Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate Dan posting about SW on tiktok again, 'tell me SW doesn't work without telling me' trying to gain some traction.
Oh and his video about 'cheeting'🤣 when you spell the hashtags wrong you're certainly not going to crack the algorithm
also the gem where someone is talking about the additional calories in FREE FROM foods because she has allergies, yet dipstick Dan sees the word free and totally goes off about a 0.5kg bag of rice being 'free food' on SW. 🤣🤣🤣 totally missed the point always
What an absolute cretin…!

is he reposting old videos or has he got rid of the beard? I can’t imagine it’s the later, what also would he stroke during his lives (on second thoughts, don’t answer that…! 😄🤢🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

( I know, this one moved super quick!)

#Dan Wheeler #20: You can't put a price on people's lives. Go back to cleaning people's drives!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watching Boris in the commons being called a liar by nearly everyone. I bet Whanker loves him as they are so similar. Caught out completely, yet still trying to sound sincere while smirking & laughing when you're told you must go. Absolutely abhorrent & all me, me, me 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was gonna try my hand at a thread suggestion but I don't have the creativity in that way like you guys do

Reactions: 8
To answer yesterdays questions, sorry it has to be brief, and a one-off.

Toshiba 10 years ago was a friendly company. Now it is a lot smaller and though the name is around, they do not make TVs or their own laptops anymore and have moved offices. D. was there at the end of the good times. His behavior was how you see it now, except toned down so he could keep his job. He thought he was a genius, he was the only one that was right, and others were just not understanding him or not supporting him when he was wrong.There are no strong memories of him being morbidly obese but it was not the kind of company where people judged or commented like that. He did lose weight when he was there a lot of weight, but it was nothing anyone could now link to an 8020 plan. The comments or gossip both inside Toshiba and out into the local pubs focussed on it being a cycle of binge eating, purging and low cal diets for his body building . Toshiba was a company really pursued fitness and health and D. was applauded for his efforts, strange methods but he got results. Soon after the whispers about steroids started, which many dismissed and thought it was envy, but then many moved to thinking it was steroid based change.No one can recall any great upset about Slimmers World, but they do remember him trying out as a comedian in a pub. No one found him that funny. He was supported and coached by the head of HR, who he frustrated at every turn. That lady really put a lot of effort into keeping him out of hot water and he just jumped right back in. That lady is now retired and happily living with one of the sales directors who also had to put up with him.She deserved a medal for her support of him but he wasted her help. None of the HR people are there now, and there is many a slip between cup and lip, they do catch up and party, hence my knowledge! D. was one of the HR frequent flyers, always in HR for something, or others were in there about him. They have stories but they all link back to his terrible behavior.He was not a marketing manager in any way that had any clout in that building, he certainly did not achieve more than any other marketing person in Europe. Toshiba worked as a team and the marketing department was not revenue targetted. The claim in his book upset quite a few people as his job and success was not true. Many chose to ignore him, and a few years ago he ran a purge and disconnected with many people from that company. In most companies he would have been fired earlier , but Toshiba was a nice place, so he got a pay off. He was not a grade 2,3,4,5 6 or 7 so not a big cheese at all. He was not that clever, brought something to the team that they had not got at the time , but everyone found him so difficult that they just tolerated him. Most decided to pay lip service to him for a quiet life then and now. I was not going to say anything until I was shown the Hillsborough stuff, I will now go quiet.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Introduced my self to the

