Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently jogging man tried to make me famous yesterday…unfortunately for him I’d taken Emma’s advice and blocked him so I couldn’t keep feeding the troll. 😉

I watched his videos and was looking through the replies and frankly I was shocked. He had no desire to hear anybody's reasoning and some of the things he was saying we're big red flags.

He's definitely trying to gain some clout off the back of chinny and I'll be following suit and giving him 0 further engagement from me

Reactions: 11
Close your eyes and image for a minute that TCHQ starts an academy across all social media platforms where it’s free to join and you get support for everything from weight loss to MH. Just a place to enjoy your journey without bullying, intimidating and threats of violence. No one is an expert but amongst us we have all types of professionals that could offer advice from PTs, doctors, physio‘s, social workers etc
Keep your eyes closed now for the finale we get more members than numbnuts academy. Now that right there would be a moment to treasure.

People that running man is chasing headlines we need to give him zero engagement , he is a Wheeler clone who when proven wrong just keeps on thinking he is right. On a personal note what a complete wanker dont you love how he always states this is the last time he will talk about the issue then the follow 30 post later he is still talking about it, and to big note that he appeared on a live with Wheeler that had 3 viewers geez mate you have cracked the big time.
There are lots of clearly very knowledgeable and qualified people among us x

Reactions: 8
I watched his videos and was looking through the replies and frankly I was shocked. He had no desire to hear anybody's reasoning and some of the things he was saying we're big red flags.

He's definitely trying to gain some clout off the back of chinny and I'll be following suit and giving him 0 further engagement from me
Chasing clout man is the only genuine troll in this equation. I've also blocked him so I can't even see any of his trolly comments.
He can talk the hand ✋

Reactions: 12
Clout chaser needs zero views. We shouldn’t give him any further discussion and don’t go looking to comment or view. Blocking en masse x

I’ve been pondering ……..

I’m an LFC fan and I’m unaware of ‘history’ between us and Millwall. In the early noughties there was a cup match and some LFC fans reacted violently to taunting from the Millwall fans ……..
Taunting that was ……. Funnily enough about Hillsborough.

SO ………NO - there isn’t some big rivalry / history between Liverpool and Millwall - but Dan Wheeler thinks he knows there is BUT DOESN’T know about Hillsborough???!!!!!!!

RUBBISH. Absolute RUBBISH.
If he’d been discussing Heisel - maybe …… but everyone has heard of Hillsborough. It’s continually been in the news, been on TV dramas and documentaries……. And in the last couple of years it’s been in the courts ……….

still - at least he thinks the families had “lovely payouts” …… 😳😳😳😳😳 to “ease the transition”
And “what is a life worth IN LIVERPOOL”

The campaign was for JUSTICE for the 96, and then for the 97. It wasn’t about money …….

The fact that his first thought is always about money speaks volumes. His second thought is also about money - and much could and would he get.

If you love someone you CANNOT put a monetary value on that life. It is impossible because they are irreplaceable.
The thing is though, I genuinely think he believes you can put a price on a life, because that’s all living people mean to him - money! The man who claims he can help people, even people with MH problems and illnesses, doesn’t care about them as people at all. He looks at them and sees pound signs and nothing else. This is why he believes is absolutely right, because it’s deep down in his core beliefs, that people are only worth what they can give you financially. Look at the way he treated DJ, Sam is there to save him money, Nessa is working for free and he’s conned customers out of tens of thousands with no guilt because that’s all people are worth. Any normal person knows the real worth of a person and what they mean to you, it’s why we all know, that you can’t put a price on life and there is no amount of money in the world that would make losing a loved one easier. But we are dealing with a narcissist here, and I don’t know if there’s a professional on here that could clarify, he definitely has some psychopathic traits too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So this mornings live seems to be all about red heads because that's really going to motivate someone ffs then of course didn't take long for the word "orgasm" to get an airing at which point I shouted at him 😂 it's just absolute bollocks. And yesterday's email said he would be live at 6pm last night but I couldn't find a live so I take it, it never happened. The inconsistencies are shocking.
So 8020lifestyle plan is now the sponsor of 8020lifestyle plan 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you couldn't make it up. He clearly thinks he is a celebrity.
4 people watching and one of those was me 😂 yesterday there was 1 watching and that must have been me too. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been pondering ……..

