DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was asking anon questions someone said she had slept with someone when she was with Jack? Or have I misunderstood.
And her best friend stole her car? How did that happen?

When she was asking anon questions someone said she had slept with someone when she was with Jack? Or have I misunderstood.
And her best friend stole her car? How did that happen?
She said she slept with someone after they broke up in like October. But I’m sure that video was older than that so maybe whoever asked the question thought it was after? Not sure. Absolutely no clue how her best mate could have stolen her car in secret? Who is her best friend?

Is that a new man with her kids ? 😮
I really hope not. But I fear it is. She is so desperate to have Jack back, and because that isn’t working she’s jumped into a new relationship and introduced those poor kids to yet another man. Dysfunctional doesn’t come close.

Also, call me a witch but Jack doesn’t need to visit those kids, their every move is documented online day and night for all to see.

The irony of her ranting all day about Jack's GF meeting the kids and then the same day posting pictures of the kids with her new boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Who’s that man in her bed 😩 thought she ‘didn’t introduce early’ im amazed someone wants to take on her baggage.
and yes ironic kids can’t meet the new girlfriend isn’t it. I’m not saying I agree they should go overnight and spend nights there. They’ve had a lot of upheaval so probably not but who’s this random new bloke!

She’s an absolute car crash. Jack would have every right to object to the kids meeting her latest fling so quickly IMO.
She’s so loose it’s quite remarkable. Wonder when she will be up the duff?
---
The irony of her ranting all day about Jack's GF meeting the kids and then the same day posting pictures of the kids with her new boyfriend.
She just can’t see it. It’s quite remarkable. She’s unstable, I really think she is.
---
Who’s that man in her bed 😩 thought she ‘didn’t introduce early’ im amazed someone wants to take on her baggage.
and yes ironic kids can’t meet the new girlfriend isn’t it. I’m not saying I agree they should go overnight and spend nights there. They’ve had a lot of upheaval so probably not but who’s this random new bloke!
Baggage is right. She’s got more baggage than bloody Heathrow, that girl.

Reactions: 1
Surely Jack can equally say he doesn’t want a random bloke in their house if she can say she doesn’t want them meeting his new girlfriend?

Reactions: 2
She not right in head the poor kids ! Just be single yeah date but don’t let them in your house and meet your kids 😕

How fucked up are those girls going to be seeing a different guy in her mums bed every 5 minutes. And poor Nate’s had hundreds of daddy’s and is in therapy she said? She has a screw loose, gets up the duff with every bloke she shags more than once, and shares way too much on social media.
what is this WhatsApp group she’s got with a bunch of strangers from Instagram? Daisys girl gang.. yet her bestmate stole her car. She doesn’t know who she can trust and she hands out information here there And everywhere

Reactions: 2
I’ve never known anyone with so much confidence with a face like that she’s not even remotely pretty at all the no make up tit eyebrows also needs to wear suncream her nose is always burnt looks loads better when she smiles not that stupid pout she does

• Wow
I’ve never known anyone with so much confidence with a face like that she’s not even remotely pretty at all the no make up tit eyebrows also needs to wear suncream her nose is always burnt looks loads better when she smiles not that stupid pout she does
Yes yes yes yes yes 💯. She’s such a rotter but has this insane confidence, it’s quite remarkable.

Her new boyfriend is probably that Max guy, I hope he’s wearing protection as she’s probably not or will stop when she feels like having another baby and say it was an accident. Once she has a baby she will find some excuse to to get rid of him too.