DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl honestly! She has always bugged me but talk about lockdown rule breaker has different people round everyday you have a newborn are you thick ! Loves herself never known anyone to take so many pictures of them selfs not even nice looking hair and brows always look like they need a good brush, jumps from one man to another posts everytime they break up then deletes story’s 😂 why is there no thread on this girl 🤔also where does she get her money from always shopping but doesn’t work ?

There was a thread a while back and she knew about it. Wont be long until she sees this.

It's been bugging me also. In and out of hers and her parents house. Always meeting people, now shes allowing different people into her home.

I also find it funny shes loved up then the next they're having a break, then loved up again. The relationship wont last.

Reactions: 1
She moves on so fast met him and got pregnant like just enjoy each other don’t rush into having a child 🤦🏼‍♀️

There must be people who feel the same is it just me? I need to vent!
I just find it so odd how many boyfriends she’s had. Nate is only 2 but tried for another baby with an ex (not Nates dad) then has had the new baby. She moves soooo quick.

Also loves herself and I’m not sure why? She makes herself look like she has a hunchback contorting herself to look slim. She always look like she needs a good bath and an eyebrow appointment

Yeah when I first started following her I thought her boyfriend was nates dad but no, her blog says she did her pregnancy all on her own he was not around. She clearly thinks having a child will keep a man try’s for a baby with every boyfriend.

Shes very odd when it comes to relationships. Nates 2 and has had 3 dads already. His birth dad, her ex that she made him called dad and now Jack. The next boyfriend will be daddy too!

She is so keen to portray the perfect relationship but she put up a blog recently and it proves her and jack have been off more than on and she was trying to get pregnant after about 12 weeks! That’s insane. I think she wanted a girl so was desperate to get pregnant again.
She’s also far too keen to introduce men to Nate. He’s had 3 dads already!
someone else also mentioned her poses. They are awful and so unflattering. She looks like she has spinal issues with how she she contorts herself. I wish this thread was more active as I have a lot to Say about her.

Reactions: 4
She is so keen to portray the perfect relationship but she put up a blog recently and it proves her and jack have been off more than on and she was trying to get pregnant after about 12 weeks! That’s insane. I think she wanted a girl so was desperate to get pregnant again.
She’s also far too keen to introduce men to Nate. He’s had 3 dads already!
someone else also mentioned her poses. They are awful and so unflattering. She looks like she has spinal issues with how she she contorts herself. I wish this thread was more active as I have a lot to Say about her.
I agree, find her really odd and laughing at the spinal issues, looks like Quasimodo hunching over.
Also wonder how she seems to have so much money to burn constantly?!

I agree, find her really odd and laughing at the spinal issues, looks like Quasimodo hunching over.
Also wonder how she seems to have so much money to burn constantly?!
Same. She doesn’t seem to work. Even before C. I’ve no idea what Jack does. She is so smug all the time and didn’t care about lockdown rules either times.

Uh she’s so smug. “Me and Jack need a better hobby than making babies” 🤮. She honestly thinks she’s all that!
And when she refers to baby brown number 3 she is counting Nate as a brown and now Jack’s other son. How many bloody dads has poor Nate had in his life!

Reactions: 2
She is such a mess, sloppy af. Why does she need to rush these babies out?! We all know she’s never gonna work again and prob be single again within a few years.

She Will break up with him soon and blame it on pregnancy hormones. Hes such a melt and is spending his life making her happy from their last tiff. What she gonna do when she moves away.. keep packing the kids up and scrounge of her mum?

She Will break up with him soon and blame it on pregnancy hormones. Hes such a melt and is spending his life making her happy from their last tiff. What she gonna do when she moves away.. keep packing the kids up and scrounge of her mum?
She broke up with him while she was pregnant with Callie and did the same thing. She’s also broken up with him since Callie’s been born. Yet she preaches about how strong they are like it’s something special!!

She broke up with him while she was pregnant with Callie and did the same thing. She’s also broken up with him since Callie’s been born. Yet she preaches about how strong they are like it’s something special!!
she’s delusional and drags her poor kids along for the ride.

Can’t believe she’s pregnant again, she never seems to learn. Absolute train wreck! Poor Nate must have no bloody clue what’s going on. She’s not even been with the guy for 2 years (and that’s ignoring all the break ups) and she’s pregnant for the 2nd time. And that blog post about their relationship? Toooooxiiiiic

She just got a bloody new car and now she’s getting another one. Where the heck does she get all this money from?