DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full ick over the the leggings 🤮.

Only thing she does 3 or 4 times a day is ✌🏾 😛 whilst eye bleeping herself.

And the pointed toe / no neck pose? Obsessed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she did. One in the morning, one after the deed, one of an evening and an extra one if she’s been extra active or it’s hot outside 🤣🤣🤣
SURE! Don't believe that at all, when would she have time 😂 also she def isn't having as much sex as she's made out before. Well probably none now 🤣

Oh god. The pointed toe and no neck pose is catching. Either that, or Callie is a secret tattler.

I do not get why she crunches her shoulder up so much I dont know if its because she is uncomfortable or what. She seen her arse when someone asked her saying she doesn't know what they are on about but we can all see it bar her 👀
Her smile aswell.. is that forced? Daisy I mean. Looks demonic
Oh 100 per just looks so weird.

Last edited:
Guy, breaking news - she’s stopping over sharing. Yeah, right. Followed by unnecessary over sharing 😂. Anyone else feel like she’s desperately trying to convince herself about how “happy and blessed” she is?
As for the hunched shoulders - she’s not uncomfortable, the girl loves herself and thinks it’s a good luck for some reason. It really isn’t.

If only she put half as much effort into actually improving her life (get a real job, stop having children, stop shagging Jack, stop over sharing on the internet) as she does into pretending her life is great

Reactions: 2
Oh completely. She has zero intention of ever getting herself a job or making anything other than a mess of herself, that’s for sure. As for Jack, I’m sure he will bugger off for good at some point and she will be on to the next one and pregnant again.
Love that she’s “growing out” her eyebrows. They’ve been hairy overgrown slugs forever, darling.

Reactions: 1
Also is she literally in primark everyday buying more crap, she shops a crazy amount. Does she not have a washing machine or something??
no mention of Jack, he will be off to impregnate the next girl soon and she will be loved up with Jack the 4th pregnant again

Reactions: 3