Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot me of the current group members so that they can all be messaged
I’ve just counted sixty of the current members have no profile pic. Now I’m no inspector Rowland rat but that seems a little like fake accounts to me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I would genuinely travel from Scotland just for this. Mainly to meet you fab lot, but seeing him burst a blood vessel and run away on his skinny, little-girl legs would be a bonus.

Maybe I could car share with his north of the border fangirl...?
Fellow Scot here!! The long journey would be worth it to see the look on his face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My Friday just got better. He gained 2 members earlier today, now he has lost 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not really no, we didn't get on that much and our paths never crossed. I think I saw something shared on FB from a mutual contact about his initial fitness surge, I guess that was around 2009 or 2010. I didn't give it much attention though, then when I was bored during lockdown trawling YT a video of his popped up.

It's obviously hard to say much though, as it's so separate to the 80/20 era, and it wouldn't be fair on anyone else involved. But it's been a weird wild trip seeing all of this unfold though.
I'm not 80/20 either; just watching for the car crash myself!

Reactions: 10
Hmmm I’d say hypothetically around 30 frequent contributors; most posts have around 60 views. The academy “shows” are even more boring than the normal boring ones (who knew that was possible) ; and dine with Dan this week involves Kaz explaining how to pour olive oil on tomatoes 😂It is completely Dan fan club and Rowland rat replies to everyone rather than Dan..ooh and someone says they will do the free editor job 😂
Some screen shots of members list would be helpful x

Reactions: 7
I'm not 80/20 either; just watching for the car crash myself!
It's become something of a hobby for me. Casually followed from afar for almost a decade now, but this forum has really sparked my interest and revealed so much unsavory info about this critter, wow! I do feel badly for those he has harmed (and he has done real damage!), but I am happy he has been so awful and drawn so much scrutiny it should be very hard for him to re-offend (at least via social media scamming) in the future.

Some screen shots of members list would be helpful x
Agree this would be most interesting. Could be shared privately with ash or DBA to protect these unfortunate souls.

Hmmm I’d say hypothetically around 30 frequent contributors; most posts have around 60 views. The academy “shows” are even more boring than the normal boring ones (who knew that was possible) ; and dine with Dan this week involves Kaz explaining how to pour olive oil on tomatoes 😂It is completely Dan fan club and Rowland rat replies to everyone rather than Dan..ooh and someone says they will do the free editor job 😂
If there was time hypocritically clicking on some of the fake looking profiles n having I little snoop would probably be helpful in determining numbers xx 😬😬😬

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine what hes doing while he's reading all this?

''those trolly little c**ts are trying to ruin me babe' '

No Dude, you are ruining yourself 🤣

And to Rowland - new mission: find out who itsme! 1983 is, pronto! Cant afford to have anyone from TCHQ messaging my members!

( happy to accept any screenshots by tbe way!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Other than the three goons playing games, the usual hangers on sucking up, ignorant comments on surrogacy and motherhood, offending anyone who is adopted or has a parent that isn’t their birth mother and I’m assuming lots of intense googling (because God forbid anyone does any actual research beforehand) what if value was there today in the respect of movement, mindset and nutrition?

After the realisation that he needs to put his members first, does he spend any time in there?

Is there any mention of the new content he promised a gazillion times?

Does he still moderate posts?

Does he interact with anyone bar the hard core Hunions?

Has Kaz created a new Motavation timetable?

Is Rowland the same inside the Scamademy as out (ie jumping up and down for attention?)

Soooooo many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yes! What about the bite sized video content that he was replacing the hour long drone fests that people currently have to wade through?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wheeler's put up 15 TT videos in the last hour...14 of which are spouting the usual lies/bollocks but the most recent one is captioned "HE FOUND THE TIT" and shows Sam's cat feeding her litter of kittens. Is there nothing he doesn't try to sexualise?!? 😠😠😠
Edit: he obviously still can't get his around quality over quantity.
Also, I thought someone had found HIM, with him being the tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.