Toshiba 10 years ago was a friendly company. Now it is a lot smaller and though the name is around, they do not make TVs or their own laptops anymore and have moved offices. D. was there at the end of the good times. His behavior was how you see it now, except toned down so he could keep his job. He thought he was a genius, he was the only one that was right, and others were just not understanding him or not supporting him when he was wrong.There are no strong memories of him being morbidly obese but it was not the kind of company where people judged or commented like that. He did lose weight when he was there a lot of weight, but it was nothing anyone could now link to an 8020 plan. The comments or gossip both inside Toshiba and out into the local pubs focussed on it being a cycle of binge eating, purging and low cal diets for his body building . Toshiba was a company really pursued fitness and health and D. was applauded for his efforts, strange methods but he got results. Soon after the whispers about steroids started, which many dismissed and thought it was envy, but then many moved to thinking it was steroid based change.No one can recall any great upset about Slimmers World, but they do remember him trying out as a comedian in a pub. No one found him that funny. He was supported and coached by the head of HR, who he frustrated at every turn. That lady really put a lot of effort into keeping him out of hot water and he just jumped right back in. That lady is now retired and happily living with one of the sales directors who also had to put up with him.She deserved a medal for her support of him but he wasted her help. None of the HR people are there now, and there is many a slip between cup and lip, they do catch up and party, hence my knowledge! D. was one of the HR frequent flyers, always in HR for something, or others were in there about him. They have stories but they all link back to his terrible behavior.He was not a marketing manager in any way that had any clout in that building, he certainly did not achieve more than any other marketing person in Europe. Toshiba worked as a team and the marketing department was not revenue targetted. The claim in his book upset quite a few people as his job and success was not true. Many chose to ignore him, and a few years ago he ran a purge and disconnected with many people from that company. In most companies he would have been fired earlier , but Toshiba was a nice place, so he got a pay off. He was not a grade 2,3,4,5 6 or 7 so not a big cheese at all. He was not that clever, brought something to the team that they had not got at the time , but everyone found him so difficult that they just tolerated him. Most decided to pay lip service to him for a quiet life then and now. I was not going to say anything until I was shown the Hillsborough stuff, I will now go quiet.
I have no words….the ‘man’ is just one big lie.

Reactions: 10

This all really checks out and is consistent with what we see today. Shows how deep rooted and severe his personality and behavioral issues are. I do think his constant talk of trauma, MH issues etc. is pure projection. He wants to see in others what deep down he knows is going on inside himself, but will never truly face let alone work to heal.

The comment about the HR woman working so hard to support him all to no avail really stands out as one we've seen play out over and over again with a variety of women in his life. They give and give only to be discarded. And if they say anything he viciously attacks! Next up: Sam? Kaz? Only time will tell.

Reactions: 8
80/20 changing lives, like Novichok on the doorknobs of the nation.

Hello Dan

The weekend was a bit bumpy for you, so I will do that first. I hear "tokens" are the new idea, so how about a "Turnip Token" from me for not talking about the anniversary of "Bloody Sunday" well done!

Oh, I will have to take that "Turnip Token" away as you waded in on Hillsborough! It's so good to have someone like you putting forth sensible thoughtful comments. Have you thought of helping Ukraine with the Russia crisis? Please do that live from the border, that would get attention.

If its attention you want how about putting some pencils up your nose, pants on your head and saying the word “wibble”. Oh, sorry that’s an old Blackadder script, still worth a go and safer than the Hillsborough stuff.

Also, how brave to share how you got "hypogonadism" from fad diets when most bodybuilding people get it from anabolic steroids.

"Anabolic steroids induce hypogonadism in young men "by Coward and Lipshultz should help you with that confusion. It's a peer-reviewed academic paper known aka "research".

With fuel prices on the rise, it must be comforting to know that you can both heat and light your own home with infinitely sustainable gaslighting, which I believe you have in plentiful supply.

At one point in your life, you were taking more gym candy to get juiced up than the "Flavour me Fruity" juice bar in my local shopping centre. You expect your single-digit audience to believe your medical condition is due to a 5-week fad diet of wagon wheels and avocados in 2012?

Back to your business and why it is not scalable or sustainable, unlike many other similar companies.

At best, you are in the "dead cat bounce" stage with your business
Not the most pleasant analogy, based on if something falls far enough when it hits bottom, it will bounce up, like a dead cat. Not my choice (coined by stockbrokers), but I wanted to pick something memorable for you. You are in the "dead cat bounce stage" even if you sign up two new members. Get the turnips sitting behind you to google it. Oh, and I love cats!

