Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have little sympathy now for the two people who have signed up since yesterday. Surely you would do your due diligence and at least look at trustpilot or the myriad of honest reviews that are now out there. However I remain pleased that the exponential growth he is seeing since the exciting brand new “launch” of the polished turd has seen 3 whole people join up. He’s defo going viral 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A message for the idiots …….

You should of learnt by now that I refuse to be silenced……. But then you’ve not managed to learn from your mistakes this far have you??

Daniel Wheeler you are selling a scam. You know you are selling a scam.

A message for the idiots …….

You should of learnt by now that I refuse to be silenced……. But then you’ve not managed to learn from your mistakes this far have you??

Daniel Wheeler you are selling a scam. You know you are selling a scam.
Also ………
There are 175 of us posting - MORE watching. We ROAR.
We whistleblow.
We report to the authorities.

We refuse to be silenced - the truth will be heard

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel a tad over invested now that I have my work timetable saved on my phone now next to the pink motavation monstrosity. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#172 checking in. Sad to see people signing up, does he still do the 7 day trial? Hoping they are not paying customers!

Reactions: 7
I assume sicknote got stoned and had a revelation last night that he’s not tapped into the NHS discount train… posted this morning looking for engagement. If your going to offer nhs/emergency services a discount just bloody say it not seek engagement. What’s the bet it’s 25% off the joining fee that others have been offered already

edit: I stand corrected he’s offered 50% off joining fee

#172 checking in. Sad to see people signing up, does he still do the 7 day trial? Hoping they are not paying customers!
No he doesn’t offer this. There are always going to be sign ups it won’t be long before they realise they’ve signed up to a con. I sadly signed up last year without doing any trust pilot checks etc :-( others will do the same although there is so many more avenues of truths out there now

Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned the Bluelight Card on a live during the week. He got all excited and so did Kaz.

• Haha
I assume sicknote got stoned and had a revelation last night that he’s not tapped into the NHS discount train… posted this morning looking for engagement. If your going to offer nhs/emergency services a discount just bloody say it not seek engagement. What’s the bet it’s 25% off the joining fee that others have been offered already

No he doesn’t offer this. There are always going to be sign ups it won’t be long before they realise they’ve signed up to a con. I sadly signed up last year without doing any trust pilot checks etc :-( others will do the same although there is so many more avenues of truths out there now
#113 checking in... what is the sign up fee again? Is it £25? So they get a "whopping £12.50 off? Those lucky lucky NHS workers... how can they turn down such an offer! Especially with his virtual toilet paper thrown in for FREE! (worth £55 don't you know) PLUS they get to talk to the main man himself for a whole half an hour... can you imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I admit I did the same, it was only after I saw a TT from Leah taking about him that I started doing research. However I felt trapped into paying the 16 weeks. I wish I’d just gone to my bank and cancelled now as this was a lot of money for me to waste 😭.

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned the Bluelight Card on a live during the week. He got all excited and so did Kaz.
Yeah I remember that, they were saying about blue light discount cards and Dan said “we could be able to get them for 8020 members” and Kaz was going to look into it

As if you can compare blue light services to 8020 members- members of a dodgy diet programme! Dans illusions of grandeur! 😂

#113 checking in... what is the sign up fee again? Is it £25? So they get a "whopping £12.50 off? Those lucky lucky NHS workers... how can they turn down such an offer! Especially with his virtual toilet paper thrown in for FREE! (worth £55 don't you know) PLUS they get to talk to the main man himself for a whole half an hour... can you imagine?
I'd love to see him go on Dragons Den, and go through his fantasy figures and values of stuff and watch them rip him to shreds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to see him go on Dragons Den, and go through his fantasy figures and values of stuff and watch them rip him to shreds 🤣
Oh my god hahaha 🤣

I do think he'd make a great candidate for The Apprentice... they're all a bunch of clueless self-absorbed narcs on there. He'd fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.