Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even give a tit how many steps I do myself - I rarely check my step count……there’s more to life!

Reactions: 7
Would love to know if she bought travel insurance as she's still under investigation with her lungs or whatever it is.

Reactions: 9
Why are the girls in their pyjamas for the evening walk? Has Charlotte not got enough steps in today 🤭

• Haha
More football trials for Henry. Give the kid a break or you’re just setting him up for a lifetime of disappointment

It’s so obvious that poor boy doesn’t want to be on camera anymore. I wish they would allow him privacy. Imagine the pressure he must already be under without knowing it’s also being shared to thousands. They’re so desperate to keep some form on insta fame that they’re moving their attention to Henners. The days of the triplets bringing the attention are long over. No one cares as soon as they pass the cute baby stage.

Reactions: 8
More football trials for Henry. Give the kid a break or you’re just setting him up for a lifetime of disappointment
Henners may love playing football now, but the pressure Alex is putting on him will ultimately destroy his enjoyment. how many trials is Alex going to put him thru before he realises his son isn't the exceptionally talented goalie he wishes he was, in his desperatation to live his own unachieved childhood dreams thru his son. it wouldn't be quite so bad if he didn't insist on using as content and sharing it all on IG every time Henry has a trial, so that thousands of people are then aware each time he doesn't make the team, as it must so much pressure on Henry. he doesn't look thrilled to be being filmed in the footage Alex shared in that reel, and Alex undoubtedly takes each rejection badly - he's going to ruin his son's hobby for him the way he's going, because as much as Alex always says in the caption that he isn't bothered whether Henry makes the team or not and is proud of him regardless, he's going to feel he is disappointing his dad give that Alex very clearly has high hopes he is going to become a professional footballer, regardless of Henry's career ambitions. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Henners may love playing football now, but the pressure Alex is putting on him will ultimately destroy his enjoyment. how many trials is Alex going to put him thru before he realises his son isn't the exceptionally talented goalie he wishes he was, in his desperatation to live his own unachieved childhood dreams thru his son. it wouldn't be quite so bad if he didn't insist on using as content and sharing it all on IG every time Henry has a trial, so that thousands of people are then aware each time he doesn't make the team, as it must so much pressure on Henry. he doesn't look thrilled to be being filmed in the footage Alex shared in that reel, and Alex undoubtedly takes each rejection badly - he's going to ruin his son's hobby for him the way he's going, because as much as Alex always says in the caption that he isn't bothered whether Henry makes the team or not and is proud of him regardless, he's going to feel he is disappointing his dad give that Alex very clearly has high hopes he is going to become a professional footballer, regardless of Henry's career ambitions. 😔
You would really hope he would have hugged him and told him he was proud before filming for the Gram. But you knownhe didn't. And he doesn't even sound genuine. He has such a strange way of speaking to all of the kids. There is no warmth to his tone. You wouldn't ghink he liked them never mind loved them.

Reactions: 5
You would really hope he would have hugged him and told him he was proud before filming for the Gram. But you knownhe didn't. And he doesn't even sound genuine. He has such a strange way of speaking to all of the kids. There is no warmth to his tone. You wouldn't ghink he liked them never mind loved them.
He’s so cold & false with them, always has been

Blimey haven't looked this lot up for ages, nothing much has changed. Charlotte still showing us her latest manicure, who does that?? I see she's still common as muck and borderline illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blimey haven't looked this lot up for ages, nothing much has changed. Charlotte still showing us her latest manicure, who does that?? I see she's still common as muck and borderline illiterate.
She shows her nails because she’s tagging her sisters business

Reactions: 7
Are you sure the nail lady is her sister. Charlie is short for Charlotte. You wouldn’t get two sisters called Charlotte. I thought her sister did facials.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Are you sure the nail lady is her sister. Charlie is short for Charlotte. You wouldn’t get two sisters called Charlotte. I thought her sister did facials.
Ooh maybe she has a different connection to the Nail technician, I’m sure she said it before

Reactions: 2
Of course they have Henry's football presentation at their house
the presentation is at their house, and Henners wins a best player award, voted for by the parents, when Alex is team coach? yeah, totally legit and not just a case of all the parents voting for Henry to get in Alex's good books and potentially give their kids more opportunities as part of the team! 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
the presentation is at their house, and Henners wins a best player award, voted for by the parents, when Alex is team coach? yeah, totally legit and not just a case of all the parents voting for Henry to get in Alex's good books and potentially give their kids more opportunities as part of the team! 🙄🙄
And Jimmy got an award too. FFS!

• Sick