Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an example they are setting to their children 😩😩😩😩
If you want something #Gifted #PR or in Charlottes case look bleeping desperate !!
#ShamefulBeggars #GreedyGalballys #BegBegBeg

Reactions: 6
What an example they are setting to their children 😩😩😩😩
If you want something #Gifted #PR or in Charlottes case look bleeping desperate !!
#ShamefulBeggars #GreedyGalballys #BegBegBeg
They’re so cringe with it too!
I’m embarrassed for them 🙄

Reactions: 3
the poor little girl is fading away in front of their eyes, yet they are far too busy staring at their screens to notice. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
the poor little girl is fading away in front of their eyes, yet they are far too busy staring at their screens to notice. 😔
I just hope to god someone steps in before his forbid it could be too late :( if something bad happened they’d be the first to blame anyone but themselves. It’s so sad. Surely the school hsve done a safeguarding report? I know when I worked in a nursery we’d report something like that

That looks like more than a spot on Alex nose, it’s still quite raw looking, I think it’s a week since he first pointed it out. I wonder has the years of sunburn caught up with him.
I’d be concerned about a non healing wound

Attachments

That looks like more than a spot on Alex nose, it’s still quite raw looking, I think it’s a week since he first pointed it out. I wonder has the years of sunburn caught up with him.
I’d be concerned about a non healing wound
I thought exactly the same thing

Reactions: 2