Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just no excuse. These children are filthy - it’s not on. There poor hair 😢 It looks like it’s matted underneath. That’s going to be awful to brush (whenever they decide to bloody do it🥺😩)

Reactions: 4
It makes me so sad to see the state of those girls. It would take not even five minutes to run a brush through their hair. Their hair clearly hasnt been brushed since yesterday at least. Its so unfair to them. Id never take my kids out looking so messy. I dont understand them at all.

Reactions: 2
That's bath time done for another week in a filthy lazy spa by lazy parents!
Why don’t they do a rota girls one night and boys the next? I mean in a bath not in a hot tub! Charlotte could spend some time with the girls and wash and brush their hair and Alex could spend some time with Jimmy (still hate that name) and Henry. My niece is a few weeks younger than the triplets and she’s been having mini spa mornings with my sister. She’s loving getting to have a little face pack on!

Yeah! The kids have had a bath in the hot tub 😡, even that water looked dirty.
Lottie didn't seem to get her hair wet, so I'm guessing that won't see water for a while now. Jimmy on the good nutritious food I see, a bloody puff thing, is that all he ever gets besides titfaces tit?

Maybe they are hoping that some company to start sending them food for Jimmy or some collaboration? Can't think why she's not feeding him otherwise?

Feel so so sorry for those kids 😢

Reactions: 3
Since we've been in lock down my kids have been having baths twice daily just to break the day up 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
In the Hot tub. Lottie seems very unsure. She don't seem to want to join in. Is she scared?
Can you make Henry quiter please.

Reactions: 1
What chemicals are in that hot tub 🤢

Has jimmy seen a vegetable yet??
Have the girls seen a vegetable yet? 🤣

Charlottes annoying bottom lip 🤦🏼‍♀️

What chemicals are in that hot tub 🤢

Has jimmy seen a vegetable yet??
Have the girls seen a vegetable yet? 🤣

Charlottes annoying bottom lip 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t think it’s chemicals. I think it’s murky because, like most kids would do in a paddling pool, they’re probably in and out of it with muddy feet 😳

Same PJs again tonight the filthy pigs...

But more worryingly, why is the stairgate not fitted on the top floor 😱 it looks like they don’t have one on the girls’ door or the stairs 😱 do they lock them in?!?! Not sure which scenario is more horrific 😱

Reactions: 1
Same pj's and as I thought they haven't had a hair wash and so not had a bath, 😢 😢

No words 😔

The beds broke but their been mended this is why you don't jump on the bed. The twins are very rude and bossy. Lottie is just the sweetest. But i don't understand what the twins say only Lottie.

Isn’t one of life’s joys cuddling a freshly bath child in their PJs?

The beds broke but their been mended this is why you don't jump on the bed. The twins are very rude and bossy. Lottie is just the sweetest. But i don't understand what the twins say only Lottie.
That’s a lot of toddlers. Not trying to steer the thread but I feel uncomfortable with people putting the twins down to build Lottie up. They are all victims of their parents’ very questionable choices.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t one of life’s joys cuddling a freshly bath child in their PJs?

That’s a lot of toddlers. Not trying to steer the thread but I feel uncomfortable with people putting the twins down to build Lottie up. They are all victims of their parents’ very questionable choices.
I agree. The twins are completely innocent in all of this. You can praise Lottie but it shouldn’t be at the expense of the twins. You can say you Lottie speaks very clearly without saying the others are unclear.

Also most toddlers are very bossy.

Can we all swerve away from what one triplet does and others don’t do etc they’re all lovely girls. Yes I do feel sorry for Lottie but she’s equal to the other girls and shouldn’t be favoured over them.. It’s none of their fault the way their parents are. It’s the same with peoples comments about Jimmy. He can’t help being stuck in the newborn seats etc :/

I think everyone is allowed to say what they think, I don't think the poster meant anything nasty, she was just saying what she thought.? 😕 I think she is right Lotties speech is clearer than the other two, but that's just stating fact, no harm in saying that, is there?

Reactions: 4
I think everyone is allowed to say what they think, I don't think the poster meant anything nasty, she was just saying what she thought.? 😕 I think she is right Lotties speech is clearer than the other two, but that's just stating fact, no harm in saying that, is there?
Calling three year olds VERY rude and VERY bossy is nasty. They are only learning social cues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.