Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays afternoon live, it’s all picking up again and he estimates he will be at 1000 members by April 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He fully believes this, he is waiting for this magically February moment. He is delusional and the other two just sit there nodding their heads along with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I just caught the back end of his live.

Apparently Kaz has Dan in her phone as Cockwomble. I mean, if the cap fits right?

She felt the need to prove it cos she started saying a word 'she lovingly calls him' and stopped. Viewer picks up on it and asks if she was about to say the word court.

He starts about trolls again and says about court:

'' I have never been and wont be going either''

Really Dan? Really?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing hes good at is running his mouth.

I know that the original sender of that email got in touch with him to set him straight and he still turned it on them, making out that they were the problem.

You can't educate stupid. He's not worth the air time.
Evidence is irrelevant to someone who's mind was already made up.

Thats the problem with everything he does. He thinks about stuff and blurts it out before he actually gives his brain time to catch up.

Inevitably it doesn't happen and he looks an even bigger dick for making false promises.

Just like the boxing

Just like the new content

Just like cartoon /book idea

Just like Walk for Wheeler

Just like putting his members first

Just like leaving social media cos its toxic

He really is erratic.

I know you read here Dan. Give it up Dude.
Real men Alphas never give up

Reactions: 8
I really hope Dan keeps trying to be controversial, it's maybe the best way to alienate the most people, and with any luck he might just upset the wrong people and get well and truly cancelled! I'd LOVE him to become a media pariah- that would be the only way to stop him, so keep it up DW, mate, dude, keep it up 🙌

This should be in the Wiki, under a date heading- it's brilliant.
I'd do it but I can't figure out how 🙈
I thought anyone could edit the wiki, by clicking "edit"? Or maybe you have to have a certain amount of posts?

Reactions: 6
No Dan Wheeler don’t listen to @DansBarmyArmy you keep your rugby and boxing dream alive ( pssst @DansBarmyArmy i am joking just trying to fool old numb nuts we still mates ok) anyway yeah Dan you give it a crack mate as your Welsh GF said you would be really good at it 🤣🤣🤣 When I thought my day couldn’t get any better ”bleeping rugby” put a fork in me I am done. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 rugby😂😂😂😂😂
Are you allowed to hit "the face"?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Desperate Dan posting about SW on tiktok again, 'tell me SW doesn't work without telling me' trying to gain some traction.
Oh and his video about 'cheeting'🤣 when you spell the hashtags wrong you're certainly not going to crack the algorithm
also the gem where someone is talking about the additional calories in FREE FROM foods because she has allergies, yet dipstick Dan sees the word free and totally goes off about a 0.5kg bag of rice being 'free food' on SW. 🤣🤣🤣 totally missed the point always

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He reckons he understands the algorithm. Hmm okay 🤐🤪😆
He can understand the algorithm all he wants, but he will consistently fail to consider how many people he has upset. This time last year there wasn't this community or the TT accounts talking about him. There was, as far as I could see, very little negativity which helped gain him followers and members to his plan.

That success will not be repeated by doing the same as last year because there are more hurdles to cross and more people who can see what he really is.

Even his looks have deteriorated over the last year, when I first followed him it was predominantly for weigh loss tips but it didn't hurt to look at him. Now he's just all chin.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Desperate Dan posting about SW on tiktok again, 'tell me SW doesn't work without telling me' trying to gain some traction.
Oh and his video about 'cheeting'🤣 when you spell the hashtags wrong you're certainly not going to crack the algorithm
also the gem where someone is talking about the additional calories in FREE FROM foods because she has allergies, yet dipstick Dan sees the word free and totally goes off about a 0.5kg bag of rice being 'free food' on SW. 🤣🤣🤣 totally missed the point always
His desperation for traction is certainly showing. Wouldn't he have done better with some relevant # ? fksw & you'vebeenwheelered isn't going to get him far are they? 🤔

I still can't get over how much younger he looks in these! 😳 How he looks now could pass for this bloke's grubby Uncle who nobody invites to family get togethers as he always does something seriously embarrassing & lewd, or even his Grandad!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And I’ve been talking about SW too this morning 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
ALGORITHM: if you are using caps lock for titles on Fb post, that is classed as click bait and will not show up on people news feeds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a complete idiot getting free food and FREE FROM range of food mixed up .he really should just shut the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ALGORITHM: if you are using caps lock for titles on Fb post, that is classed as click bait and will not show up on people news feeds
Don’t tell him! Now he’ll decide that was the only reason why he isn’t at 10 million members yet and hence will be definitely by tomorrow. 😂
I laughed in his live today when someone asked about the “Toshiba review”he clearly hadn’t read it yet as he was about to ask all bout it (clearly thinking it would be amazing as he is such a god) before Kaz shut him up 😂
Oh dude you’ve added one member today at almost the end of January; you’re going viral as fast as me attempting to run 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[email protected]

If you address comments or information to Megan Feathersham Head of PR, she should take an interest. DW has had a letter from Slimming World before, which might have been of the "cease and desist" type.

Slimming World has a DW file, they are aware of him after his Daily Mail stuff and other issues.

If you draw any comments, links etc to the attention of the Slimming World legal/PR team, they will go from there. I guess you don't need to like Slimming World to assist them in protecting their brand, which in turn helps stop DW ranting on.

Once he reads this, he is unlikely to mention them again ( at least this week ) as they have quite a ferocious legal team that are not imaginary like 8020s, which is really Dan in a flowery frock with a funny voice and a wig, rocking back and forth in chair like Norman Bates mother in Psycho, or Mrs Browns Boys, depending on your preference.

Dan mate, it's not like I am sending your info to the Hillsborough Survivors Alliance as I doubt you will mention that topic again. Nothing that cannot be fixed with a 75% off voucher for all " Liverpool Heroes" and an E book, eh?

All these big diet/slimming companies are stuffed full of mindset, movement and bona fide nutritionists and psychologists, but Dan we both know if you handed them a Karcher HD 7/18-4 M Plus Pressure Washer and a bag of sharp sand they would stand around flummoxed like the fools you know them to be. " Hold the lance at 45 degrees, you SW clowns"!

• Haha
The fact he's reposting this old content and still hasn't realised his mistakes 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His desperation for traction is certainly showing. Wouldn't he have done better with some relevant # ? fksw & you'vebeenwheelered isn't going to get him far are they? 🤔

I still can't get over how much younger he looks in these! 😳 How he looks now could pass for this bloke's grubby Uncle who nobody invites to family get togethers as he always does something seriously embarrassing & lewd, or even his Grandad!
Omg I didn't even twig that they were OLD VIDEOS he was just reposting until you just compared them 🙈 I can still claim baby brain 11weeks after birth right?🤣
So not only is he mis-spelling and going off about the totally wrong subject, he's actually REPOSTING them after being wrong 😂

The fact he's reposting this old content and still hasn't realised his mistakes 🤭🤭🤭
See above, I didn't twig this Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.