DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s such a pretty girl, why does she do that awful pose with her head which makes it look like she’s got no neck!

Reactions: 1
God knows I’d love a 4 bed to just drop in me lap. Ye anyone can have a good car. All for show! I wonder how long it will take one of her clan to announce that they expectin now too!

she’s such a pretty girl, why does she do that awful pose with her head which makes it look like she’s got no neck!
agree 100%. Just seen she posted saying she’s very self conscious, would never believe it, the amount of pouty and contorted to look slimmer selfies she takes!

She’s having another girl. That makes 2 boys, 2 girls between them. And he proposed with a nice heavily financed engagement ring. I hope he gets the snip next 🙃 ‘we are so so so so happy’... bet you’re not?

She’s going to be smugger then ever now. I wish her mum would fell her to stand straight. She looks like a hunchback in the gender reveal video.

Didn’t think they looked that happy at gender reveal. Laughed how she said she’s keeping the engagement private, yet she shares almost everything including her sex life 🤮

Why is she never sticking to lockdown rules?
Always at her mums. Jack in and out of her house... she can't look after the kids on her own can she?

Nooo they’re madly in love remember 🤥😝
The ones who constantly have to say on social how in love they are, are the ones with the biggest problems! Jack should have concentrated on getting access to his son he already has rather than make another new baby!

The ones who constantly have to say on social how in love they are, are the ones with the biggest problems! Jack should have concentrated on getting access to his son he already has rather than make another new baby!
100% agree with you, don’t know who she tries to prove it to us or herself.