DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off her tree. Madly in love with Jack and gagging to get him back.
Plus she loves herself an insane amount, despite being a rotter.
---
She needs serious help. I’m not a bit surprised that social services are all over her. Unhinged.

Reactions: 1
She’s off her tree. Madly in love with Jack and gagging to get him back.
Plus she loves herself an insane amount, despite being a rotter.
---
She needs serious help. I’m not a bit surprised that social services are all over her. Unhinged.
shes utterly obsessed with him

Married at first sight. I’ve heard it all 😂. She’s a total nightmare. Car crash.
3 kids age 5 and under whose dad moved out a matter of months ago with social services involved, and she’s signed up for a show which would see her marry a stranger and take her away from home for weeks 🥴
---
Also all the new clothes she buys them and the holiday she’s talking about for next week… she must be haemorrhaging credit card bills

3 kids age 5 and under whose dad moved out a matter of months ago with social services involved, and she’s signed up for a show which would see her marry a stranger and take her away from home for weeks 🥴
---
Also all the new clothes she buys them and the holiday she’s talking about for next week… she must be haemorrhaging credit card bills
How does she afford it all? I’m guessing parents bought her home and she’s still claiming UC

I don’t get the impression that her parents are all that wealthy - their house looks very average and their garden is always scruffy AF. I’m guessing the house is housing association. She’s a freeloader, one way or another.
Also, as an aside, why has she still got reels of her and Jack all loved up pinned?

I'm sure her house is council and she would be entitled to benefits as a single parent who doesn't work.
A while ago she said she got a substantial payment (rightfully) from Nate's dad monthly.

Is it your birthday, Daisy? And you’re 28? Gee, why didn’t you mention it?!
Narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think she has mirrors in her house? The new girlfriend is no worse looking than she is. Maybe even slightly nicer looking I’d say 👀

Also, how cheap and desperate does she look publicly slagging off this woman?! Desperado. Clearly still in love with Jack.

How desperate is she..? Posting multiple pictures of some chick and her kids; actively promoting people to bully her… when let’s be honest here daisy looks GRUBBY 1000% of the time. It’s so sad she’s spending her holiday stalking jack.. bet jack is loving it 😂

God just saying ugly over and over again. So awful just to after someone's looks which they can't help. And this woman isn't even ugly. Just a normal looking person. Like Daisy.
She moans about him not seeing the girls but it everyone else's fault but his when he didn't see his son.

Exactly; the fact he didn’t see his son should have been a massive red flag but she ignored it and started having kids with him; the woman looks more put together than daisy! She’s utterly obsessed and I think she’s struggling with the fact he doesn’t want her anymore. He’s already shown he’s a rat for not bothering with his kids. Although I can’t imagine she would make it easy for him anyway

Reactions: 3
Daisy do you think you could show us your saggy bruised arse in a bikini please? Stunning, girl 😂 Your kids will be so proud one day.