Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They overdress them because keeps them waking up apparently, used to use sleeping bags under a duvet to stop them getting out of bed. (It would be pjs, that fleesey sleepsuit thing, sleeping bags and a duvet) duck me id be hot in just a fleese and a duvet 😥

Unless they wash and dry the pjs daily (which i highly doubt) they are way way overused!! Are they waiting for gifted pjs or just dont wanna buy anymore???
Ah thank you , jeez bet they were boiling poor poppets . There’s no excuse for not washing the PJ’s so your prob right on the #gifted front

Reactions: 2
Beige dinner for the kids, some carrot and cucumber left on the table though?! So glad Jimmy is joining in at dinner at, it seems from her stories the other day she was giving Jimmy his food whilst Alex was putting the girls to bed - does that mean she might put the girls to bed later?! Sorry but that banana bread was burnt 😂

Reactions: 4
Beige dinner for the kids, some carrot and cucumber left on the table though?! So glad Jimmy is joining in at dinner at, it seems from her stories the other day she was giving Jimmy his food whilst Alex was putting the girls to bed - does that mean she might put the girls to bed later?! Sorry but that banana bread was burnt 😂
No chance she breastfeeds don't ya know 😉.

Reactions: 1
Yay Jimmy has ACTUAL FOOD! Better late than never at 7.5 months old though, hopefully he’ll forget about Ella’s puffs 😂

Gawd that Essex accent, Alex is like a caricature now - ‘Look at Jim, he absolutely loves it, he’s frivin’ int ya boy’ 😂

• Haha
EAT WITH YOUR bleeping KIDS

Alex needs to wash his hair! It’s thick grease!

Henry eating a korma from the other night?? Is that even safe????

Reactions: 3
5 kids in and first time baking banana loaf!!!

Henry eating left over takeaway curry, do these two ever eat home cooked food, and why aren't they sitting down with the kids to eat 😡

Back with the sleep suits tonight and the same stinky dirty pj's underneath, Lotties hair is still sticking to her head, so no bath again, maybe they only get one every 2 weeks, if their lucky. 🤮

Alex looks discusting, dirty and greasy, as usual, he thinks he is such a geezer, when in fact he's a twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Did I hear right there have had a bath? Forgot to wash the hairs by any chance and the pj! Yeah right alex no one believes you.

How do they manage to take their pyjamas and sleep suits off themselves to do the toilet during the night. I have a nearly 4 year old who has been potty trained for 18ish months and still asks for help if I have her in onesie thing. She never goes to the toilet alone. Always needs an audience. No way she'd not wake me up.

I see the box of fresh produce has just been left on the side 🙄
I was just coming on here to say the same 😂 Unless the two of them have devoured that box and they’re onto their second one 😂 Let’s face it the kids won’t get a look in with the vegetables....tit food all the way for them....haven’t seen them eating their 3 yogurts each per meal quota recently 🤔😂

How do they manage to take their pyjamas and sleep suits off themselves to do the toilet during the night. I have a nearly 4 year old who has been potty trained for 18ish months and still asks for help if I have her in onesie thing. She never goes to the toilet alone. Always needs an audience. No way she'd not wake me up.
I do worry about that situation in the attic. Left to their own devices with the potties and god knows how many layers of night clothes to navigate. Unless they’re still in nappies? 3 little girls at the top of two flights of stairs with no stair gates on and in onesies covering their feet. So hope it doesn’t take an accident for Alex and Charlotte to take a long hard look at themselves 💔

I saw the Korma.....how disgusting!! I can’t say I’m not shocked that the veg box is still on the side! And as for baking her first ever banana loaf it just goes to show she clearly never baked or made homemade food for Henry when he was a baby and she only had him to deal with and not the girls! I think it just Proves how lazy she is as a mother! My eldest is not far off Henry’s age and I would bake all the time when he was weaning. Especially from all the baby weaning books I bought.....😂

The thing is Charlotte was a really good mum. Now, she overcompensates with Jimmy and these big displays of affection about how perfect he is and needing to keep him as her baby. I don't have kids, but is any of this possibly pointing toward PND?

Burnt banana bread I’m alright thanks chaz. Notice you didn’t catch the burnt bit on your post , but don’t worry Alex caught you out 👍🏻.

why not try having a fun activity with the girls like you do Henry. But come on in reality they didn’t have a nurf gun fight. She put the mask on took the pic , fired a few bullets. And then went “ come on Henry I’ve been on my feet all day, I’m going to sit down now with a lovely cup of hot tea . Go put yourself to bed “

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I do worry about that situation in the attic. Left to their own devices with the potties and god knows how many layers of night clothes to navigate. Unless they’re still in nappies? 3 little girls at the top of two flights of stairs with no stair gates on and in onesies covering their feet. So hope it doesn’t take an accident for Alex and Charlotte to take a long hard look at themselves 💔
Aren’t the girls still in nappies at night? My little girl is the same age and still wears a nappy at night. They can’t control their bladders at night till certain hormones kick in.
I haven’t been on their page in a little while but I’m sure they were still being potty trained.

Aren’t the girls still in nappies at night? My little girl is the same age and still wears a nappy at night. They can’t control their bladders at night till certain hormones kick in.
I haven’t been on their page in a little while but I’m sure they were still being potty trained.
He has said they aren’t night time potty trained. But has then said that they do get up and take themselves off to the potty for a wee in the night.
They don’t access to toilet roll, because they have a lock on the en-suite in their room. And one time he didn’t lock it and they woke up and the girls had flooded the bathroom , whilst Alex and Charlotte slept .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.