Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds like something I need to make a pot of tea for
My mum got me one of those tea pot and cup sets for xmas and and I haven't used it yet. This feels like an ideal opportunity! *Puts kettle on*

Reactions: 12
Here you go @DansBarmyArmy it’s a corker!
I have added a Reviews section to the wiki so we can quickly find some of the best reviews. I will link the screenshots from this forum, in case they get deleted by TP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Now that is a cracker.
Wow! We have some amazingly articulate people in TCHQ don’t we. Proud of every single one of them!
Contrast the quality of the writing here - and I mean the actual writing, spelling, grammar, vocabulary etc. as well as the overall tone, use of scientific evidence, and cooperative collegial approach - versus what Wheeler and his cronies spew out. It's night and day.

Reactions: 14
So basically by Wednesday he'll have spat the dummy out "because no one's engaging no one wants my helpppp " and everything will be cancelled?

Reactions: 21
Why should it be subject to engagement? People have paid for this. If it’s just one person then surely it should still be done.

Reactions: 22
Why should it be subject to engagement? People have paid for this. If it’s just one person then surely it should still be done.
I was just about to say this!! Omg.... he has advertised the plan based on delivering certain features, he should deliver those promises regardless! He has zero ethics!
He's basically blaming the customer for his lacking!!

Reactions: 17
This is so amature!!!! Why has she posted an unprofessional timetable on there that has reminders when she should post in the academy about engagement

This should be adhered to no matter how many people are watching, this is what they have paid for!

Anyone with in the academy know how tonight’s 6pm members only live went?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Exactly. I've been to fitness classes where half the class haven't turned up, but the instructor still went ahead because those of us who were there were PAYING CUSTOMERS!

And duuuude, if people aren't engaging...that's YOUR fault and YOUR problem.

Reactions: 19
You keep rushing in, getting me all hot and bothered. Then leave me aching for more

So basically by Wednesday he'll have spat the dummy out "because no one's engaging no one wants my helpppp " and everything will be cancelled?
"IM JUST HELPING PEOPLE; FOR FREE"

He has to reduce everything as he cannot cope with nuance. He feels making something up is more supportive than saying you dont know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Post to aks for interactional post. oh Kaz I feel even more MOTAVATED now I’ve seen version 2 of the timetable

Reactions: 10
oh blimey, has the woman never heard of spellcheck? Hardly professional is it!

Also, just to say I rejoined SW a couple of weeks ago and I'm already down 10lbs, which is way more than I lost on 8020!!

Reactions: 25

Also, just to say I rejoined SW a couple of weeks ago and I'm already down 10lbs, which is way more than I lost on 8020!!
Clearly not. Matt the Business Man must be so happy that all that money he was paid ro mentor them in business and marketing paid off...

Huge well done on your results!

Reactions: 11
Breakfast ReciPIE sounds yummy

HUGE well done! That’s fantastic

Reactions: 10

Well done Love that ppl are being more successful away from him n his scam xx

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.