Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a son who has special needs and she took a whole afternoon out to meet me in person, while working in the Academy, to offer me support and suggestions. Lois is an absolute diamond, a truly wonderful person.
Is Lois one of the ones from all the 16 week plan videos?

Reactions: 5
Hi

As you know Turnip Towers is recruiting for a video editor. The benefits are clear to me. Zero salary = Zero tax! Take that HMRC!

In order to get the job I have put my showreel together. It is a bit rough and ready, but I thought it would fit right in. I have even managed to incorporate the forever living plan promoted by their new coach, so I think everyone will be happy.

I am ready to start next week, I have my own cushion to hug, and I have been practising headbutting my webcam.

This job is in the bag. I cannot wait to slurp energy drinks out of a jug and demonstrate my lack of knowledge in so many subjects.

Below will form the main component of my interview. Any comments welcomed, as I really do want the job.

You're a fricken genius! WAY overqualified for Turnip Co though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But the 2 turnips work for free ,she already said it one day that she does it for nothing ,or is that different .they could be mates just hanging out I suppose . So many legalities that he Just isn't aware of
It’s the same think she’s just too in love to see that she’s being used/do anything about it

Reactions: 8
Claims to be dyslexic on Wednesday, then laughs it up at someone who cannot spell on Thursday?

That's a real c0ck move, even by DW's standards.
Despicable, but entirely within his normal range of behavior and to be expected from Wheeler I am afraid.

He is an addict who attacks and mocks others for their own addictions.

He is obese and mocks others for their weight, binge eating etc.

He is generally ignorant, yet anyone who disagrees with him about anything is wrong and deserving of insults.

Reactions: 14
Claims to be dyslexic on Wednesday, then laughs it up at someone who cannot spell on Thursday?

That's a real c0ck move, even by DW's standards.
What an absolute twit. So we've now seen him bullying people with addiction, binge eating, mental health issues, spelling...... I probably missed some, and pedals himself as some kind of 'life coach', wow 😳
I don't feel one ounce of pity for him, he's the biggest bully out there but don't call him out or he'll cry like the pathetic manipulative fat head baby that he truly is!

Reactions: 20
What an absolute twit. So we've now seen him bullying people with addiction, binge eating, mental health issues, spelling...... I probably missed some, and pedals himself as some kind of 'life coach', wow 😳
I don't feel one ounce of pity for him, he's the biggest bully out there but don't call him out or he'll cry like the pathetic manipulative fat head baby that he truly is!
Exactly.

Speaking of which I would say we are soon due for another crying, apologizing video from Wheeler no? Which will then be immediately forgotten, as usual.

Reactions: 12
Plus, that isn't a spelling mistake. It's a typo.

Unlike BEAR with me, a hill he was willing to die on πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi

As you know Turnip Towers is recruiting for a video editor. The benefits are clear to me. Zero salary = Zero tax! Take that HMRC!

In order to get the job I have put my showreel together. It is a bit rough and ready, but I thought it would fit right in. I have even managed to incorporate the forever living plan promoted by their new coach, so I think everyone will be happy.

I am ready to start next week, I have my own cushion to hug, and I have been practising headbutting my webcam.

This job is in the bag. I cannot wait to slurp energy drinks out of a jug and demonstrate my lack of knowledge in so many subjects.

Below will form the main component of my interview. Any comments welcomed, as I really do want the job.

Omg that’s hilarious

Reactions: 7
Despicable, but entirely within his normal range of behavior and to be expected from Wheeler I am afraid.

He is an addict who attacks and mocks others for their own addictions.

He is obese and mocks others for their weight, binge eating etc.

He is generally ignorant, yet anyone who disagrees with him about anything is wrong and deserving of insults.
Why does no one close to him not pull him up on this? Brand Dan Wheeler is 80/20, and this is making the company look appalling (or more appalling than it already did).

On videos all I hear is people off camera saying stuff like 'You do some much good, don't listen to the negativity'. As if being nice sometimes means you get a free pass to be an arsewhipe at other times. There's no such thing as behavior offsetting, just don't be act like a bellend, with that smug grin of a man who's learned how to felate himself.

And the constructive negativity is exactly what you should listen too, that's where the improvement is needed. Especially when it's from disgruntled ex paying clients.

Reactions: 15
Just a quick one from me as I am working tonight but I have just had communication from πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ and wanted to share...

Talk about Lois got them thinking today.

