Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah, so Henners has been chosen as one of five kids at his school to deserve the reward of drinking hot chocolate with the headteacher - i wonder if that's yet another invite that will exploited by Alex and Char, who turn up with his four younger siblings in tow expecting them to also be served hot chocolate! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why lie there. You couldn't lie on the carpeted floor in the living room, or bed to do that. So disgustingly grim.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had mobile massage before and the lady brought a bed thing they put up. Surely that’s standard procedure not the table

Reactions: 2
‘Discovered she likes walking’

You have a dog. A dog that, in his youth, would have required at least an hour and half walk a day.
duck me, unbelievable.

Reactions: 13
‘Discovered she likes walking’

You have a dog. A dog that, in his youth, would have required at least an hour and half walk a day.
duck me, unbelievable.
That was my first thought. Surely she should have been walking before lockdown.

Reactions: 4
I’d say it was a matter of being told to get her seen. The school probably stepped in & if they didn’t get her seen now, they could be reported.
Oh probably, but again they've listened to the school, unless they have been reported and made to go

Reactions: 2
Have they finally listened
I think they have taken post done now, probably don’t one loads asking because there’s something wrong, they just have a picture of lottie on now saying ‘amazing Lottie’

Reactions: 5
Do you think maybe they were told a few home truths about her weight/eating so they deleted the post and changed it to amazing Lottie to not get the questions/have to talk about what really went down at her appointment

Reactions: 7