Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick one from me as I am working tonight but I have just had communication from 👀👀 and wanted to share...

Talk about Lois got them thinking today.

Dan told everyone about Lois handing her notice in a few months ago as she had to go back to to looking after her son or daughter. He went on to emphasise how she would still be sticking around in the Academy but no longer working for him.

Eyes on the inside confirm that Lois has still been around, mainly liking posts and making the odd comment here and there.

Talk of her here today got them thinking and their suspicions were correct...

Now this is a story I would love to hear. From what I understand Lois has always been a huge supporter of Wheeler so the fact shes no longer a member is very telling in my eyes!

We all know she put in the blood sweat and tears, she literally was 8020. For him to tell us she was sticking around proves that he knew it too... Has he proven that loyalty means duck all and turned on her too? 🤔

(thanks to 👀👀 for this as always 😘)
He’s removed her from the Academy? Seriously? She was the best thing about the entire group!

Reactions: 11
He’s removed her from the Academy? Seriously? She was the best thing about the entire group!
He was given intelligence from Chief inspector R Rat that she was a danger to the group - planning to take it down from the inside. It was all an elaborate long game to ruin 8020 for absolutely no gain to herself. People like this need to be taken out of society - thank goodness he found out from Ratty in time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
B3C9C675-A315-4DC8-B116-2C8C7AE71169.jpeg

Detective Rolo getting ready for his 10 minute meeting at Eastbourne police station day in court tomorrow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does it make me petty that I always beat them at Wordle, doing it by myself? I got todays in 3, took all these geniuses to get it in 5. The stupid is strong in Sam’s lounge.

Do they really just sit there playing tit games for half an hour? How is this either entertaining or informative? If I want to scream at a screen because people are being thick I’ll stick to The Chase, at least Bradley Walsh is funny and the Beast really is a Beast!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Live showing on all FB accounts but not TT this morning 🤔
reported on TT ??

It continues to baffle me .... how the duck they think a 3 or 4 hour "chat show" with a bunch of nobodies talking absolute bullshit, could possibly be a good idea, or a valuable use of time ........ when they having paying customers to see to

And then I remember - he really is that bleeping stupid and deluded.

And there probably is only about a dozen paying customers left - no need to worry about them.

Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could well be reported on TT, not watched them, but appeared to be on a rant reply spree whilst out on a walk later yesterday. What do ppl think of him when they see him out?! Headphones on & shouting at his phone 😳🤪😆

You couldn't even call his 'show' a vanity project either, just 15 watching across all platforms now, most of those his die hard hunions. Just what is the point?! If he was sat by himself, just chatting away, you could perhaps get it. But, other people being involved & promoting 8020 with ads but no relevant content to the business, it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Do you think MattDan considers he got a lucky escape & kicks himself for ever getting involved?!

Reactions: 13
Just had a quick watch in the hope that he might be doing something funny (not intentionally funny obvs) because I’m bored, and he’s talking about whether, if women use a surrogate they would bond with the child as the pain of childbirth apparently is what usually creates the love and bond between mother and child. 🤯 WTF are they on about. Every topic he discusses he manages to offend people. You don’t have to physically give birth to a child to be able to love them. There is literally no intelligent or interesting conversation going on it’s dire - there 3 watchers on FB when I clicked and I was one of them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
reported on TT ??

It continues to baffle me .... how the duck they think a 3 or 4 hour "chat show" with a bunch of nobodies talking absolute bullshit, could possibly be a good idea, or a valuable use of time ........ when they having paying customers to see to

And then I remember - he really is that bleeping stupid and deluded.

And there probably is only about a dozen paying customers left - no need to worry about them.

Prick
4 people watching live on YouTube, from a membership of 200. That's hardly engagement.

If there's no celebrity name dropped in the title of the live then the total view count on YT appears to remain under 100.

Shows the power of brand DW.

Reactions: 13

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had a quick watch in the hope that he might be doing something funny (not intentionally funny obvs) because I’m bored, and he’s talking about whether, if women use a surrogate they would bond with the child as the pain of childbirth apparently is what usually creates the love and bond between mother and child. 🤯 WTF are they on about. Every topic he discusses he manages to offend people. You don’t have to physically give birth to a child to be able to love them. There is literally no intelligent or interesting conversation going on it’s dire - there 3 watchers on FB when I clicked and I was one of them.
It is dire.

In addition, to quote Rachel from friends
"no uterus, no opinion"
How on earth does he feel entitled to give his opinion on such a sensitive subject???
He isnt even a father ..... Absolute twit.
PLUS - there are lots and lots of women, who struggle to bond with their baby even after they have given birth, be it medically traumatic or "normal".

Misinformed, Uneducated, Insensitive prick - needs to shut his trap for good. and at best - get his power washer out. Burwash drives are calling.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
4 people watching live on YouTube, from a membership of 200. That's hardly engagement.
Those four are probably us dipping in and out 😂
It’s like watching Dr Pimple popper, it’s wrong, disgusting and sickly to watch but you just can’t help yourself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does it make me petty that I always beat them at Wordle, doing it by myself? I got todays in 3, took all these geniuses to get it in 5. The stupid is strong in Sam’s lounge.

Do they really just sit there playing tit games for half an hour? How is this either entertaining or informative? If I want to scream at a screen because people are being thick I’ll stick to The Chase, at least Bradley Walsh is funny and the Beast really is a Beast!
Not at all. It's a valid observation. They are actually, literally stupid. Which wouldn't be a problem except they try to scam others with their stupidity... I suppose in a way it's a good thing, as it has caused the scam to fail spectacularly.

Reactions: 10
I just don’t see the point in any of this morning show? It’s not informative. He’s never in the gym. He would do so much with explaining different squats or offering demonstrations. But I guess he’s not actually qualified is he?

Reactions: 12
I just don’t see the point in any of this morning show? It’s not informative. He’s never in the gym. He would do so much with explaining different squats or offering demonstrations. But I guess he’s not actually qualified is he?
The only point is to inflate/maintain Dan Wheeler's ego. Nothing else.

Those four are probably us dipping in and out 😂
It’s like watching Dr Pimple popper, it’s wrong, disgusting and sickly to watch but you just can’t help yourself 😂😂
Yes. We actually have more members and definitely are responsible for most of his views!

It's purely to stroke his ego. Just the fact he calls it "The Dan Wheeler Show" says it all really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.