Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say the neighbours must hate them. Imagine the noise levels when you’re trying to relax & enjoy your garden

Reactions: 7
I’d say the neighbours must hate them. Imagine the noise levels when you’re trying to relax & enjoy your garden
Was about to say that. At that time of night my son would be in bed I’d kill my neighbours if they were screaming karaoke in the garden while he’s in bed

Reactions: 5
OMG as if they couldn’t get any more desperate !!
Charlotte is ASKING !!!! For the kids to give them anniversary cards Charlotte saying
“ Next “ “ Next” while he films it all
All for the Gram 😡😡😡
Poor kids . How awful !!

• Angry
OMG as if they couldn’t get any more desperate !!
Charlotte is ASKING !!!! For the kids to give them anniversary cards Charlotte saying
“ Next “ “ Next” while he films it all
All for the Gram 😡😡😡
Poor kids . How awful !!
every moment in those poor kids lives is so staged and scripted! that was uncomfortable viewing, similar to that fake "Henry suprised me with flowers" story Char shared last week, with that forced hug where Henry looked desperately uncomfortable as though he just wanted to escape and not be filmed. the way the kids are handing over the cards, with Char flicking thru them to ensure it's all caught on camera, with a "next" to hurry the kids along - it was very clear they had already told the kids exactly what to do, likely practiced it a few times to ensure their little unpaid performers got it "right", as the way Arabella was waving at Florence to tell her that she needed to give her card first, it seemed planned that they were handing them over from youngest to oldest, and as always, the kids didn't wanna mess it up and have to film it all again! 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
That is actually painful viewing. They called us in here. Sure they did Alex. And you wrote the cards for them too. Absolutely awful parenting.

That is actually painful viewing. They called us in here. Sure they did Alex. And you wrote the cards for them too. Absolutely awful parenting.
"they called us in here..." and then all. four kids sitting in a line, poised and ready to perform once Alex starts filming, having rehearsed their lines to ensure they get it right. notice how the kids - Lottie and Jimmy in particular - plaster on an over-exaggerated smile the moment the camera is on them. it's sad how their lives are so far removed from a normal childhood - all so staged and scripted, constantly expected to perform. and, as you have said, the cards were written either by Alex or Char, so hardly the surprise they are claiming. those cards were made specifically because Alex demanded it, solely for content. 🙄🙄

i also wish he'd stop with the "hi Lottie! no? who are you? Florence! no, Reggie!" etc etc every time he corners one of the girls. you can see in their faces how bored and exasperated they are by the routine, as Alex lists off all their names, yet they still feel compelled to tolerate it and smile, knowing that is what is expected of them when they're being filmed. it's not the entertaining content he seems to think it is - not for his followers, or the kids themselves.

"they called us in here..." and then all. four kids sitting in a line, poised and ready to perform once Alex starts filming, having rehearsed their lines to ensure they get it right. notice how the kids - Lottie and Jimmy in particular - plaster on an over-exaggerated smile the moment the camera is on them. it's sad how their lives are so far removed from a normal childhood - all so staged and scripted, constantly expected to perform. and, as you have said, the cards were written either by Alex or Char, so hardly the surprise they are claiming. those cards were made specifically because Alex demanded it, solely for content. 🙄🙄

i also wish he'd stop with the "hi Lottie! no? who are you? Florence! no, Reggie!" etc etc every time he corners one of the girls. you can see in their faces how bored and exasperated they are by the routine, as Alex lists off all their names, yet they still feel compelled to tolerate it and smile, knowing that is what is expected of them when they're being filmed. it's not the entertaining content he seems to think it is - not for his followers, or the kids themselves.
Their lives are just a total cringe fest 😬

Reactions: 6
Alex always comes across as being a very cold individual. Every nice interaction with the kids seems so forced for the camera & the girls often have a worried look about them when he first puts them on camera, you can nearly see them relax when it registers with them that he’s got something nice to say. I often wonder about life off camera. The card thing today was most definitely set up & The kids didn’t even make the cards, it was clear to see they had help & Alex reacting to them was so put on.

Reactions: 6
I recall when the very first comments were posted about this pair of child selling idiots and, for anyone interested who is not already aware, Alex ‘Grabally’ made an appearance on page 1 of thread 1, where he certainly showed his true colours.

• Wow
I recall when the very first comments were posted about this pair of child selling idiots and, for anyone interested who is not already aware, Alex ‘Grabally’ made an appearance on page 1 of thread 1, where he certainly showed his true colours.

Just went back to read it as I wasn’t on here then, wow!!

I wasn't here at this point so I've just read it but he literally admitted there his children are over exposed to make money!!

Reactions: 10

Wow he didn’t waste any time throwing in the fact that he works for a law firm

Wow he didn’t waste any time throwing in the fact that he works for a law firm
the irony of sharing that he works for a law firm and knows how to sue people while simultaneously sending private messages with a threatening tone, referring to people as cunts! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her pronunciation really is terrible.
Does she not even realise?
She said it 2 different ways on the one story & both were wrong. It’s pretty much pronounced as seen, I’m sure even the triplets could nail it using phonics
---
Fureventura. She missed out a whole letter T. Thank goodness it doesn't end in a G too.
Then the 2nd time she tried it sounded like future Ventura 😆

Reactions: 4
Could anyone else give less of a tit about how many steps she does each day 🤔

Reactions: 8