Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has also taken to sharing old photos quite a bit lately too. Because they do nothing interesting. I do not need to be reminded of his homeless person pube beard though, That was so grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has also taken to sharing old photos quite a bit lately too. Because they do nothing interesting. I do not need to be reminded of his homeless person pube beard though, That was so grim.
because he knows that the reason he built such a large following was due to the triplets - yet now they are growing up, interest has waned because there are so many other accounts on IG with newborn/baby/toddler toddlers who have that "cutesy" appeal, and many of them are sets of identical triplets which always get far more attention. exactly the reason he always resented Lottie and she was often left in the background while the identical twins were pushed into the spotlight. now though, A & F are easily distinguishable and despite having content baby Big Jim, which briefly boosted the "cute baby" appeal, he is now clearly struggling with engagement and content - especially as people are undoubtedly bored of him asking the girls boring questions when they visibly don't want to engage and pretending to mix up their names etc, not to mention that it is disturbing to watch Lottie so visibly deteriorate in health and literally fade away before our eyes - that he is desperately resorting to sharing old videos and photos to try and remind everyone that the girls are triplets in an attempt to boost engagement. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I don't normally go along with the comments on how tiny Lottie is but look at those poor knees ☹
I just took a screenshot of the same pic to post here. Apart from the fact she is skin & bone, those skates will cause her serious injury, far too big & not even laced up properly.

Reactions: 2
I just took a screenshot of the same pic to post here. Apart from the fact she is skin & bone, those skates will cause her serious injury, far too big & not even laced up properly.
it's not even as though Lottie is wearing one of the twins' skates which would likely be a bigger size - the fact they are green shows that, as always, Char has simply ordered three identical pairs in their assigned colours with no thought to the fact that Lottie is smaller - a good few sizes too big, and then not even bothering to ensure they are laced up, especially when Lottie is so malnourished, her bones WILL be affected and far more at risk of fracture. she is so visibly frail that it's not surprising she needs her sisters to hold her up - even without the rollerskates. i fully appreciate that some kids are smaller than others, but it's not just her weight - Lottie looks seriously unwell. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Holy crap poor Lottie is literally emaciated. How they sit back and let their daughter literally wither away in front of their eyes?!

• Sad
Reactions: 5