules don't apply to him dontcha know 🤫) looks very dodgy to me, what a surprise?! 🙄🤠🤦‍♀️

It would be an Inturnipship

• Haha
Reactions: 42

sofaz56

New thread tittle suggestion "Dan,Dan the money grabbing Man,Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly C***s can." 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Spongranch

Hi

As you know Turnip Towers is recruiting for a video editor. The benefits are clear to me. Zero salary = Zero tax! Take that HMRC!

In order to get the job I have put my showreel together. It is a bit rough and ready, but I thought it would fit right in. I have even managed to incorporate the forever living plan promoted by their new coach, so I think everyone will be happy.

I am ready to start next week, I have my own cushion to hug, and I have been practising headbutting my webcam.

This job is in the bag. I cannot wait to slurp energy drinks out of a jug and demonstrate my lack of knowledge in so many subjects.

Below will form the main component of my interview. Any comments welcomed, as I really do want the job.

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I honestly cannot find the right words for his actions.

DJ - I know we have spoken about this but I just want to say it again publicly because I know pretty much everyone here will echo my thoughts.

What Wheeler is trying to do is nothing short of disgusting. He has the wrong person and its blatantly obvious. He's using you because he has nowhere else to go with this.

He's been angered by the fact the Nathan thing went tits up and hes taken that frustration out on you. He has used the relationship you formed with him and the confidence used within to exploit a situation with S and its backfired.

People don't take kindly to that kind of behaviour and that's why he's turning off comments and changing the narrative.

You guys have enough on your plate at the moment, and I know this is stress you could all do without right now.

He thought he could make us turn against you but from what I have seen, all he has done is drive people towards you.

I would say someone has had a word in his ear cos there's no way he would have back tracked so quickly otherwise. He isnt clever enough to think things through and the realisation that this can land him in a load of shit has got him worried.

You know the saying... Todays news is tomorrows fish and chip paper. Fuck him!

As for Detective Rolo and Nessy the Elephant - how you pair can go along with all of this when you know full well you are barking up the wrong tree is beyond me. I dont know what point it is you are trying to prove to your Lord and Twatmaster but trust me, it won't be long and one of you two will be next.

We stand with you DJ - keep your head up x

Last edited:
  • Heart

starsas76

Can I have a number please? Stupidly got taken in when he blew up on tik tok initially. Around the time the first batch of 80/20 hoodies were going out and someone got kicked out for being pregnant. Can’t remember if I paid the full 16 weeks or managed to cancel before then but got wise to the plan after 5 or 6 weeks (although why the videos being of people who no longer worked there wasn’t an immediate red flag to me I’ll never know) not a newbie to the threads - been silently reading (mainly on catch up) for a while. Glad I got out pretty much un-damaged from it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ashdlol

VIP Member
so putting this into context
WHEELER (BRIBED) A 16 YEAR OLD VULNERABLE MINOR TO DO AN INTERVIEW (his words) WITHOUT THE CONSENT OR ATTENDANCE OF AN APPROPRIATE ADULT!!!
keep in mind Wheeler the POLICE CANNOT interview a minor without an appropriate adult being there and giving consent to the interview never mind playing the interview WITHOUT CONSENT FROM AN APPROPRIATE ADULT over the internet!!
BE VERY CAREFUL!!! Under certain conditions this could be classed as grooming behaviour 😳🤔

Do you REALLY want to go down that road because best case for you is ppl are upset by what they hear AND WHAT??? We do what ??? Stop following dan on TikTok wow guess what won’t happen we WILL NOT stop exposing YOU!!!! We go from 212 to 211 big wow but then what happens ? Ppl see you for the vile specimen you are using a child against his family n by anyone’s standards that’s a new low so your paying customers will be happy to see you do this on your business accounts? Doubt it n then what the police act on your bribery of a minor and exploitation of a vulnerable child 🤔🤔 do you know the prison sentence for these crimes ??
PRESS THE BUTTON N WHAT DAN LOOSES 200 FOLLOWERS OUT OF MILLIONS ACROSS HIS SOCIAL MEDIA AND YOU LOSE EVERY SINGLE THING !!!
As for the council estate jibe 😂😂😂😂 mate you rocked up at sams with a carrier bag YOU OWN FUCK ALL !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
New thread time!

Quick re-cap:

Dan's prepared a meticulous take down of Dan Jones - he planned it for days with the help of Chief Inspector Rowland Rat he had all the evidence to go and planned on dragging this out all week. In a move that came as a surprise to absolutely no one, his well planned revenge lasted exactly one day. As predictable as the rising of the sun, Dan has decided that he no longer wants to spend the week talking about Dan Jones. He is going to take the moral highground instead. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that people on here were pointing out he was potentially breaking the law, that most of his threatening rant sounded suspiciously like blackmail, that he was definitely harrassing the Jones family and that bringing their eldest son in to the whole sorry sage looked dodgy to say the least. No - Dan has now realised that he wants to be the better person, he has offered Dan Jones the opportunity to talk to him tomorrow on a live the drama continues. Will Dan Jones be able to take time out from his busy schedule of being a threat to society, running over 200 tattle accounts and multiple TikTok accounts to talk to Dan Wheeler? Will Steve Rowland turn up to continue his cosplay of a policeman to arrest Dan Jones and will Nathan the Robbie Williams impersonator work out how to click on the link and we all find out that he just couldn't use a computer, this was nothing to do with Dan Jones in the first place and he has no idea of the mess he caused? Who knows we wait with baited breath for part 245,788,998 of this sh!t show.

@IfTheCapFits we've posted a new thread at the same time - I was just about to post the recap on yours and the thread locked!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

itsme!1983

Funky's back in town!!!!!!!
I’m so excited FP is back! When this shit show finally ends I think we should all meet up for a masquerade ball and guess who everyone else is! I’d love to know who FP is. (Disclaimer though..as all 213 of us are Dan Jones the ball will only have one attendee dressed in a large pigeon outfit) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

pinkpiglet56

Hi all, been lurking for months since becoming a well known ex “hun”. Avoided joining in for a long time but the shit show last week was vile. Can I have a number please?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So today he's said they are gonna do a Walk with Wanker at Virginia Waters at the end of the month and the winners from their poxy games gets to enjoy a private lunch with the Turnips

Who's up for a TCHQ meet up on the same day? Imagine his face if loads of us landed there 🤣🤣🤣

(thanks to one of our own for the info!)

Edit... Ooooh, we could all turn up in Dan Jones masks 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Maggie2017

Dan, I don’t want to help you…but if you’re reading this you really need to know that you can’t legally allow someone to work for you for free 😂

The modern slavery act forbids it. Unless you’re a charity and this is a voluntary position (which you’re not). Or you’re providing an internship (which can only be unpaid if it’s a higher education requirement)… any person that is doing work that creates value or revenue for your company or who does work on behalf of your company has to be paid at least minimum wage…

And be given statutory holiday, pension contributions and you’ll need to pay all employee tax and NI contributions.

Unless you hire a freelancer…who most likely won’t work for free, because they value their time.

You can get around this by doing it yourself. Or paying them. Or just forgetting the whole silly idea 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31