Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this for us 🤔🤣
ha, it totally was! hi Char! if all the gels enjoy doing every activity she's listed, that's great - although i would advise they ensure the girls are all eating adequate amount and that their bodies have the nutrients and energy necessary to be involved in so many sports - Lottie looks absolutely exhausted in the photos of them after playing football. and I still don't get the trophy thing - both Alex and Char have said it was the first time the girl's attended a football training session, why would they have "done so well" that they were awarded a TROPHY?! and why were they given a trophy to share?! like, surely they don't just hand out giant trophies on a weekly basis!

and tbh, with all the "future Lionesses" captions and photos, the pressure on the girls to agree they all love football and want to keep playing will be huge, especially when they know how invested Alex is in the sport. and claiming she has told they girls they may all like different things as they grow older - sure, Char! it's all words, just like the time she supposedly have the girls the option to choose their own outfits, and then made a huge deal that even with that freedom they all chose to dress identically, as though the entire thing wasn't totally staged and scripted. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Was this for us 🤔🤣
They are so obvious. Lottie is clearly the confident one, and would probably thrive on her own at something. They even admitted both twins had to be coaxed to start off with.
---
it's all words, just like the time she supposedly have the girls the option to choose their own outfits, and then made a huge deal that even with that freedom they all chose to dress identically, as though the entire thing wasn't totally staged and scripted. 🙄
[/QUOTE]
Exactly, she may have told them they can all choose, but they know the expectations is you all choose the same.

Reactions: 4
Can they not just enjoy it without the pressure being heaped on?
Everything is just so cringe with this pair, especially him with his endless inane questions and constant filming.
Put your phone down and just enjoy your kids 😠

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why children need to wear crop tops and have their bellies out. I know you should be able to wear what you want and not be looked at in a sexual way, but the reality is that we can’t. Children should not be walking around like that!

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why children need to wear crop tops and have their bellies out. I know you should be able to wear what you want and not be looked at in a sexual way, but the reality is that we can’t. Children should not be walking around like that!
The fact that she keeps sharing the same video and slowing it down is weird

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's just me but I don't like how far away from the girls Charlotte was in that video either. Yes she probably stood them there and moved back that far so she could film but that's quite a distance to stand from her children whilst out and about.
---
I agree with this completely. My daughter is the same age as the triplets and I personally wouldn't be putting her in crop tops with her belly out. It just doesn't sit right with me, they're so young.

Maybe it's just me but I don't like how far away from the girls Charlotte was in that video either. Yes she probably stood them there and moved back that far so she could film but that's quite a distance to stand from her children whilst out and about.
---

I agree with this completely. My daughter is the same age as the triplets and I personally wouldn't be putting her in crop tops with her belly out. It just doesn't sit right with me, they're so young.
I think you’re being a bit nit picky about how far she was. It wasn’t very far. They are also performing for the camera so highly unlikely to end up in the road. It’s also a quiet road where you can’t go very fast as everyone parks on the road

I think you’re being a bit nit picky about how far she was. It wasn’t very far. They are also performing for the camera so highly unlikely to end up in the road. It’s also a quiet road where you can’t go very fast as everyone parks on the road
Maybe I am being nit picky, that's fair enough, it's probably my own anxieties talking. I always keep my own kids very close when we are out although I have seen comments on previous threads where others have said the same thing about how far away they are from the kids when they're out and about and filming.

Reactions: 1
The fact that she keeps sharing the same video and slowing it down is weird
She is so stupid and probably keeps sharing it as it is getting lots of views and attention. Not realising that it's not a good thing, and not nice people. They really don't think about those kids at all. Just the money.

Oh and Hi Alex, after I mentioned nothing being natural he posts a natural pics are the best photo 🤣

She is so stupid and probably keeps sharing it as it is getting lots of views and attention. Not realising that it's not a good thing, and not nice people. They really don't think about those kids at all. Just the money.

Oh and Hi Alex, after I mentioned nothing being natural he posts a natural pics are the best photo 🤣
yeah, it's probably based purely on views and engagment - she sees that certain reels and photos are popular so she reposts them, or creates more that are very similar, without pausing to think WHY they are being viewed and who by. it's all about numbers if views and likes etc, and their daughter's safety or the risks of exploitation they are placing the at by making those photos and videos so widely available doesn't seem to even cross their minds 😔

• Sad
I see Char is on the beg for Big Jims birthday. Asking for ideas for presents and days out. Surely you should know what your child likes, so it is clearly what can I get for free for him.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I have a daughter just a couple of days younger than big Jim. I've already got her presents and they are wrapped. How does she not know what to do or get. Her birthday day out is sorted. It's not like she doesn't know what 4 year olds like. Shes had 4 of them before and if she don't know what he's into then how will thousands if strangers know 😂 So beggy she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Char is on the beg for Big Jims birthday. Asking for ideas for presents and days out. Surely you should know what your child likes, so it is clearly what can I get for free for him.
Was thinking exactly the same when I saw it.
Seems their grifting reputation goes before them.
We see you Charlotte.

at this point, she may as well just write a caption announcing that it is almost Big Jim's birthday, and she would appreciate freebies! asking for "suggestions" for gifts or ideas for days out to celebrate is literally just asking for people to send presents and #gifted tickets etc, and wording it that way doesn't conceal the fact that it is a blatant beg for free stuff - couldn't really make it any more obvious! 😡😡

plus the way she is implying she doesn't have a single idea of what to buy for her son's birthday, she's just giving the impression she knows nothing about him! maybe ASK the kid what he'd like Char, since she obvs can't be bothered to pay enough attention to his life to be aware of what he enjoys! 🙄

Reactions: 9