Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the best screenshot but this twin was definitely saying something or having a go at Lottie, and gave eyes to the camera afterwards. I'm not blaming her as all kids have arguments, but why would you then put it on Instagram 🤷‍♀️
Is it make-up or does Lottie have two black eyes? because in all Alex's stories from today, her eyes look badly bruised...

Reactions: 4
Yeah she looks deficient and malnourished bless her 😞 she’s just getting thinner and thinner

Reactions: 2
Poor Lottie looks poorly. Her hair is falling out, dark circles under her eyes and she’s very pale. I really hope they are getting her help away from the camera

Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s malnourished the poor thing.
i thought that initially, as she has always had sunken eyes and huge dark circles, but that photo of them all eating a meal out to celebrate Henry's birthday - her eyes look bruised and her lips are tinted with a bluish tinge. if it is all due to a lack of nourishment, the poor girl desperately needs help and I don't understand how Alex and Char continue to ignore it when she is so visibly frail and malnourished. 😔

• Sad
i thought that initially, as she has always had sunken eyes and huge dark circles, but that photo of them all eating a meal out to celebrate Henry's birthday - her eyes look bruised and her lips are tinted with a bluish tinge. if it is all due to a lack of nourishment, the poor girl desperately needs help and I don't understand how Alex and Char continue to ignore it when she is so visibly frail and malnourished. 😔
She’s wearing makeup, you can see it clearly when Alex is speaking to her in the garden. It’s like a blue tinted gloss on her lips.
She definitely has dark circles around her eyes for a good while though

Reactions: 2
Please Alex & Charlotte, we know you sometimes read here, please get the poor child comfortable footwear that fits. You wouldn’t step out the door like that yourselves so why make your kids do so? There’s literally no excuse in the world that would make this acceptable.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Please Alex & Charlotte, we know you sometimes read here, please get the poor child comfortable footwear that fits. You wouldn’t step out the door like that yourselves so why make your kids do so? There’s literally no excuse in the world that would make this acceptable.
wow, those shoes must be so uncomfortable! poor kid. it's weird how they regularly dress Lottie in clothes that are a few sizes too big for her, and usually hanging off her tiny frame - yet with shoes, it's always her feet being shoved in sandals that are visibly a good few sizes too small. 😔

Reactions: 5
wow, those shoes must be so uncomfortable! poor kid. it's weird how they regularly dress Lottie in clothes that are a few sizes too big for her, and usually hanging off her tiny frame - yet with shoes, it's always her feet being shoved in sandals that are visibly a good few sizes too small. 😔
The problem with those ones is they’re miles too big & because her feet are so narrow they’re just sliding out the front. At a different angle on hols there was about an inch or more sandal sticking out the back of their feet

Pushing the girls into football now whether they want to or not. And quite clearly not seen as separate people as they were given a trophy to share 🙄

Reactions: 6
The problem with those ones is they’re miles too big & because her feet are so narrow they’re just sliding out the front. At a different angle on hols there was about an inch or more sandal sticking out the back of their feet
ah, so as always it's Charlotte buying identical clothes and shoes for all three girls in the same size, refusing to treat them as three individuals and without taking into account the difference in their heights, shoe sizes etc. 😔
---
Pushing the girls into football now whether they want to or not. And quite clearly not seen as separate people as they were given a trophy to share 🙄
yep, i thought exactly this! looks like Alex is pushing the girls start football training in addition to the swimming and dancing - and fine, if it's an activity THEY want to do, but it seems to be more that HE likes football, and with Lottie so frail and malnourished, i would be cautious of the sheer amount of activity she seems to be doing, especially having seen the tiny amounts she eats before a swimming lesson etc. I wish they would let the girls decide which hobbies THEY want to do, and what they enjoy as individuals, even if that means one of them plays football and one does ballet or whatever, rather than treating them as a trio and expecting them all to enjoy everything equal, on the basis that they are triplets - and especially football, as tho Alex doesn't already put enough pressure on Henry, without doing the same to the girls. 😔

plus why do they receive an actual TROPHY - even to share between the three of them 🙄 - as a reward for doing one session of football training?! does every kid receive a trophy? or is this similar to how Henry *coincidentally* was voted "best player" by the parents on his football team and won a trophy, because Alex is the coach and the ceremony was being held in the Galbally's garden! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same about them suddenly starting football. So they now do gymnastics, swimming, dancing and football. That is a lot of activities for their age.

I agree that other than swimming which is a life skill, they should be allowed to choose. The problem is those kids have never been able to choose anything, so they don't even know how to decide what they like. They are told what they like.

Also did anyone notice the montage for Henners birthday, big Jim is going to look just like his brother when older. Little Henners looked exactly like Jim now.

Can they not just enjoy it without the pressure being heaped on?
that's exactly what I mean about the pressure Alex puts on Henners, with all the trials and goalie training, rather than allowing the kid to just enjoy the sport - th girls have had one training session, and they are being labelled as "future lionesses!" 🙄🙄 it's all so over the top and unnecessary pressure, especially in a sport the might not even like! Alex seems determined to live his failed football dreams thru. his kids, and seemingly doesn't care WHICH child succeeds, as guaranteed it will be the same with Big Jim being pushed into the sport, with the expectation he does try outs etc, and the hope he will be spotted by scouts. Alex seems to enjoy his role as football coach and ref, yet can't seem to accept that Henry may just wanna enjoy playing the matches, without the additional pressure, and that the girls - whether one, two or all three - may not enjoy football, especially when they are all also doing dance and gymnastics. I totally agree that swimming is important, but they seem to refuse to allow the girls to do cider which hobby they each enjoy, presumably because it would be a hassle to them if each girl opted for a different activity, as it is easier to treat them as a set and expect them all to enjoy exactly the same thing. it's a lot of activity for five year old kids to be doing on top of school anyway, but especially Lottie - she looks absolutely exhausted in those photos of her after playing football, which is hardly suprising as her body must be severely depleted of energy, she eats so little and doesn't seem to ever be given the opportunity to just chill out and rest. 😔

Feel extremely uncomfortable watching char post some other kid in his trunks in her hot tub. If my son went to someone’s house and then I flush out they’d posted him to thousands in his trunks he’d never go there again!!

Reactions: 3
My son was really good at football. He could have gone far but as he got older he decided he just didn't want to play anymore and that was that. Never forced him.

Reactions: 6
My son was really good at football. He could have gone far but as he got older he decided he just didn't want to play anymore and that was that. Never forced him.
My nephew was the same. He was amazing & in demand too but he wanted to focus on other things & football was eating into the time.

Swimming non negotiable here but other than that they must complete a term of something if it’s been paid in full. If they’re not enjoying it they can drop out after that.

Reactions: 3