Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dropping the breastfeeding bomb again!
Iโ€™d love to know what all their friends and โ€˜Instagram friendsโ€™ truly think of them?
Thereโ€™s some other mum accounts I follow that sheโ€™s met up with and I like them! I canโ€™t see why theyโ€™d like her ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
Oh look even Twatface knows his name ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ have you been reading here Alex, I think so ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think it was more like 2 weeks, it's so disgusting ๐Ÿคข, Girls hair still hasn't been washed either, must be about 10days now, no bath or hair wash ๐Ÿ˜ก

Such a staged photo, as if any of that was natural, ๐Ÿ˜ก
After this picture chazza pipes you . Right girls mind out jimmy needs a feed. Quick canโ€™t let Alex and the girls have any time with him .
Off you trot Alex stick the girls in the upstairs prison . Sorry toy room, while you go โ€œworkโ€ on another floor. And I can enjoy a nice hot cup of tea because I had to stand up to take a picture . While Henry teaches himself .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I hear them say 'henners' one more time in there bleeping chavvy voices, I'm going to lose my shittttt........

If I hear them say 'henners' one more time in there bleeping chavvy voices, I'm going to lose my shittttt........
His so loud and really plays up for the camera, the way he acts is just like Alex. It really sad that his childhood is all over the gram

Reactions: 3
Dang I wish we could have a proper thread title for them, endless possibilities...

Triplets need a wash, Alex is on his bike, Henners forgotten, Charlโ€™s got her tits out right

Reggieโ€™s finally getting an evening walk with Jim, girls and Henners left to him

Attic prison but no stairgate, girls are unwashed, what a state

Alex needs a shower, heโ€™s really greasy, Charlโ€™s burnt her baking, look parentingโ€™s easy

Girls eat pasta and bread but look what we got, itโ€™s fruit and veg

Bed trampolining, interviews too, triplets bedtime is like a trip to the zoo

Etc etc etc

Reactions: 6
Oh look even Twatface knows his name ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ have you been reading here Alex, I think so ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think it was more like 2 weeks, it's so disgusting ๐Ÿคข, Girls hair still hasn't been washed either, must be about 10days now, no bath or hair wash ๐Ÿ˜ก

Such a staged photo, as if any of that was natural, ๐Ÿ˜ก
Again Alex picks the worse picture of Lottie.
He might have her next to him or on his knee but he has zero bond with her. She knows this n tries to ignore him.
Can't you just love your youngest daughter amd pick a nice picture next time.

Reactions: 1
His so loud and really plays up for the camera, the way he acts is just like Alex. It really sad that his childhood is all over the gram
Oh definitely they've ruined those kids, they have no private life everything is done for the cameras his name is Henry not bleeping henners....

Again Alex picks the worse picture of Lottie.
He might have her next to him or on his knee but he has zero bond with her. She knows this n tries to ignore him.
Can't you just love your youngest daughter amd pick a nice picture next time.
It's so obvious isn't it, she is the black sheep, and she knows it, she ignores greaseball much of the time, today how many times does he say Lottie to look and answer him, nope she ignored him, go Lottie ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘

Her birth right makes her the odd one out, it can't be easy being the odd triplet, growing up being the 'different' one, must be awful. I would of thought most decent parents would of made a little more fuss over her, so as she doesn't feel the odd one out? But for the GREEDballys, the money is far more important than Lotties happiness, the identical will always be the ones people ask about, look at etc.

I would love to have a crystal ball and see how these kids turn out, I can't imagine it will end well.

Reactions: 5
Her birth right makes her the odd one out, it can't be easy being the odd triplet, growing up being the 'different' one, must be awful. I would of thought most decent parents would of made a little more fuss over her, so as she doesn't feel the odd one out? But for the GREEDballys, the money is far more important than Lotties happiness, the identical will always be the ones people ask about, look at etc.
was her birth vastly different? I know the other 2 are identical.

They all ignore him. Heโ€™s continually saying their names to get a reaction, and they just act as if heโ€™s not there. Itโ€™s obvious none of them want to be on camera, yet he persists.

was her birth vastly different? I know the other 2 are identical.
No I don't think so, she was the smallest, and greaseball I think as said that he struggled to bond with her?? and just that she will always be the odd one out, they do nothing to make her feel special, she gets ignored so much of the time.

See for lunch again plain pasta ๐Ÿคฎ,

• Sad
Question time didn't anyone hear Alex saying you need some and lottie saying special medicine?? Drugging them so they sleep now ๐Ÿ˜•

Question time did anyone hear Alex saying you need some and lottie saying special medicine?? Drugging them so they sleep now ๐Ÿ˜•
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Wow
Sorry i know.i am.an broken record.
Lastest video on his page Lottie is missed out for a bit as he moves camrea.
If filming something or many people uae the Instagram video not your own as Instagram can cut out people i seen this happen with a few posts.

And yet another picture of the golden boys just simply talking greatly about how they look alike! I can't stand their favoritism, the girls are just as important as the boys are. Obviously not in their eyes...unless it's to benefit them. They should of just stopped at Henry.

Question time didn't anyone hear Alex saying you need some and lottie saying special medicine?? Drugging them so they sleep now ๐Ÿ˜•

Question time did anyone hear Alex saying you need some and lottie saying special medicine?? Drugging them so they sleep now ๐Ÿ˜•
[/QUOTE]
OMGeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I wouldnโ€™t actually be surprised if they do give them a dose of calpol or piriton to make them sleep!

• Wow
OMGeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I wouldnโ€™t actually be surprised if they do give them a dose of calpol or piriton to make them sleep!
[/QUOTE]
I think thatโ€™s been taken out of context. He said โ€˜youโ€™re little and you need some...โ€™ and she said special medicine. That could be referring to any supplements she mightโ€™ve had as she was so diddy. I know Iโ€™d probably do the same to make my kids take it ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I donโ€™t think they drug them with calpol or the like.

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
I belive the medicine is to help lottie immune system as she had bad nights coughing or unable to breath well it might be on an old video saying it.

Its not calpol its just something for Lottie.

There shouldn't be giving kids medicine if there not ill but Lottie still small n having problems so she needs it

Alex posted on his stories this morning that the girls were playing with their Peppa Pig stuff, he was asking Florence to show him whilst completely ignoring who I think was Lottie, whilst she was trying to tell him what she had. Poor kid must feel so ignored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.