Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha amazing!! I’m amazed it’s taken me so long to do but then I have a real job (unlike DW) 😆😆😆 plenty of space on his chin for double digits 😆😆😆😆
I knew that screenshot would come in handy 😂😂

@Spongranch Following that link do you go for ‘scam’ ‘faulty product’ or ‘tax evasion’ I want to tick ‘all of the above’ 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I notice comments are turned back on on last 2 posts on TT, we knew it wouldn't last too long 🙄

Puts up a TT post saying “obesity isn’t a choice, prove me wrong” but has comments turned off. He’s not really grasping the concept of what he’s asking is he? He’s so desperate for interaction that he keeps making random statements and telling people to prove him wrong, hoping to start an argument and nobody actually cares enough to answer him on fb, except the Huns of course.

Reactions: 10
Am I missing something here… he bangs on about it not being a diet, and even went into a rage that his advert wasn’t allowed because it’s a diet, but then his testimonial says this…? 🙈🤔
7E7510F2-01CD-4BC5-B004-FAB1361B211C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I missing something here… he bangs on about it not being a diet, and even went into a rage that his advert wasn’t allowed because it’s a diet, but then his testimonial says this…? 🙈🤔
View attachment 1011880
That's a really early one, possibly even 2016, 2017 latest. Wonder how she is now?

He even registered it at Companies House, then dissolved it later.

He's pure contradiction, just can't help himself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's a really early one, possibly even 2016, 2017 latest. Wonder how she is now?

He even registered it at Companies House, then dissolved it later.

He's pure contradiction, just can't help himself.
it was at the bottom of the NHS email he sent earlier 🙈 I know it’s an old photo, they all are! I was just surprised to see the word ‘diet’ when he spends half his life berating anyone on one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s be honest, it’s not the hysteria he was hoping for. He wants 1000 members, a couple over 300 isn’t going to make him a fortune, not enough to pay himself, Kaz and Sean. He’s never going to see those large numbers again.

Let’s be honest, it’s not the hysteria he was hoping for. He wants 1000 members, a couple over 300 isn’t going to make him a fortune, not enough to pay himself, Kaz and Sean. He’s never going to see those large numbers again.
Although you can bet that as each newbie arrives he's fist bumping the air and saying "duck those trolly c*nts!"

Calm down Captain Cockwomble - 5 sign ups isn't gonna make any difference to your tit show...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha 'Dan made us use license free' lol, Dan had sweet f all to do with it, it was us that kept getting muted so we discussed between ourselves, we suggested zoom would be better, we could actually talk to members then, see them (for insurance purposes this would have helped too! Form etc), make it more personal and use proper music. It all fell on deaf ears
Serious question - is he even insured? If, as we suspect t he’s not qualified …….. he’d be uninsurable

Sooooooo

A couple of days ago we learnt that Dan Wheeler wanted to pimp our staff on Only Fans (assuming that is what DJ meant).

Today we have him advocating for people to sexually assault their partners (who cannot give consent whilst asleep) ………….

I just have no words to express how awful this behaviour is

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Serious question - is he even insured? If, as we suspect t he’s not qualified …….. he’d be uninsurable
If we have learnt anything so far, its that hes Half a job Harry. If he can cut a corner he has and will.

I was thinking about the insurance thing too.

He would need business insurance as hes trading from the house
Employer/employees liability insurance to cover himself and his staff.
Those walks at Virginia Waters too - members in attendance and DJ who was obviously pushing himself doing all those steps - surely some kind of medical insurance would be needed?! What if (god forbid) DJ was ever taken ill?

• Heart
If we have learnt anything so far, its that hes Half a job Harry. If he can cut a corner he has and will.

Those walks at Virginia Waters too - members in attendance and DJ who was obviously pushing himself doing all those steps - surely some kind of medical insurance would be needed?! What if (god forbid) DJ was ever taken ill?
YES - or what if an employee was to fall in the workplace?
Or what if one of his 305 clients had a heart attack whilst out walking the required number of steps (no matter how inappropriate) - after taking the melatonin they’re instructed to purchase …….. he wouldn’t be able to blah his way out of liability.

Puts up a TT post saying “obesity isn’t a choice, prove me wrong” but has comments turned off. He’s not really grasping the concept of what he’s asking is he? He’s so desperate for interaction that he keeps making random statements and telling people to prove him wrong, hoping to start an argument and nobody actually cares enough to answer him on fb, except the Huns of course.
Is it his choice? I mean he’s choosing not to exercise and to eat crap so……. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. As for the REAL answer, who knows, he changes his mind from one minute to the next.

Reactions: 7
Putting all the other ridiculousness aside, can we just think about the fact that people are paying a "PT" who 1. Has never worked a gym floor 2. Doesn't even have a gym membership 3. Can't even manage the 10k steps he prescribes!!

Reactions: 18

Half a job harry 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.