I’m an LFC fan and I’m unaware of ‘history’ between us and Millwall. In the early noughties there was a cup match and some LFC fans reacted violently to taunting from the Millwall fans ……..
Taunting that was ……. Funnily enough about Hillsborough.

SO ………NO - there isn’t some big rivalry / history between Liverpool and Millwall - but Dan Wheeler thinks he knows there is BUT DOESN’T know about Hillsborough???!!!!!!!

RUBBISH. Absolute RUBBISH.
If he’d been discussing Heisel - maybe …… but everyone has heard of Hillsborough. It’s continually been in the news, been on TV dramas and documentaries……. And in the last couple of years it’s been in the courts ……….

still - at least he thinks the families had “lovely payouts” …… 😳😳😳😳😳 to “ease the transition”
And “what is a life worth IN LIVERPOOL”

The campaign was for JUSTICE for the 96, and then for the 97. It wasn’t about money …….

The fact that his first thought is always about money speaks volumes. His second thought is also about money - and much could and would he get.

If you love someone you CANNOT put a monetary value on that life. It is impossible because they are irreplaceable.
i can’t remember watching Heysel so vividly. It was the 1st time my parents let me stay up to watch a football match & for an 11 year it was difficult to process what I was watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apparently jogging man tried to make me famous yesterday…unfortunately for him I’d taken Emma’s advice and blocked him so I couldn’t keep feeding the troll. 😉
Are you Mrs Bungle? I saw that comment, what a plonker. It’s clear he’s made his mind up so like you say let’s stop feeding him 👍🏼

• Haha
Kaz, sweetie ,please for the love of god, put your t!ts away..... :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m sooooo bitterly disappointed in jogging man. Just had a nose (yes I do have another account for my real life job, with my real name and photo…just not going to have whanker and his cronies stalk it) and it was rubbish. Been slagged off more by my mother in law!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is though, I genuinely think he believes you can put a price on a life, because that’s all living people mean to him - money! The man who claims he can help people, even people with MH problems and illnesses, doesn’t care about them as people at all. He looks at them and sees pound signs and nothing else. This is why he believes is absolutely right, because it’s deep down in his core beliefs, that people are only worth what they can give you financially. Look at the way he treated DJ, Sam is there to save him money, Nessa is working for free and he’s conned customers out of tens of thousands with no guilt because that’s all people are worth. Any normal person knows the real worth of a person and what they mean to you, it’s why we all know, that you can’t put a price on life and there is no amount of money in the world that would make losing a loved one easier. But we are dealing with a narcissist here, and I don’t know if there’s a professional on here that could clarify, he definitely has some psychopathic traits too.
He easily matches the common traits for a sociopath, along with being a narc, a truly awful combination & in real life all you could do is cut contact with them as there's no way of managing these character types.

He still maintains it’s only a couple of trolls 😂 well done us on creating 170 fake accounts on tattle then 😂😂
Couple of points with this review...

1 - My name is Daniel, not Danny.

2 - This person was removed from the plan for bullying (back in April last year), but she still insists on watching all my lives. Every single one of them. Multiple times a day. For the past 8 months.

3 - I do give refunds, when applicable, like any business. I gave 2 refunds yesterday for example.

4 - She's right, all you have to do is eat more and move more. Although, every single day i tell people this, so I’m not sure why she's angry about this.

5 - I'm not unqualified.

6 - I'm sober and have been for a while. But its nice to see people aren't using my personal struggles against me. She clearly believes that anyone with an addiction should be shamed and damned for life....except her own addiction, of course.

7 - I'm not a narcissist. To be clear, Narcissism is extreme self-involvement to the degree that it makes a person ignore the needs of those around them. While everyone may show occasional narcissistic behavior, true narcissists frequently disregard others or their feelings.

I put other peoples feelings above mind on the daily and although i am self involved, at times, like everyone else, this by itself isn’t Narcissism. However, 90% of people who accuse others of Narcissism are indeed Narcissists.

Education is the key.

8 - Sean is more like George and Kaz is more like Zippy... if you're going to try and insult us, at least get the labels right. lol

9 - I am like bungle, however.

10 - I find "thats what she said" jokes hilarious. Anyone else?

11 - I'm a con man who gives away his time for free and also his content.... best con-man ever haha

12 - Yes, i do want money and i do want views. I have staff to pay for, children to feed and a family to support. I must be evil to want to achieve this. Maybe she would prefer it if me and my family were homeless and i didn’t support any other families…

Unfortauntely, in this world, when people are suffering then they hurt other people.

