Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why should it be subject to engagement? People have paid for this. If it’s just one person then surely it should still be done.
What a joke!!
Subject to engagement?! You lazy sod! We were up at 5.30 to teach classes for YOU and told if we didn't show we'd never work for you again. Despite that most mornings we were lucky to have 2 people joining, majority it was 1 or none, but we did it, everyday, with a smile and never had a go at them for not engaging more. Because that's what the clients expected of us! It's called professionalism

What a joke!!
Subject to engagement?! You lazy sod! We were up at 5.30 to teach classes for YOU and told if we didn't show we'd never work for you again. Despite that most mornings we were lucky to have 2 people joining, majority it was 1 or none, but we did it, everyday, with a smile and never had a go at them for not engaging more. Because that's what the clients expected of us! It's called professionalism
OH! And I managed it at 39 weeks pregnant! You can't even manage a walk at 9am!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
What a joke!!

OH! And I managed it at 39 weeks pregnant! You can't even manage a walk at 9am!
YOU TELL HIM KATRINA!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My attempt at a new thread title

Plan is changing thick & fast, a couple of days is all they will last. DW trying to go viral on his TT feed and is happy to announce he's still doing weed. Money is dwindling out of his bank but don't worry folks he's off for a wank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
12lbs down since Xmas here using calories from the NHS website and not a penny spent!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
10lbs down in January here even with covid using Dan’s best mate Liam 😂 awesome to see how well we’re all doing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
oh blimey, has the woman never heard of spellcheck? Hardly professional is it!

Also, just to say I rejoined SW a couple of weeks ago and I'm already down 10lbs, which is way more than I lost on 8020!!
Well done xx

Reactions: 7
Before he blocked me I tried to explain to him that he would gain engagement by being consistent.

Let's be serious, the walk with Wheeler will be the only thing subject to change based on whether he can be arsed going outside. He could have one viewer on his 'sit on my arse and Google random tit that has nothing to do with weight loss' and he will carry that on because it takes no effort and he loves the sound of his own voice

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Before he blocked me I tried to explain to him that he would gain engagement by being consistent.

Let's be serious, the walk with Wheeler will be the only thing subject to change based on whether he can be arsed going outside. He could have one viewer on his 'sit on my arse and Google random tit that has nothing to do with weight loss' and he will carry that on because it takes no effort and he loves the sound of his own voice
Bingo! Because he thinks he’s so clever and knowledgeable; his attitude about Hillsborough and the money was awful, people were telling him no, it doesn’t help and his reply was “yes it does”, head.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Close your eyes and image for a minute that TCHQ starts an academy across all social media platforms where it’s free to join and you get support for everything from weight loss to MH. Just a place to enjoy your journey without bullying, intimidating and threats of violence. No one is an expert but amongst us we have all types of professionals that could offer advice from PTs, doctors, physio‘s, social workers etc
Keep your eyes closed now for the finale we get more members than numbnuts academy. Now that right there would be a moment to treasure.

People that running man is chasing headlines we need to give him zero engagement , he is a Wheeler clone who when proven wrong just keeps on thinking he is right. On a personal note what a complete wanker dont you love how he always states this is the last time he will talk about the issue then the follow 30 post later he is still talking about it, and to big note that he appeared on a live with Wheeler that had 3 viewers geez mate you have cracked the big time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Close your eyes and image for a minute that TCHQ starts an academy across all social media platforms where it’s free to join and you get support for everything from weight loss to MH. Just a place to enjoy your journey without bullying, intimidating and threats of violence. No one is an expert but amongst us we have all types of professionals that could offer advice from PTs, doctors, physio‘s, social workers etc
Keep your eyes closed now for the finale we get more members than numbnuts academy. Now that right there would be a moment to treasure.

People that running man is chasing headlines we need to give him zero engagement , he is a Wheeler clone who when proven wrong just keeps on thinking he is right. On a personal note what a complete wanker dont you love how he always states this is the last time he will talk about the issue then the follow 30 post later he is still talking about it, and to big note that he appeared on a live with Wheeler that had 3 viewers geez mate you have cracked the big time.
Imagine if such a group existed on book face 😉😝😘👌

Reactions: 15
Why should it be subject to engagement? People have paid for this. If it’s just one person then surely it should still be done.

Apparently jogging man tried to make me famous yesterday…unfortunately for him I’d taken Emma’s advice and blocked him so I couldn’t keep feeding the troll. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been pondering ……..

I’m an LFC fan and I’m unaware of ‘history’ between us and Millwall. In the early noughties there was a cup match and some LFC fans reacted violently to taunting from the Millwall fans ……..
Taunting that was ……. Funnily enough about Hillsborough.

SO ………NO - there isn’t some big rivalry / history between Liverpool and Millwall - but Dan Wheeler thinks he knows there is BUT DOESN’T know about Hillsborough???!!!!!!!

RUBBISH. Absolute RUBBISH.
If he’d been discussing Heisel - maybe …… but everyone has heard of Hillsborough. It’s continually been in the news, been on TV dramas and documentaries……. And in the last couple of years it’s been in the courts ……….

still - at least he thinks the families had “lovely payouts” …… 😳😳😳😳😳 to “ease the transition”
And “what is a life worth IN LIVERPOOL”

The campaign was for JUSTICE for the 96, and then for the 97. It wasn’t about money …….

The fact that his first thought is always about money speaks volumes. His second thought is also about money - and much could and would he get.

If you love someone you CANNOT put a monetary value on that life. It is impossible because they are irreplaceable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.