You know that your kind of business must consider the following:

Retention: It should be 16 weeks if it works. If people stay a year, your plan does not work and is just the same as all those other plans you profess to hate. However, longer retention means more money. Why would I stay if you have " cured" me in 16 weeks?

Referral: You need people to say nice things to get others to sign up, so you don't have to rely on generic, lame, NHS hero coupons that genuinely demonstrate the reason why no turnip has ever been head of marketing and is better suited to sitting immobile in a cold field. You are not getting referrals, your positive “ word of mouth” from customers is very poor. Why is that?

Revenue: You need money in the door, but if people are cancelling quicker than a dinner reservation on the Titanic, then your churn rate is too high to sustain a business, and that is why you are thrashing around like a freshly caught attention-seeking fish. A lack of revenue is pushing you further into scam territory as the desperation increases.

Reputation: The 80/20client base is inexorably heading towards a smaller number than this tattle platform of ex-clients. It looks like you are between “a rock and a hard place”, so let's hope that hard place is dirty block paving and you can get some jet washing revenue.

If you grow and get that "bounce" you are desperate for, a significant number of people will check out you and your business. Red flags will be going up, alarms will start ringing, and a substantial portion of clients and potential business collaborators will exit stage left.

There is a Ms Darby (influencer) whose unpleasant tweets/comments resurfaced ten years later. Her agent sacked her, the clothing line stalled, followers ran away in their thousands. This could be a tale about anyone who has said unpleasant things, done unpleasant things, been unkind to customers, told lies and left a trail of damage behind them.

The difference between you and that example is that your dirty washing is out there already, just a click away.

You didn’t need Kathy Bates from the film “Misery” you got the hammer and the wood and hobbled yourself, your business and your top team of turnips. You can struggle on deceiving the odd passer-by who fails to check you out, but you are never going to achieve the pace and success of the past.

The sobbing back story will not cut it with anyone. You are currently in a loop of offering a dubious non-peer-reviewed ever-changing diet lifestyle mindset plan that you know does not work, facilitated by two turnips with no applicable qualifications between them. Ask yourself what publisher, TV company, brand agency would touch a person/company/brand that has a trail of disaster behind it and more waiting to fall out of closets in the future?

Just a quick Turnip Watch. Are you paying the turnips, running a cult, or am I watching a hostage situation? Team Turnip, just blink SOS with your eyelids, and help will be sent. I implore you to release "team turnip". How will they work again if any future employer starts googling your business and then looks at them over the interview table after reading and watching your talentless unedifying tripe?

In the words of Frozen, "let it go". Reinvention is always possible. There is always hope, but not in the diet fitness industry where you are as welcome as Novichok on the doorknobs of the nation.

Maybe try the “ wibble and pencils up the nose” thing. Its old but effective.
Next week "how to save for a rainy day" the tax man cometh.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Work if art

Reactions: 5

Honestly, all these years later and he has done the same to people, over and over.

I am so grateful someone has been able to set the Toshiba story straight.

This bloke wouldn't know truth if it jumped up and smacked him in the chops!

Reactions: 12
Todays afternoon live, it’s all picking up again and he estimates he will be at 1000 members by April 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He fully believes this, he is waiting for this magically February moment. He is delusional and the other two just sit there nodding their heads along with him.
I ll be a size zero before he hits 500 never mind 1k 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#20 Dan's trying to manipulate the algorithm, but he can't help but spit his venom. Trying to put a price on a life, chatting bollocks on his lives

Reactions: 9

That embarrassing to make them claims in his book that are nowhere near the truth, thank you for posting this

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s no wonder Dan reverts back to posts about SW it’s because he knows they’ve got a large following and the # will get him views- just look at the difference between his ‘content’ and when he talks about free foods etc… 🙄

4916CD0E-2B1E-43F9-8D85-40C1D218FF00.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.