Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#9 ❤ Checking in xx yet another thread 😂😂 n with his new schedule this week I think we ll be burning through these 😂😂😂 of course only if he manages to stick to it 😂 I ll give it till Thursday till the excuses start rolling in 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#9 ❤ Checking in xx yet another thread 😂😂 n with his new schedule this week I think we ll be burning through these 😂😂😂 of course only if he manages to stick to it 😂 I ll give it till Thursday till the excuses start rolling in 😬😬😬
Thats FAR too optimistic. Hes already thinking up excuses, hence the 'manic phase' post. Hes planting the seed already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really angered me on his latest TT today where he talked about people considering who to spend their next wage with for February personal training.
He’s such a snake oil salesman the way he lures you in with the disingenuous “money back guarantee”. He makes it sound like such a no risk offer. Give me your money and if it doesn’t work then I will give you all your money back. What’s not to love about that. Add to this the promissory notes of curing binge eating and a whole myriad of illnesses it’s so easy to see why he dupes so many people into thinking his tit plan is the answer to their prayers.
I’m hoping this coming month the “boom”‘doesn’t happen again. He does NOT deserve it. One day I will be brave enough to share my story which will give even greater context for why I’m saying all of this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It really angered me on his latest TT today where he talked about people considering who to spend their next wage with for February personal training.
He’s such a snake oil salesman the way he lures you in with the disingenuous “money back guarantee”. He makes it sound like such a no risk offer. Give me your money and if it doesn’t work then I will give you all your money back. What’s not to love about that. Add to this the promissory notes of curing binge eating and a whole myriad of illnesses it’s so easy to see why he dupes so many people into thinking his tit plan is the answer to their prayers.
I’m hoping this coming month the “boom”‘doesn’t happen again. He does NOT deserve it. One day I will be brave enough to share my story which will give even greater context for why I’m saying all of this.
Same here, I will put my side of events, although he thinks I already have 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He really is that dodgy car salesman isn't he?

Charismatic to a fault, yet slimy at the same time. Says all the right words to make you part with your cash.

He's that dodgy car salesman that knows full well that hes selling you a rust bucket but will dress it up by any means necessary as long as you believe him. Once he's got your cash zero fucks are given and once you complain its "sold as seen mate"

Reactions: 22
19! That's 19 threads! 🥳 that's some going from 6 or 7 trolls 😘

anyone else's spidey senses 🕷 picking up something dramatic coming? real peace & quiet doesn't exist in Whanker World for too long...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
#92 checking in....

My big question, for the start of a new thread - when you do nothing all day, and lockdown is all but over, why are you not back in the gym DW? Being a PT/working on your fitness for the boxing/training for strong man... just doing something?

Like I don't get it, you are now just a scrounger, one who is piling the pounds on at that...
Exactly this…! For someone who repeatedly tells people they just need to make time for steps etc, for someone who does bugger all he’s hardly trying to better himself or train. As we always say- set the example!

It’s all too easy for him to jump on camera downing energy drink, burping and chatting tit than it is to do something productive- he can’t even be arsed to do the steps! The WWW is only long enough for about 4-5000 steps at best then he calls it a day 🙈 half of the time is spent saying “bear with us gang” “go out and come back in Caz” 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
#42 checking in - I have never in my life despised another human being as much as I do him - everything he does is for money, for himself and to be famous at the expense of everyone else - please HMRC and/or Trading Standards shut this down

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just had to zoom in on this beauty! 🤪

Talk about timing & camera angle! 👌

Absolutely crying here! 🤣😂🤣😂
I'm surprised he's even got a septum after all the coke he's done!

Christ is he doing him mums physio now?
I'm sure I heard him say that he was going round to give his mam a full assessment but that he was certain it was her T7 that she'd injured.
So he's a chiropractor now on top of everything else🙄 ffs😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He really is that dodgy car salesman isn't he?

Charismatic to a fault, yet slimy at the same time. Says all the right words to make you part with your cash.

He's that dodgy car salesman that knows full well that hes selling you a rust bucket but will dress it up by any means necessary as long as you believe him. Once he's got your cash zero fucks are given and once you complain its "sold as seen mate"
Oh yes.👊

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm sure I heard him say that he was going round to give his mam a full assessment but that he was certain it was her T7 that she'd injured.
If she needs physiotherapy she needs to get to an actual physiotherapist. Though that's probably self diagnosed and now cutting corners. Wonder where wheeler gets it from

He said "I think its L4L5" then he knows her history anyway and its thoracic. Can't make it up.

If she needs physiotherapy she needs to get to an actual physiotherapist. Though that's probably self diagnosed and now cutting corners. Wonder where wheeler gets it from
She probably does, its a cover for going roung begging for coin. They want him to get a real job then trust him with this?

Nah av go skool

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.