Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them having a holiday at the start of the summer holidays, does that mean they have a gifted one in the bag later on ??

Reactions: 5
Looks like they’ve taken the kids out of school early for the holiday - can’t wait for the constant tagging of the holiday company/hotel for freebies 🙄

Reactions: 8
They’ve gone All Inclusive . Wait for the All the Vulcher
Filming at mealtimes !!

Reactions: 6
and ofc the Galbally kids were invited to meet the pilot! because that's just part of a standard holiday for every child who goes on a plane! 🙄 presumably Char and Alex made a huge drama out of them being being *famous* IG influencers, parents of TRIPLETS and blagged the kids' way into the cockpit. 😡

• Sick
She’s so obsessed with showing Every little thing to complete strangers
“ Each took turns!!!!! There ALL all stood there dimwit just like any other children do who go into the cockpit , but Drama Madam has to make a big deal over it . My little girl is 7 and has been into the cockpit on loads of flights we’ve done but she makes it out they’ve been invited !! All for the Gram . How very sad !!!
Just like when she filmed the staged puppet photos of them giving her Anniversary cards . Does she think everybody’s as Dim as she is ?!?!?!?

Reactions: 5
Why can’t they buy Lottie clothes & shoes that actually fit her. She’d feel a lot more comfortable & that should take priority over them having to look like triplets at all times.
Especially an ill fitted swim suit where anyone could see things they shouldn’t!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why can’t they buy Lottie clothes & shoes that actually fit her. She’d feel a lot more comfortable & that should take priority over them having to look like triplets at all times.
because they are TRIPLETS, so even if they aren't wearing identical outfits, Char always buys their clothes in the same sizes, because they are a matching set of three and not three separate individuals of differing heights and sizes! the numbers in their clothes MUST match, or it ruins the trio! 🙄🙄 Lottie has always been more petite than her sisters, yet Char would constantly buy those multipack tops/leggings/shorts sets, all far too big for Lottie, hence why her clothes are constantly hanging off her, and she regularly shuffles around in shoes that are three sizes too big. there is absolutely no reason that they can't buy Lottie clothes that actually fit her - it's just laziness, because Char grabs three items of clothing in the same size instead of actually taking into account the girl's sizes. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The invasion of the children's privacy is sickening, they should be reported for posting their kids I'm swimsuits..the poor kids , cash cows paying for their lavish lifestyle

Anything for attention , pair of them are there !!! What an example for the kids #Gifted #AD
#Affiliatelink
Disgusting

You know if they posted a few holiday pics or stories at the end of the day it wouldn't be so bad. But it's constant. Do they ever switch off and enjoy family time.

They need some other shoes for them kids. Their toes are always hanging over the front. It's not comfortable surely. Jimmy's sliders look too small

Reactions: 9
They need some other shoes for them kids. Their toes are always hanging over the front. It's not comfortable surely. Jimmy's sliders look too small
They are not practical for running around on holiday at all. The elastic is pushing their feet forward, and because they all have slim feet it just pushes them our of their shoes.

Shoes aswell as clothes in Lotties case.
I can’t stand the feel of poorly fitting clothes so I try everything on my kids. If something is too big it goes into a box on top of their wardrobe & we try it again in a few weeks. If it’s too small I return it.
I couldn’t let them walk around in something that I know would make me uncomfortable

Reactions: 11
Shoes aswell as clothes in Lotties case.
I can’t stand the feel of poorly fitting clothes so I try everything on my kids. If something is too big it goes into a box on top of their wardrobe & we try it again in a few weeks. If it’s too small I return it.
I couldn’t let them walk around in something that I know would make me uncomfortable
My son has an eating disorder and is very very small. He has been in the same size clothes for 3 summers. I buy him new just in the same size. I couldn't imagine making him wear the clothes for his age!

• Heart
My son has an eating disorder and is very very small. He has been in the same size clothes for 3 summers. I buy him new just in the same size. I couldn't imagine making him wear the clothes for his age!
One of mine has to wear a size smaller & the other a size bigger. Charlotte seems to go for convenience & buy 3 in the same size. You’d never find the boys in the wrong size

• Heart
that, or you see photos of Lottie wearing shoes that are about four sizes too big for her! 🙄

Char's obsession with the girls "matching" is ridiculous - F is taller than the other gels, and Lottie is visibly far smaller, yet she seems to insist on buying their clothes and shoes in the same sizes, rather than buying stuff that actually fits! either one girl has their feet crammed into a pair of shoes that are too small, with their toes hanging out the front, or Lottie has clothes hanging off her, swimsuits so large that they are showing areas of her body that should be covered or wearing shoes so big that they aren't going to do her feet any good and must be very uncomfortable and difficult to walk in! even if Char is adamant the girls still wear matching outfits, there is absolutely no reason she can't buy them in different sizes. it's just laziness, in that it's easier to grab three items than actually determine which sizes would fit each child most appropriately - in her mind, they are a a set of three, and not three separate individuals. 😔

Last edited: