Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s a train wreck, seriously what am I seeing if Max isn’t a friend and she’s seriously introduced another man to them immediately she’s insane. They just lost their dad and are crying sbout it and she’s got with some guy immediately, it’s discusting

Reactions: 2

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I doubt Nate's dad is paying £2000 a month. He would have to be on massive wages to do that. I should think £500 a month is more likely.

Lotsofboys

She’s a total mess. Blaming another woman when it’s him who has a responsibility to the kids (and her, if he wishes). I’m actually not surprised that the police are involved, I bet there is loads that we don’t know. Daisy is no angel.

Lotsofboys

bragging that all her ‘BDs’ pay her for the kids. Must be why she’s always out shopping and drinking. Don’t get me wrong Jack sounds like a total wrongun and clearly doesn’t give a shit about his children but she’s clearly also psychotic
Absolutely psychotic 💯. Kids by multiple men who’ve all fucked you off in your 20s. Goals - not. And she shops in bloody Primark and George at Asda but has the cheek to call other people paupers.
---
She really boiled my blood with the dig about ‘holidays abroad’ too….. Egypt in term time, taking Nate out of school 🤔. Hardly ideal, is it?

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
If only she put half as much effort into actually improving her life (get a real job, stop having children, stop shagging Jack, stop over sharing on the internet) as she does into pretending her life is great

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Obsessed with Jack. Obsessed. Get over it. Why is she so hung up on this other woman!?

And who in their right mind goes on a sunbed these days? Esp when her face is already horribly sun damaged.
Part of her ‘glow up’ remember 😂😂
Always put these days too. Looking for next target

Totoschild

I honestly can't work out where she must get her money from she buys clothes literally every single week for her or the kids. My husband earns well and I earn well part time and we buy clothes once a year and most of mine is second hand bargains. Our son gets clothes every few months if he has grown but that's it. Jack doesn't look like he is particularly high flying so who pays for her???

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Her and Jack have only split up 4 times in 4 years. Like that's normal! I've been with my boyfriend a decade and we haven't broken up even for a day in that time.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
My parents were together 25 years. If they'd split up 3 times I'd still have been confused!!!
And who was the guy she talked about before Jack? Possibly also called Jack who social services had to get involved with.. maybe Nate won't remember because he was under 1 but was that not a father figure in his life?
And was that not his biological father?
So technically he's 4 years old and has had 3 dads

Lotsofboys

What an absolute slapper. She’s a disgrace and should be ashamed of herself.
And yes girl, you’re ugly 😬

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
So there’s a mole in the girl gang whatsapp? Can whoever it is post the screenshots here please 🤣 how does this girl just trust anyone at the drop of a hat when she’s seen clearly that she doesn’t make good choices… all the exes and baby daddy’s, the best mate who stole her car?! I only ever remember her saying her best friend is someone called Tina. Is that who it is