DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a total mess. Blaming another woman when it’s him who has a responsibility to the kids (and her, if he wishes). I’m actually not surprised that the police are involved, I bet there is loads that we don’t know. Daisy is no angel.

Reactions: 2
She’s so jealous it’s cringy. This is all over the fact she lost her f**k buddy and baby sitter for the gym. I thought they were just co parents anyway, but this is all blown up because he’s moved on. Not sure why she’s thinks she’s better then this new girl, she loves herself too much. Maybe he wants an older woman because he’s sick of her childishness.

Reactions: 3
Omg she's going for it. If social services are already involved surely she should stop these public displays

She’s doing herself no favours at all. Social services are going to look dimly on her publicly slating people and encouraging others to abuse these girls. She is such a mess. So your ex moves on - who cares?? Deal with rebuilding yourself after abuse, and let him go on his merry way. I don’t get it. Three kids in three years by two different men…..she’s hardly a shining example of motherhood.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s saying this all publicly, wouldn’t you be absolutely ashamed that social services are involved?!

Reactions: 3
Embarrassed apology on her stories today. Also reveals she’s on dating apps 🤦🏼‍♀️ Come on ffs, concentrate on your kids and the fact social services are involved, Nate doesn’t need daddy number 5. She’ll be pregnant again within 6 months with another cocklodger!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I thought the same - surely that’s a guy in bed with her? Someone do us a solid and message her and ask 😂

Look at the stories in the park and with a pint.. some guy
Honestly hope it is Jack because if it’s some random bloke and he’s in bed with her and her kids then those kids need take away from her

She’s a train wreck, seriously what am I seeing if Max isn’t a friend and she’s seriously introduced another man to them immediately she’s insane. They just lost their dad and are crying sbout it and she’s got with some guy immediately, it’s discusting

So happy there’s a thread on this girl!! Now off to make a cuppa to read about this vile human