Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Hardly any of those messages are even remotely negative! What authorities are going to care because someone said Lemsip isn't safe in pregnancy.
To be fair, I am writing this from prison after she had me arrested for saying she posted a lot of pictures of C in the same pose!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nixen

Chatty Member
Wow what a massive surprise, their toxic as fuck relationship has hit the rocks again.
Daddy number 5 for Nate coming right up.
Kids had more dads than birthday parties.

Reactions: 4

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
She is so keen to portray the perfect relationship but she put up a blog recently and it proves her and jack have been off more than on and she was trying to get pregnant after about 12 weeks! That’s insane. I think she wanted a girl so was desperate to get pregnant again.
She’s also far too keen to introduce men to Nate. He’s had 3 dads already!
someone else also mentioned her poses. They are awful and so unflattering. She looks like she has spinal issues with how she she contorts herself. I wish this thread was more active as I have a lot to Say about her.

Reactions: 4

sambear

Exactly; the fact he didn’t see his son should have been a massive red flag but she ignored it and started having kids with him; the woman looks more put together than daisy! She’s utterly obsessed and I think she’s struggling with the fact he doesn’t want her anymore. He’s already shown he’s a rat for not bothering with his kids. Although I can’t imagine she would make it easy for him anyway

Reactions: 3

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Who’s that man in her bed 😩 thought she ‘didn’t introduce early’ im amazed someone wants to take on her baggage.
and yes ironic kids can’t meet the new girlfriend isn’t it. I’m not saying I agree they should go overnight and spend nights there. They’ve had a lot of upheaval so probably not but who’s this random new bloke!

She’s so jealous it’s cringy. This is all over the fact she lost her f**k buddy and baby sitter for the gym. I thought they were just co parents anyway, but this is all blown up because he’s moved on. Not sure why she’s thinks she’s better then this new girl, she loves herself too much. Maybe he wants an older woman because he’s sick of her childishness.

Nixen

Chatty Member
Her mum will bail her out like she has done every other time and hopefully he’ll pay child support! 26, no job, 3 kids, 2827282 baby daddies. But as long as you’ve got a flashy car and house it’s all okay eh Daisy 🤣 I wish I’d actually put a bet on when I said the wedding would never happen.
It’s almost like you shouldn’t get pregnant the second you meet someone, move them in with your son and then have another baby, within 3 years. Let’s not forget he’s already got another son that he’s not allowed to see. A real winner all round!

Lotsofboys

The oversharing is off the scale. Totally unnecessary and highly inappropriate. Plus, why is she twittering on about “daddy’s left two months ago” when she said they split last October?! She can’t keep up with her own mess of a life and lies. I honestly think she’s just pissed that he’s moved on.
Maybe don’t have kids with someone 20 min after you meet someone? Just a thought. Slag.
---
The girl has no class. Not one ounce. She’s a classic narcissist.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Also is she literally in primark everyday buying more crap, she shops a crazy amount. Does she not have a washing machine or something??
no mention of Jack, he will be off to impregnate the next girl soon and she will be loved up with Jack the 4th pregnant again

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
The irony of her ranting all day about Jack's GF meeting the kids and then the same day posting pictures of the kids with her new boyfriend.

Eli15

Poor Nate. Lost daddy number 3!!! Chin up mate, either daddy number 3 will be back later or daddy number 4 will be here soon 😀

I don't really understand her post. Jack telling her she needs to buy a new one herself but they've broke up. Just needed to brag it cost 4k.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s saying this all publicly, wouldn’t you be absolutely ashamed that social services are involved?!

Lotsofboys

Daisy’s half sunburnt half pasty white fully saggy tits on show for all to see 🤮 looking good, girl.
Her self confidence is off the chart.

• Haha