Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is dire.

In addition, to quote Rachel from friends
"no uterus, no opinion"
How on earth does he feel entitled to give his opinion on such a sensitive subject???
He isnt even a father ..... Absolute twit.
PLUS - there are lots and lots of women, who struggle to bond with their baby even after they have given birth, be it medically traumatic or "normal".

Misinformed, Uneducated, Insensitive prick - needs to shut his trap for good. and at best - get his power washer out. Burwash drives are calling.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Exactly, it would be offensive if he even made sense it’s just hours of unplanned, un-informed drivel - boring.

Reactions: 11
They ran out of things to say at the end so played another game 🤣🤣🤣

he didn’t even mention 80/20 today, other than the adverts (that he plays purely so he can think of what they are going to do next) he didn’t try to sell his plan or bang on about his transformations etc. the whole thing is pointless.

what he did do though is think up more stupid competitions that won’t happen. So Sean has to create a spreadsheet and they are going to record who’s sharing the lives and the person who has shared the most by the end of March gets to ‘have dinner with the gang’, there was even a suggestion that it could be done over zoom if they live too far away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He also wants to create a geo championship (that game he’s been playing where you have to guess the location from the pictures) so you pay Dan £1 into his PayPal and the top 3 winners take a cut of the overall amount.
He suggested starting it tonight but Kaz politely declined.

Also, Archie was on the live at the start, shouldn’t he be at school?

Oh and another note, when talking surrogacy, did anyone catch Dan’s comment about adoption being something he wants to look into at some point. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So THAT's why he's constantly scanning around random places on google earth?! LOL wow. Riveting content, no wonder views are through the roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

he didn’t even mention 80/20 today, other than the adverts (that he plays purely so he can think of what they are going to do next) he didn’t try to sell his plan or bang on about his transformations etc. the whole thing is pointless.

what he did do though is think up more stupid competitions that won’t happen. So Sean has to create a spreadsheet and they are going to record who’s sharing the lives and the person who has shared the most by the end of March gets to ‘have dinner with the gang’, there was even a suggestion that it could be done over zoom if they live too far away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He also wants to create a geo championship (that game he’s been playing where you have to guess the location from the pictures) so you pay Dan £1 into his PayPal and the top 3 winners take a cut of the overall amount.

Oh and another note, when talking surrogacy, did anyone catch Dan’s comment about adoption being something he wants to look into at some point. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!
Oh don't :LOL: - why does he think that spending time with him is such a prize?? Why does Sean need a spreadsheet - just do a mental note mate you won't be dealing with any big numbers - they probably added the Zoom bit in because they already know that the winner will be Stephanie.

If he genuinely wants to adopt - he's f@cked that up already. My friend has just adopted after starting the process 4 years ago. They check absolutely everything - he has too much of himself online that would be major red flags. The comments to Sam's daughter, agressive mood swings and general lack of safeguarding for vulnerable people will be a big no, not to mention that he alledgedly has a criminal record. He also has no understanding of privacy - an adopted child needs a high level of privacy, you are dealing with highly sensitive family situations when you take on another person's child and you would need to protect their identity very carefully. In the past few months alone he has put two young people at risk. He showed a complete lack of understanding why him bringing up DJs children or putting anything out there about the family is a safeguarding issue so that would also make social services say no straight away. Adoption is a long laborious process, that takes time and commitment that he is incapable of. My friend was forever having to sit through presentations and inteviews - your financial stability is scrutinised - your health - they both had to volunteer reading at their local school, he wouldn't be allowed past the first meeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So…hypothetically if someone was inside the holy grail of the academy what would you like to know? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Here's some content ideas for them.

Three Wheeler - The 3 of them drive round in a Reliant Robin.
The Wheeler on the bus goes round and round. - Viewer(s) recommend their favorite bus routes and DW films himself riding them.
Atey Twenty - DW eats twenty of the same thing.
Wheeler Dealer - DW dresses up and Del Boy, hilarity ensues.

Should really help pull in the views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here's some content ideas for them.

Three Wheeler - The 3 of them drive a Reliant Robin.
The Wheeler on the bus goes round and round. - Viewer(s) recommend their favorite bus routes and DW films himself riding them.
Atey Twenty - DW eats twenty of the same thing.
Wheeler Dealer - DW dresses up and Del Boy, hilarity ensues.

Should really help pull in the views.
Hilarious. I reckon Rowland has scribbled down some notes and will pass these ideas on as his own! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So…hypothetically if someone was inside the holy grail of the academy what would you like to know? 😂
Any familiar names? Regular/frequent contributors? I'd love a sense of how many true "active" members there are ie regularly commenting, asking questions or otherwise participating. What is the general tone, is it strictly enforced adulation of Wheeler or is there any room for actual discussion?

