DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum will bail her out like she has done every other time and hopefully he’ll pay child support! 26, no job, 3 kids, 2827282 baby daddies. But as long as you’ve got a flashy car and house it’s all okay eh Daisy 🤣 I wish I’d actually put a bet on when I said the wedding would never happen.
It’s almost like you shouldn’t get pregnant the second you meet someone, move them in with your son and then have another baby, within 3 years. Let’s not forget he’s already got another son that he’s not allowed to see. A real winner all round!
I didn’t know jack had another son to! I can’t believe how quick she got pregnant with Callie and then to have Darby immediately after, how about slow down and get to know someone first 🥴🥴

Jack is literally in her bed so they can't be that broken up. This girl can't breathe without posting a story about it!

Reactions: 1
i can’t believe they’re back to normal today like yesterday never happened her saying theyre not together 🙈
So embarrassing isn't it? 🤣 balling her eyes out yesterday, getting her toddlers to pander to her and now they're playing happy families 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So embarrassing isn't it? 🤣 balling her eyes out yesterday, getting her toddlers to pander to her and now they're playing happy families 🤦‍♀️
It actually is embarrassing, those poor kids aswell, probably told them daddy’s left and then he’s back 5 minutes later!

But we’re not surprised are we!
Split up over arguing in front of the kids, guessing said argument about her drunk “losing” engagement ring, finds it and back playing happy fam… couples therapy might be a good idea

Screenshot_20220423-153815_Instagram.jpg

She's cleaning her floor while Darby is crawling around?! Look at the state of her knees, they soaked!

She's not even changed her before sticking her in her highchair! She's going to get sore. Poor kid

• Wow
Why did she say her and Jack had split up when they obviously hadn't?
Do they own or rent?
What on earth does Jack do to fund her hauls?

Did anyone watch her vlog on YouTube.. her and jack clearly haven’t split up it’s so weird