Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it's been said before but what's seems really mad is if all those 199 members are paying Β£25 a month then it is not a bad take home for Dan to be fair. Almost 5 bags a month, with no real business expenses (property, rates. staffing, physical product ect). And it sounds like all the membership content is largely recycled.

You'd think that was quite a good base to build on.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure it's been said before but what's seems really mad is if all those 199 members are paying Β£25 a month then it is not a bad take home for Dan to be fair. Almost 5 bags a month, with no real business expenses (property, rates. staffing, physical product ect). And it sounds like all the membership content is largely recycled.

You'd think that was quite a good base to build on.
They're not though. While we unfortunately can't see exact numbers (c'mon, someone take up a trial membership for recon purposes!), I am 100% sure many of those are not actual paying accounts. A lot of them are probably forgotten or otherwise moved on, or acquaintances he keeps in just to pump his numbers.

I can't imagine there are more than a few dozen paying members at this point.

Reactions: 13
I agree, it must be really doing his head in that TCHQ have overtaken him in numbers, his ego can't stand it πŸ˜…
The fact we have all his qualified ex staff and more qualified nutritionists in here AND more support πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and it’s free why would you sign up with him ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It makes me feel better when I think back to people like Nicky and Lois. I wasn’t take in by this tit show. He actually had credible people working for him, although, particularly with Nicky, he made it look like she was still part of the academy when she was long gone. This pile of tit is a whole different ball game.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has a son with special needs/disabled and she left to take care of him, as you can imagine the academy took up ALOT of her time as she made sure she responded to everyone
I have a son who has special needs and she took a whole afternoon out to meet me in person, while working in the Academy, to offer me support and suggestions. Lois is an absolute diamond, a truly wonderful person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a son who has special needs and she took a whole afternoon out to meet me in person, while working in the Academy, to offer me support and suggestions. Lois is an absolute diamond, a truly wonderful person.
I don’t think Dan ever fully appreciated her at all.

Of course not. Empathy and consideration for others are concepts beyond this dolt. The second someone isn't immediately useful to him, they are discarded.

Reactions: 12
They're not though. While we unfortunately can't see exact numbers (c'mon, someone take up a trial membership for recon purposes!), I am 100% sure many of those are not actual paying accounts. A lot of them are probably forgotten or otherwise moved on, or acquaintances he keeps in just to pump his numbers.

I did wonder, seems like smoke and mirrors all round.

Reactions: 8
Knowing what I now know, he didn't appreciate any of them.

We often talk about how hard he must be to live with... Can you imagine working for him?

We pick him up on his stupidity, incompetence and his illusions of grandeur, yet what we see is just a snapshot of the situation.

The Dan you see on camera is all for show.

same 4-5 people that interact with him on his posts and lives, he would have way more than that if he had 200 paying members. β€˜Ey up Jen’ recycled over and over again as it’s the same names watching and blowing smoke uo his arse.

Reactions: 10
Guy/gang/legends/dudes I’ve had a message following my very genuine message previously where I enquired about their latest scam..ooops I mean plan. Apparently I need to move incredibly fast and not miss out on the offer of a lifetime as the 100 places are neatly gone!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guy/gang/legends/dudes I’ve had a message following my very genuine message previously where I enquired about their latest scam..ooops I mean plan. Apparently I need to move incredibly fast and not miss out on the offer of a lifetime as the 100 places are neatly gone!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only one has gone

• Haha
Pls do accept a free trial and report back what you see inside the Scamcademy! Some insight into the actual number of active members would be most helpful!

• Haha
Constant lies!

Was thinking when I dipped into todays live, he said the best offer ever, blah blah, but then said, it was our February offer that’s doing so well we’ve extended it to March.

Everyone knows that isn’t true! The NHS hero discount code was started in January, how can his hardcore fans listen to his bullshit knowing full well they are supporting an outright liar. And nodding Ness next to him. lies come so easy to him, and she just agrees without pause.

another lie, mentioned at least 3 times today, Nessa being a size 16 and has kept the weight off for over 3 years. who is that great big lump trying to kid?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Constant lies!

Was thinking when I dipped into todays live, he said the best offer ever, blah blah, but then said, it was our February offer that’s doing so well we’ve extended it to March.

Everyone knows that isn’t true! The NHS hero discount code was started in January, how can his hardcore fans listen to his bullshit knowing full well they are supporting an outright liar. And nodding Ness next to him. lies come so easy to him, and she just agrees without pause.

another lie, mentioned at least 3 times today, Nessa being a size 16 and has kept the weight off for over 3 years. who is that great big lump trying to kid?!!!
No way is she a 16. Not even 16st. I'm a size 20 and she looks bigger than me.

Hi

As you know Turnip Towers is recruiting for a video editor. The benefits are clear to me. Zero salary = Zero tax! Take that HMRC!

In order to get the job I have put my showreel together. It is a bit rough and ready, but I thought it would fit right in. I have even managed to incorporate the forever living plan promoted by their new coach, so I think everyone will be happy.

I am ready to start next week, I have my own cushion to hug, and I have been practising headbutting my webcam.

This job is in the bag. I cannot wait to slurp energy drinks out of a jug and demonstrate my lack of knowledge in so many subjects.

Below will form the main component of my interview. Any comments welcomed, as I really do want the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi

As you know Turnip Towers is recruiting for a video editor. The benefits are clear to me. Zero salary = Zero tax! Take that HMRC!

In order to get the job I have put my showreel together. It is a bit rough and ready, but I thought it would fit right in. I have even managed to incorporate the forever living plan promoted by their new coach, so I think everyone will be happy.

I am ready to start next week, I have my own cushion to hug, and I have been practising headbutting my webcam.

This job is in the bag. I cannot wait to slurp energy drinks out of a jug and demonstrate my lack of knowledge in so many subjects.

Below will form the main component of my interview. Any comments welcomed, as I really do want the job.

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‚The job's yours! When can you start?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.