DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she get all the floors replaced though? Would you do that if you didn't own the house?
I had a council house ten ish years ago and the tenant before me had to totally remove all the flooring before I moved in, was a council policy. So when I got it, I had to replace the flooring upstairs and downstairs. Could be that?

She has taken Future Mrs B out of her bio.
The amount of clothes she buys for her and the kids is just obscene.
Has she ever worked?

Reactions: 1
How the hell do they have so much money!?
** just curious** Why do people think she has loads of money? So many anon questions asking about it and I don’t get it.. nothing she posts screams “I’m rich”, she seems pretty average to me even her nearly brand new car isn’t anything fancy

** just curious** Why do people think she has loads of money? So many anon questions asking about it and I don’t get it.. nothing she posts screams “I’m rich”, she seems pretty average to me even her nearly brand new car isn’t anything fancy
I think it's because she doesn't work and constantly seems to be spending money on clothes. They don't live in a cheap part of the country.

God she's annoying... getting pissy when people ask her questions about her finances/kids but will happily get you about what sex positions she gets into every night

Screenshot_20220906_152115.jpg

Thought she was all about high security 🤔

Casually posts her child's primary school name and logo while stood outside the school building 🤣

What a mess

• Haha
I think it's because she doesn't work and constantly seems to be spending money on clothes. They don't live in a cheap part of the country.
She’s posted before that Nate’s actual dad gives her £500 a week! So that’s £2000 already… plus with 3 kids she will get almost £200 child benefits! Living in a council house will only pay about £400 if that on rent! Her cars are all finance! Also wouldn’t put it past her to just not tell universal credit or council that her and jack are together… that way she gets loads more money and got the council house quickly too!

She’s posted before that Nate’s actual dad gives her £500 a week! So that’s £2000 already… plus with 3 kids she will get almost £200 child benefits! Living in a council house will only pay about £400 if that on rent! Her cars are all finance! Also wouldn’t put it past her to just not tell universal credit or council that her and jack are together… that way she gets loads more money and got the council house quickly too!
£500 A WEEK!!! Is that a normal amount because that seems a hell of a lot 🤯

I agree that she probably says she is a single parent. Does anyone know what Jack does for work? I don't get my she is so secretive about it!!

I agree that she probably says she is a single parent. Does anyone know what Jack does for work? I don't get my she is so secretive about it!!

No it’s not. Definitely won’t be done through CSA probably cash under the table so who knows what he used to do for work…. I imagine jack just has a normal job but she just likes to pretend he’s got a high paying job when in reality she’s lying about her situation to get more money from universal credit

Why won't she say what Jack does? Such attention seeking. Why not just say "He works in finance" or "He works in IT" rather than this tit about sharing her life and not his.

Just popping on to say there is zero chance her rent is £400 in a council house in that area. For a 3 bed / 4 bed in this area, even with it being council / housing association, it’ll be £700-£1000 a month.
I still think that’s cheap given my mortgage for a 3 bed is £1250 a month but just giving some context