Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same about Jimmy! I’ve never seen a negative comment about him, just his parents actions and treatment of him

Reactions: 4
I think everyone is allowed to say what they think, I don't think the poster meant anything nasty, she was just saying what she thought.? 😕 I think she is right Lotties speech is clearer than the other two, but that's just stating fact, no harm in saying that, is there?
Thank you.
Its true.
My mum doesn't understand them at times and asks me did you understand the twins i picked up words but not all.
I am not been nasty at all. I would never be nasty about children i am just saying the twins are harder to understand and have to repeat the video wheres Lottie i can hear quite well.
Alex even said the girls were bossing him about and telling him off it is sort of rude of the kids been like this there might not know it is. But we as adults know its rude and Alex needs to tell them its rude to boss people. We always told the children at pre school is rude. Its so their understand their can't be bossy to eachother

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Same about Jimmy! I’ve never seen a negative comment about him, just his parents actions and treatment of him
I’ve seen people calling him ‘Jimmy the helmet’ unless I’ve missed this as a reference I see no reason for him being given names like this he’s a baby :(

Thank you.
Its true.
My mum doesn't understand them at times and asks me did you understand the twins i picked up words but not all.
I am not been nasty at all. I would never be nasty about children i am just saying the twins are harder to understand and have to repeat the video wheres Lottie i can hear quite well.
Alex even said the girls were bossing him about and telling him off it is sort of rude of the kids been like this there might not know it is. But we as adults know its rude and Alex needs to tell them its rude to boss people. We always told the children at pre school is rude. Its so their understand their can't be bossy to eachother
My comment wasn’t directed at any individuals it was just in general :)

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen people calling him ‘Jimmy the helmet’ unless I’ve missed this as a reference I see no reason for him being given names like this he’s a baby :(

My comment wasn’t directed at any individuals it was just in general :)
I did not mean this to insult the baby, my frustration is at the parents. He's spent over 7 months lying down with his parents failing him at every opportunity. Any longer and that poor little soul absolutely would've had to wear a helmet and thanks to social media face a life of ridicule.

The parents read here, I'm at a point where I wonder just what will shock them into changing. I think we all are, nothing comes from a bad place regarding the children. He is just a baby and his parents are lazy. Lazy will have consequences.

I did not mean this to insult the baby, my frustration is at the parents. He's spent over 7 months lying down with his parents failing him at every opportunity. Any longer and that poor little soul absolutely would've had to wear a helmet and thanks to social media face a life of ridicule.

The parents read here, I'm at a point where I wonder just what will shock them into changing. I think we all are, nothing comes from a bad place regarding the children. He is just a baby and his parents are lazy. Lazy will have consequences.
I completely get you my little one is a week older than Jimmy so maybe I’m feeling protective haha. I do feel for all the children they aren’t looked after the way they should be. They all look so under nourished and unhealthy. Their skin tone worries me slightly. I mean I’m pale but it’s a different kind of pale isn’t it. I do wonder why a health visitor isn’t commenting on such things. My HV said you can tell a baby who’s been left to sit in a bouncer etc by the way they sit up and I fear poor Jimmy is showing it with his bent up legs and arching back the poor lamb.

I think at one point they were probably nice people, they’ve been swept up in the internet hype and its going to have awful outcomes for their little ones. I wonder who the kids will be close to as they get older. I wouldn’t want to be close to Alex, he seems so intimidating his tone with the girls so horrible sometimes

Reactions: 1
Im shocked Charlotte put that picture up of the girls last night from behind when their hair was such a state! My eldest daughter has curly hair that is really hard to control sometimes but it is ALWAYS brushed and looks neat, id never let my girls go out looking like the triplets did yesterday, their hair will end up so matted, its so unfair. How do none of their followers, or even family say anything when they see those pictures? Especially when Charlotte always looks so well kept.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with all that is being said about the children not being well taken care of but don’t feel its neccasery to keep on about Jimmy’s name. My son is called jimmy after my dad who passed away before he was born.... its personal choice and shouldnt be compared to the likes of jimmy savile...

Names are a personal preference your child’s name might not be for me same as my kids names aren’t your cup of tea. I don’t think jimmys names been mentioned since thread 1? Personally don’t care what you call your kids

Reactions: 2
Hinting for a printer for Henry’s schoolwork... literally so bored of seeing them hinting for companies to send them free stuff

Reactions: 2
I don’t even have the energy to be annoyed at these reprobates anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘Do you want a fruit pouch?’ There is such a thing as actual fruit, you moron, like in that fruit and veg box you got!! Just feel so sorry for those girls being denied basic foods - my 2.5 year old would refuse anything like a pouch or purée and ask for an apple/banana/orange/berries 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.