DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is a 5 year old meant to understand.. ‘It didn’t work out’

And why are her pinned reels of Jack and her?
Anyone else think Nate was really matter of fact and not bothered and she just kept labouring the issue? How to screw up your kids, lesson 1000, by Daisy 👀

Reactions: 1
Surgery next….? Place your bets. I’m saying boobs.

Also - soooo sooo anxious and self conscious and yet posts photos of it all hanging it out on insta? 👀 🤮

Of course all the stickers are on her boobs.
She’s the biggest attention seeker ever. Clean up the mess and look after your child, Daisy. It’s pathetic, esp for someone whose parenting is already being scrutinised.
---
⬆ sorry, that was re the blood.

the boobs are also attention seeking 😂

She’s the biggest attention seeker ever. Clean up the mess and look after your child, Daisy. It’s pathetic, esp for someone whose parenting is already being scrutinised.
---
⬆ sorry, that was re the blood.

the boobs are also attention seeking 😂
Yes it’s such attention seeking now out tonight like nothing happened if was my child it was bad make out I wouldn’t b out

Oh good god. No, you don’t look better in black and white. A saggy slaggy mess. Rough as toast, she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is it all.of a sudden she wants to.change the kids names and express this rape?

Obviously somethings gone on behind the scenes. He's done something to get her to overshare all of this

The oversharing is off the scale. Totally unnecessary and highly inappropriate. Plus, why is she twittering on about “daddy’s left two months ago” when she said they split last October?! She can’t keep up with her own mess of a life and lies. I honestly think she’s just pissed that he’s moved on.
Maybe don’t have kids with someone 20 min after you meet someone? Just a thought. Slag.
---
The girl has no class. Not one ounce. She’s a classic narcissist.

Reactions: 3
Someone I know gave her kid her maiden name as its first name and whenever I remember this I think ‘what’s the plan if you split up mate?’… Harley Harley?

Someone I know gave her kid her maiden name as its first name and whenever I remember this I think ‘what’s the plan if you split up mate?’… Harley Harley?
I guess if you end on okish terms you wouldn't change their surname. After all that is their name as much as it's their dad's name.

I don't think it's that common for people to change their children's name after a relationship break down.