Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heatherr

I’ve never known anyone with so much confidence with a face like that she’s not even remotely pretty at all the no make up shit eyebrows also needs to wear suncream her nose is always burnt looks loads better when she smiles not that stupid pout she does

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Britney Spears Instagram recently? I’m completely getting those vibes… like lost the plot, thinks she’s amazing but can’t see what everyone else sees 🫣

Lotsofboys

Full ick over the the leggings 🤮.

Only thing she does 3 or 4 times a day is ✌🏾 😛 whilst eye fucking herself.

And the pointed toe / no neck pose? Obsessed. 😂

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
In bed with her kids... an ex from nearly a decade ago. In which time she's had children with two other blokes so she can't know that well. Wouldn't let some random from my early 20s in bed with my children

• Wow

Nixen

Chatty Member
Look at the stories in the park and with a pint.. some guy
Honestly hope it is Jack because if it’s some random bloke and he’s in bed with her and her kids then those kids need take away from her

Reactions: 2
Uh Daisy Jane :sick: one of THE most annoying people on Instagram. Such a wannabe :rolleyes: and don't even get me started on that voice of hers :ROFLMAO:

Eli15

Why is it all.of a sudden she wants to.change the kids names and express this rape?

Obviously somethings gone on behind the scenes. He's done something to get her to overshare all of this

Eli15

Why is she always posing in that awkward looking position? Shoulders scrunched up, holding her vagina?

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Back obsessing over Jack again, I see 👀. Embarrassing. And saying “pauper lives” 🤮 - crass. She’s such a rotter.
bragging that all her ‘BDs’ pay her for the kids. Must be why she’s always out shopping and drinking. Don’t get me wrong Jack sounds like a total wrongun and clearly doesn’t give a shit about his children but she’s clearly also psychotic