Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only did Jimmy Gate crash but enners too!
Also how long are the leaving the gels hair in those braids they are gonna stink!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Another advert, and the gels just happen to choose nail colours in their assigned colours. I don't believe for a second that is what they wanted to choose. They have either been told before filming to do that, or it is so ingrained in them.

Reactions: 5
Another advert, and the gels just happen to choose nail colours in their assigned colours. I don't believe for a second that is what they wanted to choose. They have either been told before filming to do that, or it is so ingrained in them.
i thought exactly the same when I saw that ad. it's truly heartbreaking that at the age of five, the gels aren't allowed their own favourite colours based on their individual preferences - from what we've seen when they ARE given more of a choice, Lottie likes pink and Arabella likes yellow - because their pre-assigned colours are so deeply ingrained. I am ways remember the time Lottie was unwell and stayed home from school, but had won some "star of the week" award at school, and the twins came home having been asked to select a prize for her - from a box of cute stationery and stickers and whatever, they handed her a basic ruler simply because - as they explained - it was green. so sad, when there were likely so many more fun options that Lottie would have preferred. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Those kids sitting on the edge Crabbing with a massive drop below into deep water with no railings. How on earth can they watch all the kids at once, they like to take risks around water don't they

Reactions: 11
Alex says on his stories that he’s had so many messages from people saying he’s inspired them to go swimming 🙄
Must be bleeping joking, the chances of seeing him in the same swimming pool would be enough to keep me away from swimming facilities forever 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s flaunting those tattoos . All I see is he needs a good wash!!
No wonder why he goes swimming every day ugh 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
Who gets tattoo's on holiday, surely you research tattoo's artists properly and any decent one is booked up in advance? I also thought you couldn't swim for a few weeks afterwards, ideal when you are on a family holiday 🙄

Reactions: 7
The tattoo is also a really crap design. And I didn't need to see his manky blistered foot either 🤢

yeah Alex, maybe the gels are forcing fake smiles simply because they don't want to be reguarly photographed on demand, and pose simply because it's expected of them. leave them alone to feed the swans and put your phone away! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Taking pics of all the kids sat in the chair at the Dentist has to be the most disrespectful thing . Pair of them are so addicted to their phones yet they think it’s ok.it’s so sad to use kids in this way

Reactions: 8
Taking pics of all the kids sat in the chair at the Dentist has to be the most disrespectful thing . Pair of them are so addicted to their phones yet they think it’s ok.it’s so sad to use kids in this way
Dentist hanging about waiting while she gets content for the Gram

• Wow
i know I mentioned it the other day, but over the past few days, he's shared quite a few photos of the twins in his stories all captioned with "fake smile" or "she's learnt how to fake smile" - ffs, Alex! if your kids feel forced to smile on demand, because they know you expect it of them every time you shove the camera in their face, and it's at a point that you are able to recognise that their smile is fake, stop taking photos of them multiple times each day! it's hardly something to be joking about when it's clear the girls feel uncomfortable having their photo taken constantly, yet either don't feel able to tell him that or know he won't take any notice even of they do. they're kids ffs, not puppets - yet they are constantly expected to ready to perform. 😔

Reactions: 7
i know I mentioned it the other day, but over the past few days, he's shared quite a few photos of the twins in his stories all captioned with "fake smile" or "she's learnt how to fake smile" - ffs, Alex! if your kids feel forced to smile on demand, because they know you expect it of them every time you shove the camera in their face, and it's at a point that you are able to recognise that their smile is fake, stop taking photos of them multiple times each day! it's hardly something to be joking about when it's clear the girls feel uncomfortable having their photo taken constantly, yet either don't feel able to tell him that or know he won't take any notice even of they do. they're kids ffs, not puppets - yet they are constantly expected to ready to perform. 😔
Yes, he can't see that as maybe don't take her picture, just leave her be to enjoy her day.

Reactions: 2