I've hurt people before unfortunately, in the past, due to my behaviour. I was suffering at the time and i didn’t realise i was doing it. I acknowledged it, i owned it, i fixed it and became a better person.

This lady, however, is still; suffering. She makes daily 1star reviews on my page, she makes tiktok accounts (10+ a day) and she spams my comments with false information.

She also thinks that I’m afraid to show these reviews to my audience.

Unfortunately, she was once a member of 80/20 (only for a few weeks before i removed her for bullying other members) and she had a negative experience. Which was a real shame. It's not something i want to happen ever. However, I'm human and sometimes we make mistakes.

However, I offered her a double refund and she refused it.
I offered her a free plan, she refused it.
I publicly apologised, of which she has ignored it
…and last but by no means least, i offered her a share in 80/20 (in a moment of real weakness) and she refused it.

I'm all out of options, so i want to share with you what I'm having to deal with, so if you see such comments/videos/reviews, please note there is far more context behind the scenes.

We are trying to build a perfect company with amazing customer service.... but its hard. It's really tough, but we are trying and we have made some VAST improvements in the last 3 months. We have doubled the live content, added more customer service staff and new processes in place. Since December we haven’t had a single customer service complaint.

Hope this offers some more context.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He still maintains it’s only a couple of trolls 😂 well done us on creating 170 fake accounts on tattle then 😂😂

2 - This person was removed from the plan for bullying (back in April last year), but she still insists on watching all my lives. Every single one of them. Multiple times a day. For the past 8 months.

3 - I do give refunds, when applicable, like any business. I gave 2 refunds yesterday for example.

4 - She's right, all you have to do is eat more and move more. Although, every single day i tell people this, so I’m not sure why she's angry about this.

5 - I'm not unqualified.

6 - I'm sober and have been for a while. But its nice to see people aren't using my personal struggles against me. She clearly believes that anyone with an addiction should be shamed and damned for life....except her own addiction, of course.

7 - I'm not a narcissist. To be clear, Narcissism is extreme self-involvement to the degree that it makes a person ignore the needs of those around them. While everyone may show occasional narcissistic behavior, true narcissists frequently disregard others or their feelings.

I put other peoples feelings above mind on the daily and although i am self involved, at times, like everyone else, this by itself isn’t Narcissism. However, 90% of people who accuse others of Narcissism are indeed Narcissists.

Education is the key.

8 - Sean is more like George and Kaz is more like Zippy... if you're going to try and insult us, at least get the labels right. lol

11 - I'm a con man who gives away his time for free and also his content.... best con-man ever haha

12 - Yes, i do want money and i do want views. I have staff to pay for, children to feed and a family to support. I must be evil to want to achieve this. Maybe she would prefer it if me and my family were homeless and i didn’t support any other families…

Unfortauntely, in this world, when people are suffering then they hurt other people.

I've hurt people before unfortunately, in the past, due to my behaviour. I was suffering at the time and i didn’t realise i was doing it. I acknowledged it, i owned it, i fixed it and became a better person.

This lady, however, is still; suffering. She makes daily 1star reviews on my page, she makes tiktok accounts (10+ a day) and she spams my comments with false information.

Unfortunately, she was once a member of 80/20 (only for a few weeks before i removed her for bullying other members) and she had a negative experience. Which was a real shame. It's not something i want to happen ever. However, I'm human and sometimes we make mistakes.

…and last but by no means least, i offered her a share in 80/20 (in a moment of real weakness) and she refused it.

I'm all out of options, so i want to share with you what I'm having to deal with, so if you see such comments/videos/reviews, please note there is far more context behind the scenes.

We are trying to build a perfect company with amazing customer service.... but its hard. It's really tough, but we are trying and we have made some VAST improvements in the last 3 months. We have doubled the live content, added more customer service staff and new processes in place. Since December we haven’t had a single customer service complaint.

😳

DW! Nice of you to finally join us! 😘
😂

Spookily accurate, it's like he's actually in the room with us! 😬

He'll be copy n pasting that little beauty for future use! 🤫

• Haha

5 - I'm not unqualified.

Education is the key.

I’m guessing that he thinks this is emma…?

😳

DW! Nice of you to finally join us! 😘
😂

Spookily accurate, it's like he's actually in the room with us! 😬

He'll be copy n pasting that little beauty for future use! 🤫
He’s put it up on BFNG!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.