Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
woah, i just saw the photos of the girls in their sandals - even Lottie's toes are so far over the front edge they must touch the ground when they walk! I've never seen Lottie in shoes so small for her, and give that Char buys all their clothe sin the same size, those sandals must be tiny and painfully uncomfortable if they are too small even for Lottie. 😔
---
He looks just like Chars dad here!
I swear she married her father 🤢
How creepy is that?
the resemblance between Alex and Char's dad has been discussed before - it's genuinely disturbing how similar they look! in the past when they shared photos, i used to think Char's dad was Alex's dad - not his FIL! 🤯🤢

Reactions: 7
woah, i just saw the photos of the girls in their sandals - even Lottie's toes are so far over the front edge they must touch the ground when they walk! I've never seen Lottie in shoes so small for her, and give that Char buys all their clothe sin the same size, those sandals must be tiny and painfully uncomfortable if they are too small even for Lottie. 😔
---

the resemblance between Alex and Char's dad has been discussed before - it's genuinely disturbing how similar they look! in the past when they shared photos, i used to think Char's dad was Alex's dad - not his FIL! 🤯🤢
Sigmund Freud would have a field day with the Galballys.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they’re not too small they’re actually a couple of sizes too big so the part that goes over their foot is too loose meaning their feet are sliding straight through them. Alex has a video up of one of the girls walking earlier.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
they’re not too small they’re actually a couple of sizes too big so the part that goes over their foot is too loose meaning their feet are sliding straight through them. Alex has a video up of one of the girls walking earlier.
ah okay, eysh that makes more sense, in that some of the girls - Lottie especially - regularly seem to be made to wear shoes that are visibly far too big for them! the photo I saw earlier of the girls, they were standing facing the camera, so I could only see their toes hanging over the front and assumed the shoes were too small, which I did think was odd when it's usually the opposite. it can't be doing their feet any good at all to buy them shoes that are far too big - and it's not even as though Char needs to buy things in bigger sizes so that they will last longer - not that it would work with shoes, but big jumpers, coats etc a few sizes too large - because they can easily buy the next size up when the girls outgrow their clothing! her fixation on dressing all three girls in the same size clothes, despite their differences in height ad size, is truly disturbing. they are three individual children and need to be treated as such. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
They look like that family that everyone dreads to see on holiday. Kids running wild and taking over everywhere they go.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
those poor girls - one of the twins looked to be in visible pain whilst having her hair braided, and it makes me wonder whether getting their hair done was actually something the girls asked for, it was actually heavily suggested by Char, with the girls essentially being pushed into it and expected to have it done for the sake of content - and the sheer amount of photos etc they have shared of their hairstyles makes me think the latter.

it may be that they wanted a colourful hair braid or whatever, because that's the kind of thing I would have loved as a child, but having their hair woven so tightly into plaits, especially when Lottie's hair is visibly so fragile, with the girls' pained expressions while it was being done, plus those braids are so tight they look even more uncomfortable than the super tight ponytails Char usually pulls their hair into. not only will these super tight hairstyles ruin their hairline, but it wouldn't surprise me if the girls have constant headaches as a result - yet I doubt Char would allow them to have those braids taken out if if they asked, because ofc all three girls must be matching. fair enough if it was something the girls asked for, but i very much doubt it was entirely their idea, without it being suggested and encouraged and pressure from Alex and Char, because they saw ✨triplet content✨ flashing in front of their eyes - and if it were something one of the three girls wanted ofc there would be pressure for the other two to also get it done - simialr to when they had their ears pierced, and there was no chance one of the three could pull out once the first girl had had hers done, because they all needed to go home with identical pairs of earrings in their ears. the constant pressure for them to be a trio set, rather than three separate individuals, must be exhausting. 😔

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else find it rather disturbing how they took time highlighting the girls thigh “tattoos”!!!
Why would they do that?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else find it rather disturbing how they took time highlighting the girls thigh “tattoos”!!!
Why would they do that?
yeah, it wasn't necessary - in exactly the same way that they share endless photos and videos of the girls in their swimming costumes, especially when Lottie's is literally hanging off her tiny frame and often revealing glimpses of private areas of her body - absolutely no thought for protecting their kids, or where those photos are going to end up. as always, content is the priority - valued well above keeping their daughter's safe and respecting their privacy! the girls could have had those tattoos on their arms, if A&C wanted to share photos. 💔

i also very much doubt that one of the twins chose - of her own accord - a heart tattoo emblazoned with the word "mom", while the other chose two birds surrounding a heart, and announced to her parents that the birds represented "mummy and daddy". it's all so forced and contrived! props to Lottie for opting for a tattoo of her own choosing, without being heavily influenced by Char and Alex to be able to fabricated stories about how much the kids adore them for content. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think lottie is going to be the rebel out the 3 of them and I can't wait to see her when she's older and not sticking to the colours and same clothing as her sisters. Team lottie all the way

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have no idea why they would share photos of their children in swim suits for so many online perves to see

Lottie wearing a dress while doing cartwheels, with the caption "Lottie proving why the girls now wear shorts under their dresses!" - yeah Alex, sigh great parenting, ensuring the girls don't show their underwear while doing handstands in public, while simultaneously sharing endless photos of them in their swimming costumes all over the internet. 🙄

Reactions: 12
He just briefly mentioned one of the girls having an ear infection but no sign of them slowing down & giving her time to rest. Not the first time they have done this on holidays 😡

Why is Jimmy the only one with a life jacket on? Surely the girls should be wearing one too

Reactions: 5