Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy Gallballys take begging to another Level !!!!
They will Literally take Anything which they don’t have to pay for !!!
#Shameful pair of them 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
"spag bowl!"🙄🤢

at this point, i swear he refers to the meal as "spag bowl" because he knows it annoys peeople, but equally, part of me wonders if he believes "spag bowl" is the genuine abbreviation of....spaghetti bowlognaise! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is this a joke?! kinda displays the artists lack of oberservation, when Lottie has been drawn with a taller and far stockier appearance than Henry! she's far more similar in size to Jimmy, and she is the more fragile, delicate looking child! this image doesn't reflect the Galbally kids at all! like sure, it's just a picture, but the way it's drawn, Lottie looks more like the eldest child - certainly the tallest and biggest of all the siblings! 🤣

Screenshot_20230830_234705.jpg

Reactions: 7
is this a joke?! kinda displays the artists lack of oberservation, when Lottie has been drawn with a taller and far stockier appearance than Henry! she's far more similar in size to Jimmy, and she is the more fragile, delicate looking child! this image doesn't reflect the Galbally kids at all! like sure, it's just a picture, but the way it's drawn, Lottie looks more like the eldest child - certainly the tallest and biggest of all the siblings! 🤣

View attachment 2415472
It’s a lovely idea but so badly put together

Reactions: 9
Free food for the greedys. Raw pizza for Lottie & same for Alex’s chips 🤮

Reactions: 7
p
Those back to school photos 💔 Lottie looks so unwell 😞
poor little thing. she looks so frail. can't even wear knee socks like her sisters, because they would quite clearly fall down around her ankles, the elastic not tight enough to hold them up around her tiny legs. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My husband coaches my son’s team. No way on earth would they be giving him trophies every bloody week - if they lost the game I can’t see how the goalie could be the MoTM unless he kept a clean sheet?!

Reactions: 4
My husband coaches my son’s team. No way on earth would they be giving him trophies every bloody week - if they lost the game I can’t see how the goalie could be the MoTM unless he kept a clean sheet?!
And how do you keep a clean sheet if you lose? Total joke these trophies

As a parent of a goalkeeper sometimes she can work her socks off keeping the score down. It isn't just about keeping a clean sheet

Did they ever do an update on the hamsters new and improved cage after taking the well meaning advice from followers?

• Haha
As a parent of a goalkeeper sometimes she can work her socks off keeping the score down. It isn't just about keeping a clean sheet
It may well be that Henry played a good match and worked hard to keep the score down - but the fact remains that he wins ALL the trophies pretty much every week, and even had a trophy awarded to him by the parents of all the other kids on the team on their awards night - which, coincidentally, was held in Alex's back garden 🙄 - claiming they had taken a vote and decided that Henners was, without question, the best player on the whole team, as though it wasn't very obvious that they did so to keep on Alex's good side, as he is coach and obvs selects which kids play in the match etc. I have no reason to question Henry's ability as a goalkeeper or that he played well during a match, it's just suspicious that he is announced as the best player of pretty much every match, as though all the kids on other positions didn't contribute to winning a match or keeping the opposing team's score down. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
woah, Char has gone totally rogue! school photo day and she has allowed all three of the gels to go to school with different hairstyles! 🤯

• Haha