Dan told everyone about Lois handing her notice in a few months ago as she had to go back to to looking after her son or daughter. He went on to emphasise how she would still be sticking around in the Academy but no longer working for him.

Eyes on the inside confirm that Lois has still been around, mainly liking posts and making the odd comment here and there.

Talk of her here today got them thinking and their suspicions were correct...

Now this is a story I would love to hear. From what I understand Lois has always been a huge supporter of Wheeler so the fact shes no longer a member is very telling in my eyes!

We all know she put in the blood sweat and tears, she literally was 8020. For him to tell us she was sticking around proves that he knew it too... Has he proven that loyalty means duck all and turned on her too? πŸ€”

(thanks to πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ for this as always 😘)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
At this point we can be 100% certain no amount of past loyalty, sacrifice, etc. will be honoured by Wheeler whatsoever. All he cares about is "what can you do for me now?"

Given the huge number of past supporters, employees, fans etc we've seen join here I have to wonder if it has truly never crossed Rowland or Kaz's mind that he will be shitting on them next?

Only a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought I would give this undercover criminal investigation a crack since Rowland the Rat made it look so easy by cracking the Fattdan case wide open - IDIOT
Ok back to the case I am currently investigating did you know without calculating in the 8020 past and current employees that DW has employed well over 22 people in the past.
I can name all 22 but I would say there would be many more as my investigation skills aren't quiet up to Commissioner Rowland the Rats - IDIOT
By looking into this case i am positive that long service leave isn't an issue with any company Wheeler has been THE BOSS (that's what he likes to be called) of unless long service in the UK can be accessed after 6 months
The one remaining employee that out lasted them all is THE BOSS surely that couldn't be the issue into the huge staff turn - BARE WITH ME GANG just looking for that sarcasm emoji :rolleyes::rolleyes: (close enough)
Couldn't a few of them tell a story or 2 or has the dam wall already been breach with overflowing stories ? might need to push the button.
Before I sign off hey Rowland the Rat I AM FATTDAN πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ - IDIOT

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought I would give this undercover criminal investigation a crack since Rowland the Rat made it look so easy by cracking the Fattdan case wide open - IDIOT
Ok back to the case I am currently investigating did you know without calculating in the 8020 past and current employees that DW has employed well over 22 people in the past.
I can name all 22 but I would say there would be many more as my investigation skills aren't quiet up to Commissioner Rowland the Rats - IDIOT
By looking into this case i am positive that long service leave isn't an issue with any company Wheeler has been THE BOSS (that's what he likes to be called) of unless long service in the UK can be accessed after 6 months
The one remaining employee that out lasted them all is THE BOSS surely that couldn't be the issue into the huge staff turn - BARE WITH ME GANG just looking for that sarcasm emoji :rolleyes::rolleyes: (close enough)
Couldn't a few of them tell a story or 2 or has the dam wall already been breach with overflowing stories ? might need to push the button.
Before I sign off hey Rowland the Rat I AM FATTDAN πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ - IDIOT
BOSH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a quick one from me as I am working tonight but I have just had communication from πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ and wanted to share...

Talk about Lois got them thinking today.

Dan told everyone about Lois handing her notice in a few months ago as she had to go back to to looking after her son or daughter. He went on to emphasise how she would still be sticking around in the Academy but no longer working for him.

Eyes on the inside confirm that Lois has still been around, mainly liking posts and making the odd comment here and there.

Talk of her here today got them thinking and their suspicions were correct...

Now this is a story I would love to hear. From what I understand Lois has always been a huge supporter of Wheeler so the fact shes no longer a member is very telling in my eyes!

We all know she put in the blood sweat and tears, she literally was 8020. For him to tell us she was sticking around proves that he knew it too... Has he proven that loyalty means duck all and turned on her too? πŸ€”

(thanks to πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ for this as always 😘)
Wow. Once I was in the scamcademy, Lois made the entire place very welcoming, that she had time for you and would help. If she didn't know the answer to your question, she would go and find out. I have a son with additional needs and she helped SO much whilst I was on plan. I caught on to Dan eventually (not quick enough as I parted with money unfortunately πŸ˜•) but Lois was a true gem! And I'm sure she made everyone feel that way. If I and, everyone else, can see what an amazing employee and friend she was to 8020/Dan, it is shocking (although not surprising) that he can treat someone like that. People like Lois who are genuine, positive, hard working, caring and truly believe in you are hard to come by and he didnt appreciate her. I hope she's doing good!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.