Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has said they aren’t night time potty trained. But has then said that they do get up and take themselves off to the potty for a wee in the night.
They don’t access to toilet roll, because they have a lock on the en-suite in their room. And one time he didn’t lock it and they woke up and the girls had flooded the bathroom , whilst Alex and Charlotte slept .
Yeah that’s what confused me... I saw Charlotte reply to a comment today and she said the girls wear pull ups at night. So if they’re still sometimes taking themselves for a wee on the potty in the night it’s good for their progress but a bit bloody bleak them being stuck up there all by themselves with no adult help in the night 😕

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s what confused me... I saw Charlotte reply to a comment today and she said the girls wear pull ups at night. So if they’re still sometimes taking themselves for a wee on the potty in the night it’s good for their progress but a bit bloody bleak them being stuck up there all by themselves with no adult help in the night 😕
There is no way that they take themselves to the potty during the night, who are they kidding.

A 3yr old could take themselves to the toilet, but no way can they take off a onesie, then pull down pj bottoms, then pull down a pull up, then sit on a pot, then redress again, half asleep no bloody way not in a month of Sundays.

So because they are lazy parents and the girls are on a different floor they wear pulls up to wee & poop, the shite parents can't be bothered to get up in the night to see to them.

tit, useless, crap, sorry excuses of parents ever.

Reactions: 7
Greedballys very quiet today, almost teatime and not one post from either of them, can only hope they have put their phones down and spent the day with the kids, like proper parents should, but then again maybe not.... I'm sure we will have something later, bedtime interviews, dirty pj's, greasy hair, dirty kids etc.

Reactions: 3
Greedballys very quiet today, almost teatime and not one post from either of them, can only hope they have put their phones down and spent the day with the kids, like proper parents should, but then again maybe not.... I'm sure we will have something later, bedtime interviews, dirty pj's, greasy hair, dirty kids etc.
Spoke too soon. Some more burnt cakes ala Chazza style .

• Haha
Char’s wasting flour and burning cupcakes now 😫😂

Aren’t the girls still in nappies at night? My little girl is the same age and still wears a nappy at night. They can’t control their bladders at night till certain hormones kick in.
I haven’t been on their page in a little while but I’m sure they were still being potty trained.
I find it so strange they haven’t banged on about potty training! It was a momentous moment in my kids lives when they got out of nappies! There’s been hardly any mention of it at all!!

Reactions: 2
Char’s wasting flour and burning cupcakes now 😫😂

I find it so strange they haven’t banged on about potty training! It was a momentous moment in my kids lives when they got out of nappies! There’s been hardly any mention of it at all!!
Had a paid partnership with huggies that's been put on hold

Had a paid partnership with huggies that's been put on hold
Wonder how they are going to work that one, I reckon they have filmed all the potty training then with Huggies and will show it after lockdown??

As SareBear said potty training was massive in our house too, clapping & happy dances when any of them used the potty 😂, but these two idiots were probably just too busy with the camera to partake in any celebrations of their children achieving a milestone 😔

• Haha
I don’t understand why the lockdown would affect the advert. I know of at least two people potty training during the lockdown

F-*ck sake woman - I haven’t been able to get any bloody flour for weeks and now I know why - Chezza is using is all to makes cakes to burn 😂
They have both been quiet today.... you don’t think it’s because they’ve been out or had visitors..... or maybe just busy filming shite tips for YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder how they are going to work that one, I reckon they have filmed all the potty training then with Huggies and will show it after lockdown??

As SareBear said potty training was massive in our house too, clapping & happy dances when any of them used the potty 😂, but these two idiots were probably just too busy with the camera to partake in any celebrations of their children achieving a milestone 😔
Off Tattle topic for a minute... can totally relate to happy dancing for potty training, my little girl has been in knickers and accident free for 2-3 weeks now but today had an accident all over the landing carpet! Been a tit lockdown day anyway and that was the icing on Charlotte’s crappy burnt cakes. Had to go outside the front door and scream. Given myself a sore throat now so that’s just bloody terrific 😂

Oh look back to gymnastics and fannying about at bedtime again, missed you Alex! Not.

I don’t understand why jimmy needs feeding SO much , i no she’s amazing breastfeeding lady no ones as good as her

I don’t understand why jimmy needs feeding SO much , i no she’s amazing breastfeeding lady no ones as good as her
She’s either using it as an excuse and isn’t actually feeding him that much. Or she’s just offering it constantly . By last breastfed baby at jimmys age was eating a meal at tea time, and if she fed the way jimmy is doing. She would throw everything up. And she was a big baby too not huge but a good size . She’s just a lazy witch .

Maybe huggies saw how awful these pair are and used it has an excuse!

• Haha
Oh he no way needs BF as much as shes doing it, she isnt really weaning him. Sorry charlotte, yes breastfeeding can be nice but YOU HAVE TO LET GO! You can still do it as long as poss but dont deprive Jimmy of an actual weaning journey!
And no, bread - crisps - bread do not count if you are planning on making a weaning journey youtube vid 😫😫

I get the vibe she isnt wanting to wean him? Its usually one of the most fun and exciting part of baby life, people cant wait and buy/plan/cookbooks/prep etc in anticipation or is that just me??

Reactions: 6
its a miracle none of those girls have been injured in that room with their nightly bed gymnastics! that room is so overcrowded with sharp wooden edges everywhere.
I hate bed frames like that..i made the mistake of buying a kingsize one - the end was sharp and rock hard- i permanently had a bruise in the same place on my legs as i kept bumping into the end frame and it hurt like hell whem you did it! .

She really is all about the boys at the moment isnt she. I mean its good that Henry is finally getting some attention but she seems to have completely forgotten about the triplets.

Ha ha we had songs and all sorts!! “A poo poo on the potty” was my favourite 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.