Hypothetically, of course 👀

Reactions: 11
I'd like to know how long you could stay in there if you constantly asked them irritating questions:
'How many calories in a bananna if it's mashed? What happened to Dan Jones? Why is Nessa still overweight? Why is Sean never on camera- is he wanted by the police? What's your favourite Juice plus drink? Why do you dress as a lumberjack everyday? Would you like a signed photo of Michael Mosely - I run his fan club? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any familiar names? Regular/frequent contributors? I'd love a sense of how many true "active" members there are ie regularly commenting, asking questions or otherwise participating. What is the general tone, is it strictly enforced adulation of Wheeler or is there any room for actual discussion?

Hypothetically, of course 👀
Hmmm I’d say hypothetically around 30 frequent contributors; most posts have around 60 views. The academy “shows” are even more boring than the normal boring ones (who knew that was possible) ; and dine with Dan this week involves Kaz explaining how to pour olive oil on tomatoes 😂It is completely Dan fan club and Rowland rat replies to everyone rather than Dan..ooh and someone says they will do the free editor job 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Well, at least we know, with 100% certainty, there is absolutely NO WAY he would be allowed to adopt.

Reactions: 13
Hmmm I’d say hypothetically around 30 frequent contributors; most posts have around 60 views. The academy “shows” are even more boring than the normal boring ones (who knew that was possible) ; and dine with Dan this week involves Kaz explaining how to pour olive oil on tomatoes 😂It is completely Dan fan club and Rowland rat replies to everyone rather than Dan..ooh and someone says they will do the free editor job 😂
Sounds like less than 100 paying members in there then, as we suspected. No wonder the train has been spinning its wheels at Station Desperate for a while now!

You've got to think that crunch time is coming soon - for members & Sam - energy bills doubling next month for many, weekly food shop increasing & likely to get much worse if Russia carries on, don't even mention fuel!

Reactions: 14
Just had a quick watch in the hope that he might be doing something funny (not intentionally funny obvs) because I’m bored, and he’s talking about whether, if women use a surrogate they would bond with the child as the pain of childbirth apparently is what usually creates the love and bond between mother and child. 🤯 WTF are they on about. Every topic he discusses he manages to offend people. You don’t have to physically give birth to a child to be able to love them. There is literally no intelligent or interesting conversation going on it’s dire - there 3 watchers on FB when I clicked and I was one of them.
So he has daddy issues as well then...🤣

• Haha
Awesome info! Thank you! Hypothetically, of course.

I agree with the above suggestion, some gentle trolling would be fun but I think it would be funny if it were more subtle/gradual, that's just me tho... probably would be lost on the turnip patch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just had a quick watch in the hope that he might be doing something funny (not intentionally funny obvs) because I’m bored, and he’s talking about whether, if women use a surrogate they would bond with the child as the pain of childbirth apparently is what usually creates the love and bond between mother and child. 🤯 WTF are they on about. Every topic he discusses he manages to offend people. You don’t have to physically give birth to a child to be able to love them. There is literally no intelligent or interesting conversation going on it’s dire - there 3 watchers on FB when I clicked and I was one of them.
Perfect example of him talking about another subject HE CAN’T POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT!!

So today he's said they are gonna do a Walk with Wanker at Virginia Waters at the end of the month and the winners from their poxy games gets to enjoy a private lunch with the Turnips

Who's up for a TCHQ meet up on the same day? Imagine his face if loads of us landed there 🤣🤣🤣

(thanks to one of our own for the info!)

Edit... Ooooh, we could all turn up in Dan Jones masks 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So today he's said they are gonna do a Walk with Wanker at Virginia Waters at the end of the month and the winners from their poxy games gets to enjoy a private lunch with the Turnips

Who's up for a TCHQ meet up on the same day? Imagine his face if loads of us landed there 🤣🤣🤣

(thanks to one of our own for the info!)

Edit... Ooooh, we could all turn up in Dan Jones masks 🤣🤣🤣
I would genuinely travel from Scotland just for this. Mainly to meet you fab lot, but seeing him burst a blood vessel and run away on his skinny, little-girl legs would be a bonus.

Maybe I could car share with his north of the border fangirl...?

• Haha
  • Heart
I would genuinely travel from Scotland just for this. Mainly to meet you fab lot, but seeing him burst a blood vessel and run away on his skinny, little-girl legs would be a bonus.

Maybe I could car share with his north of the border fangirl...?
👏👏👏And you could pick me and @ashdlol up on your way down south😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.