Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting all the other ridiculousness aside, can we just think about the fact that people are paying a "PT" who 1. Has never worked a gym floor 2. Doesn't even have a gym membership 3. Can't even manage the 10k steps he prescribes!!
Did you see the guy Charlie something on this AMs?

How can he not be qualified or something. He proves that poppet

Daniel Wheelers Q&A section.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just throwing something out there before I log off for the day. Assuming his four year old recycled videos about emotional eating etc are in fact true and scientifically backed (bear with me here!). Science is a constant of change in terms of learning new things and learning more of any specific topic! Although the results or outcomes of scientific research still hold true - the minutiae of that information will become more detailed. For that reason what would be acceptable to say as a sweeping statement four years ago is no longer accurate and in the wrong hands could be dangerous. So back to our assumption that he wasnt far wrong at the time - It is clear now that he has not in anyway updated that knowledge since that time and therefore many theories may now have been debunked or indeed updated to give a more accurate view point. Sadly an expert particularly in the scientific arena would need to continuously update their knowledge over time to avoid giving false narrative. We know that Dr Wheeler has NOT done this. Now back to our assumption that he was right in the first place... of course he wasnt! so now we remember he was talking out of his tit clinkered hairy hole (you just know it is!) and four years later he is still spouting the same bullshit.. we are in some serious delusional territory here! I have to be honest I am saddened how underplayed the response to his osteoporosis monologue was! Biggest killer! Totally curable by squatting... out of every other thing he has ever said - that one thing needs to be flagged and flagged again and debunked so very publicly. At this stage in the game - if you are still in the academy or thinking of joining - please ask about his liability insurance - if he says you cant see it, ask again! Please this man is so very dangerous in so many ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs he's picked up 3 victims today. 305🤬🤬🤬
Although he is slowly gaining members I like to think that all the work done by people to raise awareness has saved many more. Unfortunately some will come across him and follow him not searching for 8020 etc I was new to TT and didn’t even think of that at the time.

he blamed the sudden spike, increasing staff quickly on the ‘issues’ we all know that a crock of tit so in a few months time we will be proved right

One thing is for certain at least 90% of new joiners will end up here eventually the longer it goes on the more receipts there will be.

• Heart
I've just emailed my boss to explain I'm off sick because my mental health is so tit right now. The guilt I feel at letting her, my team and my patients down is unreal...

But there sits Whanker, sitting in a garage, continuing to call this slot WALK with Wheeler when he's done nothing but sit on his arse in different locations all week. No shame. Does it even cross his neanderthal pea brain that everyone is laughing at him?!
Sorry to hear you are struggling, please be kind to your self

Reactions: 10
Just throwing something out there before I log off for the day. Assuming his four year old recycled videos about emotional eating etc are in fact true and scientifically backed (bear with me here!). Science is a constant of change in terms of learning new things and learning more of any specific topic! Although the results or outcomes of scientific research still hold true - the minutiae of that information will become more detailed. For that reason what would be acceptable to say as a sweeping statement four years ago is no longer accurate and in the wrong hands could be dangerous. So back to our assumption that he wasnt far wrong at the time - It is clear now that he has not in anyway updated that knowledge since that time and therefore many theories may now have been debunked or indeed updated to give a more accurate view point. Sadly an expert particularly in the scientific arena would need to continuously update their knowledge over time to avoid giving false narrative. We know that Dr Wheeler has NOT done this. Now back to our assumption that he was right in the first place... of course he wasnt! so now we remember he was talking out of his tit clinkered hairy hole (you just know it is!) and four years later he is still spouting the same bullshit.. we are in some serious delusional territory here! I have to be honest I am saddened how underplayed the response to his osteoporosis monologue was! Biggest killer! Totally curable by squatting... out of every other thing he has ever said - that one thing needs to be flagged and flagged again and debunked so very publicly. At this stage in the game - if you are still in the academy or thinking of joining - please ask about his liability insurance - if he says you cant see it, ask again! Please this man is so very dangerous in so many ways!
In terms of the mindset stuff, Nicky herself even said that her videos and slides would now be out dated as she continuously updates her knowledge and is an evidence based practitioner

Reactions: 17
In terms of the mindset stuff, Nicky herself even said that her videos and slides would now be out dated as she continuously updates her knowledge and is an evidence based practitioner
has anyone tried to reach out to Nicky since she left Dan? I hope she’s doing ok. Shame she’s not in here. Or maybe she is….! 👀 😂

has anyone tried to reach out to Nicky since she left Dan? I hope she’s doing ok. Shame she’s not in here. Or maybe she is….! 👀 😂
It would be brilliant if she was here.. and I would hope she would feel able to say she is. Her input would be amazing.

Reactions: 10
I commented on a live just after I'd given birth, he asked 'hows the fanny'.... on a live... in front of everyone
That is bleeping unacceptable, how dare he. That has really angered me how bleeping dare he say that to you or anyone. I now want to kick him right in the bleeping bollocks, what a vile disgusting prick.

Am I missing something here… he bangs on about it not being a diet, and even went into a rage that his advert wasn’t allowed because it’s a diet, but then his testimonial says this…? 🙈🤔
View attachment 1011880
These photos really piss me off, the whole diet industry does it. Before photo is always front on full view with no smile after photo always to the side which automatically makes you appear smaller and a smile, do they think the public are stupid? 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
8 people joined and only 12 comments in this wonderful supportive group. Oh and someone deleted a comment because it was 13 and now 12. Not very busy in there is it.
Screenshot_20220124-190206_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 7
I agree @Gladitsnotjustme . There’s no way that many people have joined. The huns are making fake accounts to boost the figures. There not enough interaction on the socials for over 300 members.

Reactions: 6
She isn't in here. I don't think she would mind me saying that she wants nothing to do with anything to do with Dan. I won't go into detail as I was told in confidence but she has her reasons. She's sad that people aren't getting the service they paid for and hopes Dan seeks professional help. She has evidence of her publicly announcing her leaving 8020 and if anybody needs the evidence for trading standards etc she will be happy to pass it to me. Nicky is very professional and diplomatic and would rather not be involved as she is finally in a happy place following her involvement with Dan

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She isn't in here. I don't think she would mind me saying that she wants nothing to do with anything to do with Dan. I won't go into detail as I was told in confidence but she has her reasons. She's sad that people aren't getting the service they paid for and hopes Dan seeks professional help. She has evidence of her publicly announcing her leaving 8020 and if anybody needs the evidence for trading standards etc she will be happy to pass it to me. Nicky is very professional and diplomatic and would rather not be involved as she is finally in a happy place following her involvement with Dan
That could prove very useful if you could get me a copy please...

Some recent observations by 👀👀 in the Academy concluded that there has to be people in there not paying. We reckon at best hes got around 100 people lining his pocket.

There are people in there that aren't active but have been a member since March /Apr/May time. Are you telling me they have been giving him £25 a month since May FOR A 16 WEEK PLAN?!

Reactions: 11
Just caught a bit of todays lunchtime live where someone calls him out on his comment that he was going for a w*nk and he denies it! Said he might have said he fancied one but it would be weird to say he was going for one and he wouldn’t do it! It was only a few days ago you lying hole! They then proceed to discuss w*nking for a while. Professional as ever 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.