DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spellchecked her post... she can’t even write an Instagram caption so how is she going to write a book?
57502DEF-3C16-4E55-A9EF-2D75A58A0EBB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Her boyf just looks like he doesn’t give a tit, couldn’t have taken the hood down for her ‘happy family’ birthday pics no?
It’s all so fake. Shame he can’t put some effort into seeing the son he already has rather than making new babies eh?

Reactions: 2
Her boyf just looks like he doesn’t give a tit, couldn’t have taken the hood down for her ‘happy family’ birthday pics no?
It’s all so fake. Shame he can’t put some effort into seeing the son he already has rather than making new babies eh?
I Still find them so odd!

She’s also utterly obsessed with trying to make it look like her life is something to be envious of when we’ve all watched her plough through about 5 guys in the last 5 years. Every single one is ‘daddy’ - her poor son must be so confused.

Why is she always posing in that awkward looking position? Shoulders scrunched up, holding her vagina?

No way will her and Jack actually get married. I literally cannot believe that she is having her second baby with him in 5 weeks and they have scarcely been together 2 years.

Ps. I cannot stand the hunchback pose.

Same old hunchback pose in the delivery room.
And "More details to come" who does she think she is.

• Haha
I feel sorry for her mum. So she’s now got Daisy back home plus her cocklodger boyfriend and 3 kids (would be 4 but he never sees his own son 🙃)

I feel sorry for her mum. So she’s now got Daisy back home plus her cocklodger boyfriend and 3 kids (would be 4 but he never sees his own son 🙃)
Is Daisy not at her house anymore? She used to make a big thing about seeing the other little boy. All just for show.

Babies name is Darby.
Interesting choice. Darby Carberry (baby might have her dads name for now, Darby Brown which sounds like a race horse, but we all know that won’t work out)