DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mostly her throwing peace signs around like she’s not a 26 year old white girl

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220429-121632_Instagram.jpg

These stories last night had be cringing. The absolute state of her 😆 shows what filters do fo her! And even her hair makes her look like she's been dragged through a bush most of the time

I might have to give the ✌ YouTube ✌a watch later on

she was the same when she split up with the other ex, would always get a glimpse of him in the background of her stories or vids back then 🫢

I honestly can't work out where she must get her money from she buys clothes literally every single week for her or the kids. My husband earns well and I earn well part time and we buy clothes once a year and most of mine is second hand bargains. Our son gets clothes every few months if he has grown but that's it. Jack doesn't look like he is particularly high flying so who pays for her???

Reactions: 2
I honestly can't work out where she must get her money from she buys clothes literally every single week for her or the kids. My husband earns well and I earn well part time and we buy clothes once a year and most of mine is second hand bargains. Our son gets clothes every few months if he has grown but that's it. Jack doesn't look like he is particularly high flying so who pays for her???
Maybe some dirty old man....either that or she's on OF 😆 remember the screenshot that she put on her story showing the bottom of a mirror selfie? Think she'd said "don't mind that pic I sent to Jack 😜"...or something along those lines. Wouldn't put it past her with the amount she's always hinted to s*x and calling her kids c*ckblockers...disgusting 🤢

The house she’s in now?
Interesting
Looks like she’s pissed her neighbours off tonight anyway
Yeah! She makes out like they brought it but it’s council, nothing wrong with that either just don’t try and pretend like you are something your not you know

Reactions: 1