DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be very surprised if her and Jack actually end up married, he always seems so disinterested

Reactions: 1
I think everybody thinks the same. She dint get that many shout outs or congrats from her followers. Just the usual same old mates that support how ever many men she has in an out her life. Have you seen she done a big reveal for the M name... dint know they were the beckhams

Where does she get all her money?! She's forever buy the kids and her new clothes

Uh Daisy Jane :sick: one of THE most annoying people on Instagram. Such a wannabe :rolleyes: and don't even get me started on that voice of hers :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
She’s just put on Instagram that her and jack have split up 👀 they’ll probably be back together by tomorrow 🙈

Poor Nate. Lost daddy number 3!!! Chin up mate, either daddy number 3 will be back later or daddy number 4 will be here soon 😀

I don't really understand her post. Jack telling her she needs to buy a new one herself but they've broke up. Just needed to brag it cost 4k.

Reactions: 3
Well no one saw that coming 🙄I always thought it seemed false like she was always trying to prove how much they love each other!

"Me AnD JaCk StIlL lOvE eAcH oThEr bUt LeT mE sHoW 16k+ FoLlOwErS tHaT NaTe HeArD hIm CaLl Me A BiSh"

Reactions: 4
Sure the breakups are always following her going out drinking 😬 they’ll be back together with another ring on her finger in no time

Poor Nate. Lost daddy number 3!!! Chin up mate, either daddy number 3 will be back later or daddy number 4 will be here soon 😀

I don't really understand her post. Jack telling her she needs to buy a new one herself but they've broke up. Just needed to brag it cost 4k.
Yes!! She brags about everything!

How is she going to afford that house/endless new clothes/B and M tat without Jack? Has she ever worked a day in her life? I think they will be back together by the end of the week.
Poor Nate and Callie look petrified in that video of her crying. No way would you end a healthy happy relationship when you have kids and a house together over just having rows!

Last edited:
Her mum will bail her out like she has done every other time and hopefully he’ll pay child support! 26, no job, 3 kids, 2827282 baby daddies. But as long as you’ve got a flashy car and house it’s all okay eh Daisy 🤣 I wish I’d actually put a bet on when I said the wedding would never happen.
It’s almost like you shouldn’t get pregnant the second you meet someone, move them in with your son and then have another baby, within 3 years. Let’s not forget he’s already got another son that he’s not allowed to see. A real winner all round!

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for her kids. They haven't got a clue what's going on or who will be walking in and out of their lives. I bet Nate is so confused, bless him.

Worst part of it is that Daisy will be surprised when he's in therapy in a few years time, claiming that he's had a "perfect" childhood and has wanted for nothing smh