Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously think a few swimming lessons mean the girls and Henry will be able to swim back to the shore if they fell in

Reactions: 10
Why is Jimmy the only one with a life jacket on? Surely the girls should be wearing one too
After seeing them in the pool the last few days they’re nowhere near confident enough to not have life jackets on on that boat.

Reactions: 9
After seeing them in the pool the last few days they’re nowhere near confident enough to not have life jackets on on that boat.
Even if they're confident the sea is so unpredictable it's not worth the risk. But I guess they know best. Certainly wouldn't risk it with my kids

Reactions: 8
He just briefly mentioned one of the girls having an ear infection but no sign of them slowing down & giving her time to rest. Not the first time they have done this on holidays 😡
yeah, it definitely happened on a previous holiday with one of the girls - i remember her having to be taken to see a doctor and needing antibiotics, she was clearly feeling pretty rough yet Alex was shoving a camera in her face as always, expecting her to answer his inane questions instead of just letting her rest. if the girls have a tendency to develop ear infections when they spent loads of time swimming, surely it would make sense to have all three girls wear swimming caps from the start of the holiday, instead of just Lottie, and not wait until they aren't well and need antibiotics before doing so. 🙄

Now Henry is in the sea without a life jacket, what planet do they live on, do they not watch the news of all these kids getting into difficulties in the water, so far out to sea and he could go straight under, swimmer or not hes a bloody kid

• Wow
yeah, it definitely happened on a previous holiday with one of the girls - i remember her having to be taken to see a doctor and needing antibiotics, she was clearly feeling pretty rough yet Alex was shoving a camera in her face as always, expecting her to answer his inane questions instead of just letting her rest. if the girls have a tendency to develop ear infections when they spent loads of time swimming, surely it would make sense to have all three girls wear swimming caps from the start of the holiday, instead of just Lottie, and not wait until they aren't well and need antibiotics before doing so. 🙄
Yes, definitely not allowed to chill if they are feeling unwell.

Reactions: 4
I not going to criticise him for that to be fair. I have two children, and at last count 5 inflatable rings, two inflatable crocodiles and a lilo. For the sake of a few euros, I'll pay every penny to not hear mine bicker over an inflatable. Admittedly, the 5 rings are because we forgot to pack the one we had one year, and DH and I decided we needed one each for the lazy river, so I bought 4 that holiday as they were €5 each. Best €20 I spent that week.

He's still a muppet though.

This! I have a double ear infection at the moment and I'm in agony. Literally want to chop my head off with the pain so god knows how they feel

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Those individual pics Charlotte posted of the kids really shows how much A&F have changed. They’re not identical at all now

Reactions: 7
I am Dutch, my English is far from perfect. But... Alex can barely write a sentence in proper English. His last post... embarrassing!
I also read something about them being ready for their next adventure... let me guess... a
gifted vacation?
---
Are there more people here concerned about all those photos and videos of the triplets in their bathing suits? I really don't understand A&C. All those creeps on the internet. Is that money really more important than the safety of their children? They are so incredibly vulnerable!

Reactions: 10
I’ve always wondered if they are even identical as they look so different. I’ve can’t help but notice that A seems to becoming even more nervous and uncomfortable in photo and videos. She seems like such a sensitive child on the verge of crying in many photos.

Reactions: 7
Another party another child gate crashing it, bet when the girls get invited to a party the host thinks we will get a gate crasher so has to get extra party bags in. Its so wrong they bring others when one could stay home

Reactions: 9
I’ve always wondered if they are even identical as they look so different. I’ve can’t help but notice that A seems to becoming even more nervous and uncomfortable in photo and videos. She seems like such a sensitive child on the verge of crying in many photos.
Yes she always has been, I’ve always felt for her with her head of a father and his camera in her face & his inane stupid questions.
She’s always seemed the shy one of the three and as you say, seems to be getting more withdrawn.

Reactions: 5
It’s very hard to watch, I’ve noticed it a lot over the last few months. We’ve seen the girls pushing the camera away before but Alex and Charlotte have continued to film. I dread to think how this will impact their teenage years and adulthood.

Yes she always has been, I’ve always felt for her with her head of a father and his camera in her face & his inane stupid questions.
She’s always seemed the shy one of the three and as you say, seems to be getting more withdrawn.

Reactions: 5
She has been like that for a long time. The pressure they must be under to be Insta perfect must be awful for them.