Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Of course they have Henry's football presentation at their house
the presentation is at their house, and Henners wins a best player award, voted for by the parents, when Alex is team coach? yeah, totally legit and not just a case of all the parents voting for Henry to get in Alex's good books and potentially give their kids more opportunities as part of the team! 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Poor sod - this makes me so, so sad 😞 It actually looks very painful. I don’t know how they aren’t too embarrassed and ashamed to even post these publicly. This is neglect. I bet they haven’t been trimmed since when he went to the vets in November last year. I feel the last 6 years of Reggie’s life has been pretty bloody miserable.
2486B9E8-54B1-4BD5-895A-C05551524B1A.jpeg
BF82B1E9-5F25-44B2-9744-F3FAB07ACC92.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah, so Henners has been chosen as one of five kids at his school to deserve the reward of drinking hot chocolate with the headteacher - i wonder if that's yet another invite that will exploited by Alex and Char, who turn up with his four younger siblings in tow expecting them to also be served hot chocolate! 🤣🤣

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
interesting how the story has changed now that it has been confirmed that Lottie has an issue with her hearing! when he first mentioned it, Alex said it was him and Char who dismissed the issue and blamed it on "selective hearing", as though Lottie was just being a naughty child - yet now he is implying that NHS GPs are to blame for his own failure to take Lottie to the doctor, claiming that they were dismissing his concerns as selective hearing"and as a result, he has had to go private to get Lottie the help she needs! wtf?! clearly it was a problem that Alex and Char chose to ignore, which was then flagged by the school, and feeling under pressure, they reluctantly dragged Lottie to the doctor assuming it would be dismissed as her being a naughty child not listening to her parents, only to be surprised to find Lottie has a medical problem with her hearing - and likely multiple other issues due to her overall lack of nutrition and state of malnourishment - so has now altered the narrative so he doesn't look like an awful parent. blaming the NHS is far easier than actually taking responsibility himself! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
Please Alex & Charlotte, we know you sometimes read here, please get the poor child comfortable footwear that fits. You wouldn’t step out the door like that yourselves so why make your kids do so? There’s literally no excuse in the world that would make this acceptable.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Lewlew

Charlotte we know you read here, please stop playing with your hair and eye fucking your self in the camera. You look like a prick and you aren't that gorgeous that everyone fancies you.
Thank you..... everyone

Reactions: 13

SunnyScotland

I see Char is on the beg for Big Jims birthday. Asking for ideas for presents and days out. Surely you should know what your child likes, so it is clearly what can I get for free for him.

• Angry

Aab41

VIP Member
I don't understand why they drag the other 4 kids to watch Henners play every week, they must be bored to tears. They have 2 parents there, divide and conquer!

QuenTort

‘Discovered she likes walking’

You have a dog. A dog that, in his youth, would have required at least an hour and half walk a day.
fuck me, unbelievable.

Mrsmopp

They look like that family that everyone dreads to see on holiday. Kids running wild and taking over everywhere they go.

• Haha

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Alex is living vicariously through Henry and his football……..Big Mick was obviously too busy tax dodging whilst Alex was growing up.
Often thought this - Alex has tried on numerous occasions to get him into several academies and has failed. Just let the lad play football and enjoy himself. I hope Henry genuinely wanted to be a goalie and isn’t just one because his dad said he had to be. 😞

Reactions: 12

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I think lottie is going to be the rebel out the 3 of them and I can't wait to see her when she's older and not sticking to the colours and same clothing as her sisters. Team lottie all the way

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Lottie wearing a dress while doing cartwheels, with the caption "Lottie proving why the girls now wear shorts under their dresses!" - yeah Alex, sigh great parenting, ensuring the girls don't show their underwear while doing handstands in public, while simultaneously sharing endless photos of them in their swimming costumes all over the internet. 🙄

HoGi

VIP Member
Typical they thought it was selective hearing as opposed to an actual problem. Swift to think Lottie is misbehaving rather than thinking she may have a genuine problem.

• Sad

pixelsdream

VIP Member
This is petty but I always smile when lottie does things better than her sisters, I dont think lottie is given enough credit by them